CreamCat

Most people make excuses for their weak personal development.

10 posts in this topic

For example, if a person was resourceful, one would be able to use whatever one has to achieve desired results, regardless of money, race, gender, age, or any other possible excuse.

In reality, when most people cannot do something because they are weakly developed, they make various excuses.

Strong personal development can blow away 99% of excuses.

Edited by CreamCat

Yes. If I ever think I can't do something or give up, its not because I can't do it. It is because I don't want to solve all the hard challenges that come with achieving it. 

6 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Yes. If I ever think I can't do something or give up, its not because I can't do it. It is because I don't want to solve all the hard challenges that come with achieving it. 

That one is called laziness.

43 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

That one is called laziness.

Seems a bit more complicated than that to me. Its not that I try to avoid doing all work, it is the challenging stuff. I lack the big picture vision to push me through all the stuff that doesn't immediately show results. 

Yeah have you seen Leo's video on "Mankind Is The Bullshitting Animal"? He goes in depth with this topic.

Nobody wants to admit their flaws.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

2 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Seems a bit more complicated than that to me. Its not that I try to avoid doing all work, it is the challenging stuff. I lack the big picture vision to push me through all the stuff that doesn't immediately show results. 

You might want to take SAAFE created by TJ Reeves. It measures your weaknesses and your strengths in the scale from 0 to 100.

I finished reading SAAFE report, and it had tangible effects on my discipline and my other abilities.

2 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

Yeah have you seen Leo's video on "Mankind Is The Bullshitting Animal"? He goes in depth with this topic.

Nobody wants to admit their flaws.

I watched the video, but I don't remember that part.

@CreamCat Its not a part in the video, that’s just my own statement.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

There used to be a guy on this forum @Caterpillar ....used to make very similar posts to what you do :D 

You wouldn't be the same person right ? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

17 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

There used to be a guy on this forum @Caterpillar ....used to make very similar posts to what you do :D 

You wouldn't be the same person right ? 

If there was no Leo Gura, someone else would be saying the exact same shit.

If there was no Caterpillar on this forum, there would be me.