Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ero

Journal of the Ignorant - Chapter 1

62 posts in this topic

A way you can use David Hawkins' map of consciousness for solving emotional issues. 

This may be a helpful approach when solving emotional issues. This is something that came to me today. If you have seen David Hawkins ' levels of consciousness you'll know what I'm talking about ziff not here is an example levels-of-consciousness.001.jpeg

I'm sorry if he has spoken about something like this and I'm not aware, but here's my idea :

When you're faces with an emotional issue/part of the psyche /shadow it will have its respective vibration /Consciousness level - we are not homogenous. Ken wilber has spoken about an observation of his that we can't "Love" directly fear, because it's a disowned part of the psyche. With a current issue of mine I saw that I can't directly love it before it actually passed through :fear - anger of inaction - courage to take it face on - accept the sensation - Love it unconditionally. So you can carry it step by step through those reactions to be able to transcend it. 

This is an insight came as a product of integrating understanding of trauma, SD, Jungian psychology and Hawkins'model. Again, sorry if he has already spoken about that and I'm not aware , it felt like a useful practice to share. 

I'm going on a sort of "fast" from this forum. A lot of really exciting and nitty - gritty consciousness work is before me. I probably won't post or read in the other sections for some time and I may or may not post in my journal the first month or so. We'll see. I encourage for some of you to do something similar. 

Posted (edited)

Will is to Be. Being is Consciousness. Consciousness is everything. You're willing EVERYTHING into existence. What do you think that makes you? Not being conscious of that is forgetting who you are... You've lost the ability to will it, to choose it. Physical reality is an illusion. Something outside is an illusion. This is the full circle. 

Edited by Ero

Today has been almost euphoric - by utilizing the pyramid method (first post from this page) I've knocked out some serious tasks which were unbearable before and with that release a lot of deep insights followed - the previous ones from today were a spontaneous Awakening whilst returning from the Faculty of Physics. The notes bellow were written today between 18 - 23 PM (GMT+2h). Felt that they may be useful:

Diversity as the way to evolve the consciousness of orange individuals - (multitude of perspectives) - I was wondering after that "What about the Blue Radical and Fundamentalist countries) - this connects exactly with the vids I watched - They wanted to kill the girl that renounced islam, they attacked and harassed a family of an atheist - this is the mentality of the people themselves - aggressive and ready to kill - what is even more troubling is the the fact that a "wake-up" call (aka a crisis) is what needs to happen because influencing people on a personal level is far-out dangerous for their lives - the ego wouldn't allow something like that to happen - yet with the wake up call you saw what happened in Indonesia - that Typhoon and Tsunami was pretext for introducing sharia law - something that is the exact fear tool as in communism - propaganda and abuse ( interesting case is china, the middle east and so on….Damn)

This is literally how our lives play out. Like what the fuck! Our motivations revolve around wanting to expand &fulfill ourselves - the way we try to do that depends on our level of consciousness. If we look at the pyramid from David Hawkins' Map of consciousness it translates until it reaches the final form - devotion to reality as a whole. All our shadows and reject parts of the psyche make us seek that fulfillment through fragmented means - (to "evade fear" was my previous explanation - yet what is fear? It's the way we interpret the excluded sensations and parts of our consciousness - that sensation changes with the process of unification and cleansing  - like on the pyramid.) We can feel and live so much better BY DEFINITION - it is just that we satisfy ourselves with the current type of "fulfillment" until we recognize  oneness and expand. Literally everything we ever want and desire is the projection of our inner self - We see it at the phenomenal plain (the story) and attach particular meanings and symbolism to the sensations, because in that way we build a "map" to substitute the territory - in the process "crystalizing" consciousness - that is creation.

