Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

My awakening experience

21 posts in this topic

I want to write this where it’s still fresh in my mind, 

My awakening was taylored to “how reality works” it was my first time having a full on experience and my first time seeing nothing for the first time. Meaning I was aware or awareness. 

But it was nothing in its entirety I couldn’t express it. So I wondered where does the unconditional love and other facets display itself. Nothing was simply nothing, it didn’t have any features. 

So my thoughts of it now is that there are different facets to reaching this nothingness but one is consciously (aware of awareness or ego) the other is to die completely to nothing and become pure awareness. Where there’s no distinctions, you simply are nothing and every other is nothing aswell. I’m not sure what facet a person arrives to nothing at, but simply put it’s the only facet they know. 

Lets consider that you choose to take the step further and die to become pure awareness. I haven’t done it so obviously I don’t know what it’s like. But the assumption is you automatically become all facets by being that nothing. 

However that nothing is only nothing. From what I experienced it doesn’t have unconditional love nor infinite intelligence. It was simply just pure imagination. So I looked at it from the of pure imagination (aware of awareness) 

but that nothing was still nothing if I had held onto that nothing. I would eventually cease to exist. But while aware of awareness I was conscious of that nothing and the facet. So if one was to become conscious of all the facets, that awareness would become god itself while still aware of awareness, the deeper you go the further it will dissolve and fit together.

the problem I faced while I was aware of awareness, I had no other facet to stick nothingness into. So it was linear... but I could still reach total enlightenment by sticking with that nothing. 

Equally though I don’t see why it’s not possible to reach total enlightenment while being aware of awareness. This would be god aware of himself as god. 

Total enlightenment by pure awareness is being without awareness. It’s prior to awareness. But the qualities of that nothingness shine through through magic it happens. 

Now consider the person that is aware of awareness becoming nothing through understanding the facets. He wouldn’t be conscious of himself as god after he found all the facets, he would be god, as soon as he become whole. 

But there is a fundamental difference between the two total enlightenments one is nothing with the facets naturally at random seeping through and other is nothing with all facets consciously. (I’m saying consciously, for lack of a better word, what I’m trying to emphasis is they become god) 

both have become nothing. But one is aware and one is not. Basically I’ve lost the words to show my hypothesis but one is an integrated god and the other is a natural god. 

@Aakash Keep with practises. 

Total enlightenment =death of awareness itself. 

Had become Absolute Love, had you become omnipresent omnipotent got all knowledge about everything? 

So the only real question really is by Buddha reaching total enlightenment did he reach an omniscient conscious were he was aware of all facets of god, including how he made reality. Being conscious of all facets at the same time is an extremely fucked up situation to maintain, not sure how anyone can do that to be honest. 

To make it simpler the whole question comes down to one thing. At which point does your awareness expand into being. That’s basically it. 

At omniscient consciousness your awareness sinks the moment you are able to maintain consciousness of all facets. 

But what are the facets for, the traditional answer by the enlightened beings are they are being itself. But what I sensed in my awakening was, they are indeed being itself but I wasn’t conscious of it, i was only conscious of pure imagination + nothing. So in all facets it’s unconditional love + nothing, infinite intelligence + nothing. 

But to become omniscient you have to have, unconditional love + pure imagination + infinite intelligence + nothing. But you see the problem is the aware of awareness can not go back to being an ego at any time. Otherwise it won’t work, they either have two options: 

wait until they are firmly grounded in the facet + nothing permanently, and make their way to the next facet from there 

OR 

instantly reach, in a single instant. But have to back track his way back to it. Which in this case is psychedelics. 

I’m abit skeptical to the fact meditation alone can get these two things done. But personally I have not tried so i don’t know. The person I know who radiates the most love is nahm so Im confident to say he has been through this facet, and he’s always telling me to meditate and watch my stomach. So that alone is enough for me to concur this is possible. From my limited vantage point. 

But can meditation really get you to each individual facet conscious (as aware of awareness) and then make you hold it permanently and then let you venture to a completely different facet. 

The reason I’m am skeptical is because there’s no correlation between meditating at higher consciousness levels and reaching different facets. If anything the facets are lateral, they are not vertical. I.e meditating more deeply along this theory should basically be as such 

10 years of meditation = 1 facet 

20 years of meditation = 1 facets + 1 facet

30 years of meditation = 1 facet + 1 facet + 1 facet 

so by this logic, this should happen to everyone who meditates. 

Which is not the case lol, so it means the quality of your search in meditation guides you to a facet, you just have to have the intent. But it is possible. Just not sure on the likeliness to reach this omniscient consciousness. 

