Aakash

I hope you appreciated what i said to you guys, it banned with two points for it

20 posts in this topic

Good luck to all of you, no matter what you decide

your all free to decide what the truth is for yourself

Take care @Aakash and thanks for sharing!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

This is a Threshold Guardian on the Hero's Journey for you paradoxically.  Don't quit.  Be a man and dust yourself off friend.  Get back up and just cool off for a while.  Realize you're shooken up right now and you're gonna be looking for an outlet for that energy.  What you need is for people to tell you how much they appreciate you on here.  We should all give you 5 reasons that we appreciate you and you'll melt like an ice cream cone.

1. You're smart
  2. You got great Dragon-energy to use one of Zzenn's terms
  3. You got good courage
  4. You've got a purpose that you're trying to actualize
  5. You got at least some knowledge of which you speak
Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Anton_Pierre wait i meant the post got banned, i'm not actually banned myself, i don't know how many warning points you can have before your banned. 

@Aakash Oh, I though you were going to leave the forum for a year and come back with lots of insights.

@Anton_Pierre NO no that was my last insight and greatest, i'm personally not going any further, i'm going to sink my awareness into nothing and reach god like that. I have no need to find the highest truth. I want nothingness, i'm happy with that lol. plus all the enlightened people here, seem very happy, so there can't be anything wrong with it lol. 

@Aakash @Aakash it's only two points. Good boy has got 8 points and is still alive, so no need to worry yet.

Edited by Good-boy
Grammar

1 hour ago, Good-boy said:

@Aakash @Aakash it's only two points. Good boy has got 8 points and is still alive, so no don't need to worry yet.

Not everyone has balls of steel like good boy to withstand 8 bullets ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

51 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Not everyone has balls of steel like good boy to withstand 8 bullets ?

Ye. ?☠️

@Aakash Ok so you Wanna experience True Ressurection. 

Drop all philosophies you ever heard forget it all. Meditate your ass of, don't fuck about it, be present and mindfull about everything you need to do and watch your mind while doing everything that you do. Last and most important purify that heart by loving absolutely everything. 

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

In the thread you wrote: "WE WANT A SOCIETY WHERE PEOPLE CAN KILL AT THEIR OWN FREE WILL"

?

Wtf.. 3 warning points doesn't sound much at all for that.

Crucify him!!!!

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity i love you Zero.

Any new awakenings?

Hell Fucking Yes. But always have These ego backlashes. 

It is Just so fun. 

@Inliytened1 Started removing self imposed linitations and returned from work with super novae in my chest. Joy is so intense. 

Unicorns everywhere(metaphore) ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Take a break, come back in a week (or less if thats too hard), and share your insights...just a thought

@Aakash

Why do you keep doing this? You say goodbye and then you come back. Much drama, right? You've done that a couple of times already, I'm not sure you're saying goodbye right now too.

I'm not saying stop doing that or suppress your emotions or anything like that. I'm just saying be aware of your mechanisms and try to figure out why you act like that. This process is a part of shadow work.

What could possibly be the reason behind your desire to say goodbye? And what could possibly be the reason behind your coming back?

Questions like the above can be very helpful for you on your journey towards understanding yourself.

Edited by Truth Addict

I wasn’t planning on leaving when did I say that? 

10 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Anton_Pierre wait i meant the post got banned, i'm not actually banned myself, i don't know how many warning points you can have before your banned. 

If your post got banned then that's what you get for having freedom of speech..talk to the character ''Truth Addict'' here on this very forum about freedom of speech ..that person appears to have a lot to say about that subject, it was preached to me not half an hour ago...I guess speech is not as free as one makes it out afterall. And that is the deluded sickness that is the human mind...it can't make up which mind it wants to believe in...