The realization of infinity and time follows from dissolving the beliefs and stories I tell myself - about an external world, about a timeline and so on.  I have the misconception that previous experiences determine what I become aware of, the way I progress and so on. In actuality, what pulls me forward is the inner potentiality - the promises I've made to myself as the lessons I need to learn and realize. Destiny in this way is meant not as something  that I can't "fight against" - it's rather the direction in which that potentiality will take me - in fact I have the choice to follow it to try and run from it (aka deny God) - That comes from acknowledging that Will, that potentiality by becoming conscious of it. Damn. That's a mindfuck to a ridiculous extent.

Creativity and science do not require thoughts for their process to unravel. In fact thought are one of the biggest obstacles when engaging in an authentic process. What is interesting is the cultural conditioning I have with the necessity to "think" fast " and aggressively in order to "succeed". Now a realization whilst I was coming back from the faculty of physics is that any and all types of actions (you have seen it in yourself when you attended the physics lectures) - that is a sense of being - a space of potentiality - the bigger and freer that space is (aka cleansed from thoughts - the result of beliefs) the more one can free himself from the cultural baggage that serves as an obstacle to fully utilizing the inherent genius level (infinite intelligence). Now what is interesting is the connection I made between Jim Kwik (1), David Hawkins(2) and the recent realizations(3) - The focal point of (1) is that emotion is connected with learning - positive emotions(higher frequency/added by me) - boredom doesn't allow any positive learning to occur - By raising one's frequency consciousness becomes more accepting   of the observed until unity is reached - insights and true understanding has nothing to do with "analysis" and evaluation of pros, cons and so on - those are our mental creations - actual understanding of the complexity and nuanced (that doesn't mean "many variables" - that again is our conception) -actual understanding of the underlying mechanics stems from the unification with the observed (intuitive knowledge) - insights and awareness on the necessary steps comes from that understanding - that's why continuous exposure of any topic/ subject allows for a deepening of that understanding.

Raising your consciousness/vibration (in the process digesting limiting beliefs) is what leads to the deepst understanding and "infinite intelligence" - all answers are within you. Literally.

Posted (edited)

Alderian Psychology

I'm currently reading a book by Furmitake Koga and Kishimi called "The Courage To Be Disliked". It discusses the position of Alfred Alder, "The third Giant" along With C.Jung and Freud. You may not know it but the really famous books like "How to win and influence people", "& habits of hughly effective people" are highly influenced by his philosophy. It is really interesting, because it goes against the deterministic psychoanalitic position of Freud (aetiology - cause and effect) and proposes that actions and emotions are not determined by previous situations, but rather by the goal/ will of the person (teleology). This is something I was already familiar with regarding Trauma (from Peter Levine) , but it goes deeper. For e.g: Anger is not a reaction to an event, but rather the manufactured emotion to serve the "goal" a person has - in most cases to assert oneself and make the other person/s feel inferior (/added by me - the goal/purpose is determined by the level of consciousness of the person and as such a more inclusive consciousness just does not need fear, anger, guilt, hate and so on it's so easy to dismiss those emotions as "human". That is something I never understood , even when I was little when people told me "That's human"/"Stop trying to be something else than human"). It's really fascinating to me, because this is one of the exact puzzle pieces I need and felt coming - After all I'm continuously working on transcending the mind (level of reason from DH's map) and breaking the assumption of causality and objectivism. 

"People are not driven by past causes but move towards goals that they themselves set"

Edited by Ero

The biggest mindfuck/misconception with LoA and Manifestation 

Remember my recent posts? That all we do is searching love, acceptance, unity (this collapses in the singularity of Being) through fragmented means because we believe to be separated. For e.g wanting to be someone else is because we believe we are currently not worth it and assume that we will be loved and happy if we were just like that person. So someone having heard of LoA would think he can "become" that person by wishing. Here is the fundamental mistake he makes. LoA does not play out in the phenomenal world (aka what you get), because as I've previously discussed we project the desired love we locked ourselves from.By doing that you're literally creating your unhappiness and that makes you long for happiness in the form of external objects. With enough consciousness work one can start realizing that it doesn't really matter what we get in the real world. It will seem that it does until we are able to look deeper and see why we feel that way. So realizing that you can create it in this very moment (the happiness) you wouldn't care no more to be someone else. You'll become what best reflects that essence. So again. It ain't about becoming/getting something but realizing that the reason you want those things is cause you're fragmented - you can get the fulfillment and excitement you're locking yourself out of in this very moment. So in actuality you won't fucking care no more about the previously desired things. This shit goes even deeper tho. The shit that will come to you with that mentality and from that space of potentiality will be shit you'd have never imagined. You'll be thankful of not getting that stuff;)