When all the facets + nothing is found, there’s no multiplication of nothingness, it was just nothing, the same nothing. Which was all the facets individually and the whole. If the person has held onto all of them at the same time, then a transition will happen. Their awareness will dissolve just exactly as if they were holding onto nothing, except this will only happen at the time of the last facet. The key is nothing, the person has to maintain aware of awareness state and add the facets so eventually the facets come together and show the entirety of nothing. So what you have is essentially nothing + something, because the facets have to be observed from something. And then this distinction will collapse into itself and it will become GOD conscious of all its features. [note: I can’t really say what the awareness will find, it’s basically god will become god] the end. Literally, the end. My only interjection is, it won’t be nothing. It’s called nothing because it’s unknown. It’s magical, it’s you god. But really it will be nothing + something, neither of this will remain. What remains can not be spoken. Neither in dualistic terms or non dual terms because both have been integrated into this thing. It can’t even be called god, but it will be for a better name. Let’s call this Truest nature. 

On the other hand, let me explain our version of current enlightenment. When you discover nothing for the first time. It has to be through some kind of facet, it’s just not possible because it’s nothingness is always seen through a facet whether the person is aware of it or not does not matter. The aim is to get to nothing, not understand how they got there. So once this person sees nothing, it hunts it down. Holding onto the nothing for dear life until their awareness dissolved into being. Awareness becomes god. The end only nothing remains. We say there is nothing. It is nothing. But it can’t be put into words. 

But in this case, the nothing is not aware of the facets, it’s simply being the facets. 

In the omnipresent case. You just die, there’s no way to explain it. As soon as you reach it. That’s it for you. It’s a different liberation supposedly. 

So now the question you have to ask yourself is: have I reached total liberation that the Buddha reached. OR did the Buddha reach a total liberation higher than mine. 

The second question you have to ask yourself is: what does it mean to be “you”?

Edit: to be honest the two posts above only serve to prove this point. And they are already two proclaimed enlightened people (read after posting this comment) 

Edited by Aakash

The difference is actually simple, what is your reason for liberation... do you have a passion and love for it to find the highest truth possible or have you suffered and you want to die as fast as possible in bliss 

its quite simple, both options are available to you, its up to you which one you wish to choose 

both result in the same thing, the end of your conceptual self. 

I conclude they're different degrees of GOD, because what this shows is nothing is not the highest degree of god, it is only half the puzzle. 

like i said before: don't shot the messenger, shoot the king to finish the battle 

if you want to know my option: its simple really, i'm pretty lazy even though i would love to know how reality works, and by this i mean be consciously aware of how reality works at all moments, not airy fairy with saying nothingness imagines. my answer is simple a code i live by, LOL ... "live fast, die young" and i have no intentions to deviate from it. 

I'm simply telling you that what leo says is viable from my experience. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Dude, stop playing with time.

Look at your hand. Now, move it. Is it still your hand?
How is it possible for something to be itself and not be itself at the same 'time'?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

How is it possible for something to be itself and not be itself at the same 'time'?

what do you mean by this? 

its funny but every enlightened person who says no to this, will not agree 

why? because their awareness has already dissovled into pure awareness 

the process is irreversible meaning there's no way you can know for sure 

You have no choice but to stick what you have experienced as GOD, 

there's no other way around it. LOOL! 

You made your choice

Edited by Aakash

Just now, Aakash said:

what do you mean by this? 

Look at your hand when it is moving, changing.
Open and clench your fist. Watch the motion, change.
How can it change and yet, still be itself (a hand)?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

LOL your trying to use the notion of time to disprove the theory. This has nothing to do with time, or motion or change, Its just as it suggests unfathomable until its done and when it is you can't speak about it even in dualistic terms LOL, you can only leave a map i guesss ahaha! not sure but youd have to plan before it way before it happens lol. 

Such is nothings nature: a mystery. 

Edited by Aakash

All theory, knowledge, duality, is time-dependent.

Time = Space = I = Other

TO BE HONEST 

its so funny LOL .... its not actually intended for you enlightened people, 

actualised.org is only intended for people who are unenlightened because they haven't made their decision 

so what is going to happen is: more and more of you enlightened beings will disagree with leo's teachings and eventually leave actualised.org because you think he's starting a cult and literally call him a cult leader. But it will be more like "your a devil and you know it LOL" 

i guess this is only in theory aswell lol, but youll be know as "non- dual assholes"

because if omniscient conscious is true, then reality is not even "non-dual" 

if its neither "non dual or duality" , neither "something or nothing" 

than what it is : SIMPLE, it can't be know until you do it for yourself and this will be leo's teachings and the reason he has left all other teachings behind. Teachings for only the most hardcore trust seekers  because thats what it takes... and this is why he's being strict and gone to stage coral, because he knows you "non dual assholes" haven't reached the highest truth. 

