Gili Trawangan

Solipsism is NOT true

140 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Umar_uk no..we are having a duality war.  You are not seeing that duality and non-duality are One.  Duality is a part within non-duality.  You as little Umar are a finitude of Infinity.

:)

Its fine I'm hitting the sack for now so it's all good.  

I wouldn’t take too seriously a fictional war ...it was all in your mind...you dreamt it all up.

Just now, Umar_uk said:

I wouldn’t take too seriously a fictional war ...it was all in your mind...you dreamt it all up.

Oh but according to Leo we’re not allowed to have nonduality wars...are we?

Leo said it... 

49 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Umar_uk now your'e catchin' on!

Takes two to catch a ball

you are falling into your own self made trap again..

Edited by Umar_uk

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@ajasatya Oh i do...i see both perspectives.  If that came off as arrogant it was not my intent.

That's what non-dual awareness is all about.  That's what allows you to play in the sandbox.  :)

Informing other they are not enlightened yet ...or is not there yet...or has a lot of work to do ...is arrogance, you fall into your own trap that only you are weaving for yourself....you have no knowledge of other.

You can only know yourself. Get that right and there is no need to pick out the failings in others...for they are you too.

Get it right. There is no such thing as nondual awareness. Knowing anything is always within the dream of separation.

You cannot con a con. 

Edited by Umar_uk

User @Umar_uk has been banned.

The ban hammer is coming around, so watch yourselves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

User @Umar_uk has been banned.

Why did you ban Umar_uk only in this case? Inliytened1 always starts non-duality wars, spams threads, and also stalks people down - he stalked me down several times by seeing where I post and tried to start shit. My gut says he is a troll of some kind 

Edited by whoareyou

@whoareyou i exposed him as a troll.  I knew what he was the moment i saw his posts.  

I didn't stalk you down...i had a discussion with you and you spent the entire time insulting me.  Go back and read it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@whoareyou i exposed him as a troll.  I knew what he was the moment i saw his posts.  

I didn't stalk you down...i had a discussion with you and you spent the entire time insulting me.  Go back and read it.

This confirms that you are a troll. I never insulted you. I ended the conversation with you that went nowhere, and you continued to try to start it up again.

You also replied on a couple of other threads in a snarky way, attempting to again engage in debate. Like I said, and I will say it for last time - do not bother engaging in anymore discussions with me, you will be ignored and any further trolling attempts will be reported. 

Edited by whoareyou

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

hahahahahahahahahahaha the ban hammer. Classic!

Several people on this forum just make new accounts. Guess there's an infinite amount of accounts to ban. The beauty of infinity strikes us again.

3 hours ago, whoareyou said:

Why did you ban Umar_uk only in this case? Inliytened1 always starts non-duality wars, spams threads, and also stalks people down - he stalked me down several times by seeing where I post and tried to start shit. My gut says he is a troll of some kind 

I agree on the part that Inliytened1 starts non-duality wars.

I don't think he's a troll though. I think he's a nice guy who wants to share his wisdom with others.

Umar_uk was emotionally troubled, and he used the forum to melt down. That's not what the forum is about. We're not psychiatrists, and he needed one.

Edited by Truth Addict

8 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I agree on the part that Inliytened1 starts non-duality wars.

The enlightened nonduality warlord xD

Dang he should have born 1500 years ago in Arab ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

11 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Umar_uk was emotionally troubled, and he used the forum to melt down. That's not what the forum is about. We're not psychiatrists, and he needed one.

He sounded like osho drunk on cheap local vodka ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

7 hours ago, Pinocchio Original said:

Fun fact: The "Nonduality Wars Not Allowed Here" post was created in direct response to me endlessly trying to correct Leo and the rest of this forum back in the day. B|

Don't flatter yourself.

You think you are the only nondual wise-ass here? Take a number.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Pinocchio Original said:

I wouldn't worry about being banned from here. Best thing that could ever happen to anyone.

This forum has a clear specific goal: facilitate growth.

1. People with real struggles in their lives come here to ask for advice. If you sincerely think you need help with something, feel free to create a thread;
  2. If you have experience on the subject that someone is asking for help, feel free to talk about it. You can share how you're struggling, how you're overcoming it or how you overcame it;
  3. Stay away from pride/intellectual wars.

Just some straightforward good practices on how to participate on actualized.org/forum in order to create a better world. There is no need for drama.

unborn Truth

On 6/12/2019 at 11:32 PM, Gili Trawangan said:

I can't believe I'm seeing supposedly highly conscious people around here arguing for solipsism. I don't care how many psychedelics you've taken or how enlightened you think you are. If you believe solipsism is true, then either:

1. You don't know what solipsism is; OR

2. You're deluded.

Rupert Spira has talked about this before, he has refuted solipsism as nonsense. It may be that there is only one giant mind (aka God), but that does NOT mean solipsism. Solipsism is the belief that your FINITE mind is the ONLY mind existing and everyone else is a bunch of puppets with no mind or experience of their own, only illusions. Kind of like the Truman Show, your ego is the only ego around and everyone else only seems to exist to provide with that illusion. Simply not true.

I made a video that touches on this. Solipsism itself is a belief that we superimpose onto reality. And therefore, it is not true. But the problem is that people start believing in solipsism once they see how flimsy the notion of naive realism is... and then they fall on the other side of the horse where they start believing that their finite perspective is the only perspective.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

5 minutes ago, Pinocchio Original said:

Were's that growth you had hoped to facilitate?

People change very slowly. If you stay for a while (I'm not asking you to do so) and pay attention, you'll notice. I enjoy seeing people changing and improving the quality of their lives and that's the main reason why I'm still here. As an extra, sometimes I find amazing content being shared here as well.

unborn Truth

17 minutes ago, Pinocchio Original said:

Sounds good to me. The post you (and Leo) quoted was for Umar. It was not anything that would fall under #3 for my part, as I don't really care enough to waste my time and energy on that anymore. If it did for you or Leo then sorry you feel that way, just don't blame me for it.

Things are still being taken way too personally here, in fact it's many times worse than it ever was. And this from Leo and a respected moderator. Were's that growth you had hoped to facilitate?

Proudly boasting about how you were the one who started a non duality war anti ban rule does come under #3 to Leo. Maybe it doesn't come across that way to you. Maybe you really do think that you're altruistically helping Leo and this forum by correcting him? Maybe you see a huge benefit to correcting him in the way that you do. And if I were you (which I am), I would definitely think that.

But Leo, and the moderators(especially back then) didn't see it that way. And that's all that matters because its Leo's forum, and no matter what you think, you can't change that.

Do yourself a favour, continue the path you took before coming on this forum and enjoy your life to the best way possible. Coming back here is a trap(for you personally, not for everyone), and wont make you happy. 

Edited by electroBeam