Quote from the book " The courage to be disliked" that encapsulates what the last 2 posts are about:

"...To quote Adler again: "The important thing is not what one is born with but what use one makes of that equipment." You want to by Y or someone else because you're utterly focused on what you were born with. Instead you've got to focus on what you can make of your equipment"

Posted (edited)

More quotes from the book "The courage to be disliked" 

"... 

It’s actually that he wants to leave the possibility of “I can do it if I try” open, by not committing to anything. He doesn’t want to expose his work to criticism, and he certainly doesn’t want to face the reality that he might produce an inferior piece of writing and face rejection.

He should just enter his writing for an award, and if he gets rejected, so be it. If he did, he might grow, or discover that he should pursue something different. Either way, he would be able to move on. That is what changing your current lifestyle is about. He won’t get anywhere by not submitting anything.... 

"

That stings. Cause I know damn well that I'm in the same position for a lot of stuff. Let's see where that takes me. 

Edit (quotes added later) :

You notice only your shortcomings because you’ve resolved to not start liking yourself. In order to not like yourself, you don’t see your strong points and focus only on your shortcomings. First, understand this point.

Just like the young woman with the fear of blushing, who was afraid of being rejected by the man, you are afraid of being negated by other people. You’re afraid of being treated disparagingly, being refused, and sustaining deep mental wounds. You think that instead of getting entangled in such situations, it would be better if you just didn’t have relations with anyone in the first place. In other words, your goal is to not get hurt in your relationships with other people.

Edited by Ero

I haven't shared music here whatsoever. At one time I wanted, cause music has always been like a psychedelic for me. I can just let the flow of the music to carry wherever, I've had spiritual experiences as effect of letting go. What is interesting is that you can dissolve prejudices with listening various and incredibly diverse music pieces - from folk to metal, from classical music to k-pop and techno. It has done wonders to me. This is a piece I heard for the first time minutes ago and decided that it'll be appropriate to be the first piece to share. 

YOU'LL NEVER THINK OF BURNOUT THE SAME WAY EVER AGAIN

What is interesting is our approach to/ perception of fatigue/burnout- When I just let those sensations without a judgmental tone I can see that they are extremely pleasant sensations of stillness (uncomfortable if we persist on "working")- A way of the body to experience itself whole and return to its center. A following insight showed me that the fatigue happens when we are not just alert but trying to escape/ get out of our bodies - aka escape sensations (hyperactivity from DH )....Daaamn. Daaamn. Mindfuuuucked. Burnout and fatigue is the way the universe/ our body forces us to look back  into our essence - they are the result if we're denying that essences by chasing superficial stuff (projections of our belief system) - Energy is a consequence of consciousness (the potentiality expands parallel with consciousness by definition). We describe that shit dismissively as burnout and exhaustion when in fact they are OUR  CALL. Now you know why LP is so important. Now you know why there are tireless individuals.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE:

It's not the actions that burn you out. You can do whatever without burning out IF THE STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS FROM WHICH YOU DO IT IS ACCEPTING AND INCLUSIVE. That's why following your excitement/passion is so important. Because they are high frequency (from a space of inclusiveness). With dissolving of beliefs that passion expands and, as we previously mentioned, collapses into devoted service of God.

On 30/06/2019 at 6:50 PM, Ero said:

I'm going on a sort of "fast" from this forum. A lot of really exciting and nitty - gritty consciousness work is before me. I probably won't post or read in the other sections for some time and I may or may not post in my journal the first month or so. We'll see. I encourage for some of you to do something similar. 