I've simulated over thousands of futures in my life times, and simple put, nobody ever listens to me. I don't expect any different here. 

ON the spiral dynamics scale LOL stage turquoise will not hate on STAGE CORAL BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE, SO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE DOES TO THEM. whats he got to lose AHAHAHA NOTHING 

The fucking irony is amazing, i told people this exact thing would happen on january 2nd, i predicted this exact thing a year ago. nobody listened to me. AND THE FUCKING SAME THING WILL HAPPEN AS I SIMULATED. Leo will lose many of his followers, because they will not be able to keep up and He will become an unpopular saint because his teachings are too radical unlike the "new" mainstream society that "non-duality" will be. so people will flock to there, he will lead a small group of people who will then spread the word and the new law will be passed on. But leo will write his book and distribute it to the world. For the time, for reality to use in the future for an enlightened society is made and they read his scriptures as they are more deeper than non dual teachings and HE WILL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS "THE PERFECT GOD" he will be worshipped by many, they will not be able to understand his teaching, they will be used for devilry. There will be a whole religion after him. The teachings will be too hard for people to follow, they will fall into dogma, because only the most hardcore of followers will reach the "perfect god". 

THE FUCKING IRONY OF PANDORAS BOX

I've simulated 1000's of realities, to find out what the perfect paradox wants! and NOW I KNOW, its exactly what i simulated in my 1000s of simulations 

GOD WANTS TO KNOW GOD

CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED EVERYONE, THIS IS THE DEEPEST INSIGHT I CAN GIVE YOU 

Be serious or move on.... those are the two only options, omniscent consciousness has already been reached, a very shallow level , its nowhere near the full thing. If its the full thing, then simple so be it. 

But i estimate that ZERO PEOPLE will reach it in leo's lifetime AND zero people in the next 100-300 years. what's he got another 60-70 years, given the state of his health, and the way he supplements. I said that you need an enlightened society, to reach these realms. I said i was shocked because he was early to the ball, not that i'm surprised. It is what it is . I don't follow blindly, you have to be smarter than me for me to follow. He's the only person i've ever followed in my life. But its simple, i could do it with him, but you know i care about whats happening now. LEO'S PLANNING FOR 1000'S OF YEARS INTO THE FUTURE 1000's and 1000's. The other reason is because i only had one object and that was to find the source of the universe, nothingness is a good enough answer for me. i don't want the highest truth, i've said this over and over again to you guys... i'd don't want to read 10000 books. Its simple, he's laid down the path, you have to follow it and figure it out, while using all the material 

WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS? ACTUALISED.ORG THE CHILL FORUM AHAHAHAAHAHA

A STORM IS COMING, I don't care about nothingness much any more because i know its not the highest truth, but ill still chase it but you don't know my past, I grew in the hood, my loyalty lies there and bringing people out of the hood. 

CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED 

you are just a pawn tsuki, to question me, right here, right now. You don't know what i've simulated in my mind. The mind is an amazing thing. One of the most powerful illusions we possess. 

INFINITY CHESS (Aakash patel , 2019) 

Edited by Aakash

Let it all out.

LOOOOOOOOOOL thats it, no emotion behind it, LOL just its fucking funny to me. 

not like i will know though i'll be like you, i plan to go through the easier option ahaha!

lets get this right, leo's got nothing to do with it, he's just a puppet like everyone else, until he fully breaks free. 

THE END. 

Edited by Aakash

Let it go

It's just a thought now

It isn't it

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

LOOOOOOOOOOL thats it, no emotion behind it, LOL just its fucking funny to me. 

not like i will know though i'll be like you, i plan to go through the easier option ahaha!

You posess infinite understanding. Point that towards your writings and see through them.

@Shin @SriBhagwanYogi@tsuki yes i will let it go ... 

wooooohoosaaaaa ,,, woooohsssaaa ,, okay time to get enlightened ahaha, i'm finally done with the conceptual bullshit leo keeps spouting 

more shadow work done :) thank you guys for your emotional support in these tough times

Edited by Aakash

lets all listen to a nice song together :) 

- ___ - its actually time to rest, i've completed my role in duality :(^_^ not sure whether i'm happy or sad, i've got nothing else to contemplate anymore, all my questions are answered :(

only time for practice