Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Norbert Lennartz

Are you interested in conscious politics or do you love life?

13 posts in this topic

"Who is interested in conscious politics?"

Why is that the wrong question?
Why is the wording so wrong?
Why is the choice of words so manipulative?
Why is the question itself so unconscious?

Interest is not unconditional love. It is an economic interest and a power interest and both at the same time.

It is something that attracts your attention. It is something with which you can go on a market.
Going to a market is not bad. But a market can seduce you if there are diabolical things on the market like slaves, and things that make slaves, and things that protect slave owners, liars, cheaters, customs officers, tax collectors and petty criminals of all kinds. Such a market is the political "market". Nothing good is offered here that does not already exist on an apolitical market. On a political market bad things are traded. Politics does things that seduce you and it distracts your consciousness into diabolical things. A market even optimizes this, because a market is more than just its individual parts. That's why you call it "society".  A political market makes the bad things even better, so that they become even worse. 

What excites my interest is that I have an economic interest against political markets because they deprive me of my own power. They are suckers at work. They also suck up your unconditional love. They change you. They armor you. And that can't get any better if you don't understand that. You would have to change that completely. I know that you are not ready for it because you are too armoured. But I have to write that because it is unconditional.

The question is simply whether you love life.

You concentrate on political shit in your life? Then that shit grows.
You concentrate on life? Then life grows.
You step into shit in your life sometimes. But don't evade yourself by concentrating on the political shit.

2 hours ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

Interest is not unconditional love.

Be very careful here. You make unconditional love look very conditional. Interest in the absolute sense is unconditional. So, what you're saying here does not make sense.

You can't avoid politics, but you can be aware/unaware of it.

You are deeply involved in politics, and that is obvious from this thread that you have posted. You are creating arguments to support your claims by using language and you market them, what is all that but politics?

The problem though is that you are conflating the relative with the absolute. You are subtly using stage Blue/Green politics and trying to push them and advance them against stage Yellow politics that is being advocated by Leo.

You are simply a conservative, but you aren't aware of that.

Edited by Truth Addict

37 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Interest in the absolute sense is unconditional.

The problem with your interest in politics is that you are not fully aware of it. There is no unconditional love in that moment. It is your desire. In the moment where there is no desire, all political interest disintegrates.

39 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

You are creating arguments to support your claims by using language and you market them, what is all that but politics?

Politics is the violent regulation of the affairs of a community through binding decisions.

"Politics refers to a set of activities associated with the governance of a country, or an area. It involves making decisions that apply to members of a group. It refers to achieving and exercising positions of governance—organized control over a human community, particularly a state."

I have no claim because what I am saying is completely unconditional. It is only the love of life because I am life.

7 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

16 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

The problem with your interest in politics is that you are not fully aware of it. There is no unconditional love in that moment. It is your desire. In the moment where there is no desire, all political interest disintegrates.

Well, obviously we can't live without desire. I mean sure we can have some moments of no desire, but it's not the case in 99.99% of the time, so it doesn't matter.

I see that you are very wise. Try to be more practical with the wisdom you have.

@Shiva

You can only say that if you're not fully enlightened. And then you have violent political desire and identify with all those who are not fully conscious. This is all inner evasion. Like I said, you focus on the shit.

3 minutes ago, Shiva said:

So, you are fully enlightened?

On that point, most likely.

What specifically do you suggest? Anything that can be actually implemented or acted upon?

Anyone can have ideals. But, very few people know how to get their hands dirty in the right ways in order to implement ideals.

Edited by CreamCat

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

We must be careful not to mix politics and non-duality. It's just not practical.

Most people don't give a shit about unconditional love or god or consciousness because they are at a completely different level of consciousness. They need rules, regulations and people who make decisions for them.

Maybe you can have anarchy within an Ashram, but that doesn't work at scale. However even there they usually have quite strict rules and hierarchies...

Yep. Conflating relative and absolute. 

"Keep your mind ever on the star, but let your eyes watch over your footsteps, lest you fall into the mire by reason of your upward gaze." - The Kyballion.

20 hours ago, CreamCat said:

What specifically do you suggest? Anything that can be actually implemented or acted upon?

Anyone can have ideals. But, very few people know how to get their hands dirty in the right ways in order to implement ideals.

I suggest not to give up the ideals just because there are ignorant bloodsuckers on the outside who give up their ideals and keep their ways open for more blood.

It is no accident that the zombie film industry reflects this human character structure.

You can change inside and see what happens.
Don't look outward to the bloodsuckers. You can't change the bloodsuckers, only you.

@Norbert Lennartz has been warned and now banned.

Be here to learn, not rant.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.