Week 0: Start 11:40 4.07.2019

Damn. IYPT in Poland was just something else. I was able to digest a lot of emotional baggage. This will be the essence of this summer. The pretence of celibacy and "doing conscious stuff" is absurd, comic. Universal humour. Such are the consequences of beliefs. Taking shit way too seriously and in the process not allowing life to happen. It ain't about what you do but from what state of consciousness you do it. As such there are no "conscious" or "unconscious" stuff. Stop pretending. Start living. In the process you'll realize truth and not a projection of your own. 

Your state of consciousness is independent from your sensations. In the same time your sensations stem from your state of consciousness. It's a loop because it was never separate. What you feel and the way you react is happening not due to causality, but because of a self - fulfilling belief. A recontextualization. A mindfuck. 

All we ever do 

There are neither "inauthentic" nor "authentic" actions. That's a duality we create ourselves. You can do whatever drives you within or neglect it based on beliefs. Fundamentally all you want is an expression of Love, oneness - see my precious posts. The form which it takes is dependent on your level of consciousness - what you perceive dualistically or as one. Your only choice ever is to accept and embrace.

From a position of exclusion you'll perceive the desired as separate. If you act on it - you fundamentally believe in that thing being separate. In the end the dread and emptiness you'll feel can thrust you in another cycle, or make you aware of its nature - this happens when you embrace the sensations and no lomger evade them. 

If the potentiated action stems from Love, it's unconditional in its expression. This is your nature. You don't have to ask or question - it is the essence. 

The whole process is the repeated cycle of discovery. Your best bet is to start questioning every belief you have and everything somebody tells you. And then of course, let yourself be. You have no choice but to go through the cycle until you realize that you do have a choice. And that's the biggest mindfuck. 

I have to endorse this album. I feel like it's amazing and it's just a bummer that there is such shit going on. If you read into it, there are several LP lessons there. You want to insure yourself from stuff like that. 

Posted (edited)

How by embracing sensation serious growth and shift in motivation was able to occur

"Something extremely important came up today and yesterday also - the understanding of why I have a hardship with engaging girls. It's important to note that observing the sensations from a non-judgmental space of consciousness allowed for serious growth even within a small time-frame like this one. In essence whenever I notice a girl I want to talk to, I can't gather myself to go talk to her - what happens after is that my mind engages in stories of how I would have approached her - in essence constructing a narrative, which had a similar structure and underlying dynamic no matter the situation - that is my charm and the positive response from the other side - ALWAYS those stories held an objectifying view of the girl imagined before me, so that the spotlight is focused on me and my "irresistible charm". So in essence my resistance to engaging is because of the protection of that identity/image. On an energetic level there was a "blockage" of the heart and mind perception of the girl in front of me. Inspired from Emerald, I consciously shifted the energy from my genitals(assertive, focused on outward direction - the energy of the mental stories) to the heart(embracing) and mind(keenness, sagacity). This resulted in immediate change in sensations and perception. That story dissolved and a lighthearted smile lit my face up - the universally humorous - not taking seriously the mind. What followed was of course that release - I previously was seeing girls on the beach when I closed my eyes and wasn't able to focus extensively on different tasks. After the release all my energy manifested into the interest behind  evolving my understanding and challenging the beliefs I have in the form of those analyses. I was no longer feeling guilty and inferior when not engaging and in fact no longer had any obsessive thoughts about this."

I'm planning on actually deepening this energetic shift by engaging. Difference now is that the state of consciousness from which the motivation originates is different - embracing in the desire to evolve, rather than exclusive in the desire to keep the identity. 

Edited by Ero

I feel this may be interesting to share. To give you context, I have very often mystical experiences (not only "good ones") and hallucinations whilst sober or sleeping (way before I tasted psychedelics). After my first psychedelic trip in May (2g Mushrooms) I was highly disappointed, because what I experienced was nothing new. (As it later was revealed that trip's purpose was to humble me and my expectations - I realized that it was literally nothing - only a speck of what is out there.)  One thing that I had forgotten, but it came back yesterday was that I've been tripping in my dreams. One instance that was interesting  was whilst I dreamed of taking some kind of a psychedelic - (1) I had a full-blown God unity experience (this was before my first trip).  Or one very, very saturated in symbolism dream where I had direct contact with the unknown and the strongest primal fear I've experienced (2).There are a lot of other stories, but what is important was yesterday, because then it clicked :

The dream itself was right after I want to sleep- I was at a the beach from my excursion 1 week back. I was talking to some friends about going to a party. They warned me  that there were some heavy psychedelics. I arrogantly responded that I had experience (referring to my ONE trip). I was yanked out of the dream. I was semi-lucid of my surroundings, yet fully aware. What followed felt like eternity (because there was no time). My heart was going to burst from pulsating - I felt dread over me. The cover art of one of Meshuggah's abums resembled what I felt:

cover1.jpeg

I wasn't panicking in the sense of a "bad trip"per say. I tried to "make my way" with that twice, but it increased exponentially. As I decided to surrender, within seconds that vanished like smoke. I stood up and went to take a leak - almost no time had passed after I went to bed.

The reason I am sharing this is because I knew with absolute certainty during and after the experience that it was a psychedelic one (this is after my first trip). At first I thought it was one of the call-backs to a trip (I knew it to be the case only with LSD). Yet what is staggering is that previous experiences like that came to me (before my first trip) like the ones described earlier (1),(2) - they also felt psychedelic. I have forgotten about them, yet they came back and I knew they were connected. The one yesterday had direct connection with my arrogance, it served to humble me, but also to help me make that connection. When I said those experiences were psychedelic in nature, I mean something very specific. I've had Awakenings and samadhis before...those were different. Like you touch the unconscious, the depth of existence - shit so outside your normal perception, you fundamentally can't describe it. I am viscerally certain of their connection and that this will lead me to somewhere. I am writing this to share something probably very rare, to show that there's so much more than what we know even with psychedelics. 

Why do we get sucked into stories, metaphors and narratives? It feels good to "know", doesn't it? In all those narratives there is always the underlying dynamic of the "knower", even if it doesn't appear in the content. All the attachments are given meaning from the underlying construction of a self. It takes a lot of courage to approach in a Free-Mind state. Damn. A mindfuck isn't it? But it is so beautiful. Cosmic humor. 

On 01/07/2019 at 1:16 AM, Ero said:

A way you can use David Hawkins' map of consciousness for solving emotional issues. 

This may be a helpful approach when solving emotional issues. This is something that came to me today. If you have seen David Hawkins ' levels of consciousness you'll know what I'm talking about ziff not here is an example levels-of-consciousness.001.jpeg

I'm sorry if he has spoken about something like this and I'm not aware, but here's my idea :

When you're faces with an emotional issue/part of the psyche /shadow it will have its respective vibration /Consciousness level - we are not homogenous. Ken wilber has spoken about an observation of his that we can't "Love" directly fear, because it's a disowned part of the psyche. With a current issue of mine I saw that I can't directly love it before it actually passed through :fear - anger of inaction - courage to take it face on - accept the sensation - Love it unconditionally. So you can carry it step by step through those reactions to be able to transcend it. 

This is an insight came as a product of integrating understanding of trauma, SD, Jungian psychology and Hawkins'model. Again, sorry if he has already spoken about that and I'm not aware , it felt like a useful practice to share. 

I've just finished his book "Letting go" I haven't read "Power vs Force" yet but I definitely want to check it out now.

The letting go book describes this process very well. Definitely check it out if you haven't already. I caught onto it after watching this vlog:

It's one of the best books I've read all year.

Also, wtf is this shit. You're 16!?

Subbed!