Gili Trawangan

Solipsism is NOT true

140 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Umar_uk said:

You know what I find so really weird and disturbing ..is that Leo can say things like when your child is brutally murdered, you can still remain in a state of bliss and happiness. 

He can say shocking things like that and yet no one bans him from Youtube for saying that, but then Leo thinks it's quite alright to ban people from his forum for saying what they say...but he is allowed to say what the fuck he wants because he likes to play God...how fucking weird and retarted  is that.

Usually because people don't wield such wisdom with care. Letting yourself go from the chains of morality can be destructive if not wielded with wisdom. He is trying to craft a highly conscious society/influence. 

40 minutes ago, Umar_uk said:

ok...stop resisting what's not happening. Why are you bothered?

Why are you bothered? Seems to be a two-way street. People here like to keep the forums clean and high-quality. Remember this forum is not about free speech but it is catered to a very specific goal. I understand you need to let off energy, but is doing so on the forums really the best course of action for you? We aren't your enemies.

1 hour ago, Shadowraix said:

Usually because people don't wield such wisdom with care. Letting yourself go from the chains of morality can be destructive if not wielded with wisdom. He is trying to craft a highly conscious society/influence. 

Why are you bothered? Seems to be a two-way street. People here like to keep the forums clean and high-quality. Remember this forum is not about free speech but it is catered to a very specific goal. I understand you need to let off energy, but is doing so on the forums really the best course of action for you? We aren't your enemies.

Can we talk about real issues here ? and not just project our own biases and ideals.

I'm bothered because half truths bother me, lets just say it right if we are going to say anything at all.

This has nothing to do with being friends or enemies...I don't see other people as my friend or enemy. 

I'm saying No one can change the world, you can only change you. If you want to preach God then get it right at least.

Notice God doesn't say I am God, in the same way the clouds do not say they are clouds. But if God does want to play the teacher / student role then lets get proper Godlike and get it right and perfect.. not preach half baked truths.

Spreading mis-information is not changing the world.. it is making it sicker. Of course Leo wants to change the world, it's making him a multi-millionaire...just like the OSHO cult......and the Mooji cult. And now the Leo cult. It's a filthy job ..The only goal of this forum is making Leo a very rich and powerful man. If he's going to act as the Second Coming of Christ, and put himself out there in the spotlight where all the attention is on him then it's his responsibilty to get it right before disclosing information to world. If your going to play God then you've got to include both sides of the story, be dualistic about this role.

If there is such a state as being happy or blissful .. then there must be it's opposite...there must be despair and grief and the feeling of hopelessness. So include them both.

It's no good telling a mother grieving her murdered child that it's ok you can still be happy about this, why not just tell her the real truth that it's ok to feel sorrow and deep grief which is a very unpleasant sensation. Why the obsession to deny those feelings ...it's all wrong, just so  wrong ..is that teaching the right course of action to make a better world? 

Leo goes way too far with his metaphysics...there is just no need to go that far, it's absolutely ridiculous...he needs to be more consistent and stop info bombing the general unsuspecting people ..people who will  never get what he is saying to them...does he even for one minute think they will?...this goes against everything he is trying to achieve.

Edited by Umar_uk

@Umar_uk Did you not just project your own biases and ideals

It's hard to have a conversation when you can't give your own perspective of the world and interactions. 

The way you are using Leo's wisdom is not how I would apply it. Saying one thing doesn't make the opposite false. This work is all about emphasis. You can make any bit of information sound awful when applied where it was never meant to be. 

What you get out of Leo and what I get out of Leo are incredibly different. I look where the information can be applied beneficially then look on the opposite end for where it doesn't apply. Do you not do this

@Umar_uk it doesn't seem like you grasp Oneness at all if you are the least bit bothered by Leo at all.  Leo is you!  You imagined him!

You have much to learn my friend.  But then again I'm talking to myself right now so it doesn't matter (when i shift to God mode.)  Its only when i shift to my finite form that it matters.  In the dreamworld.  It seems you do not have non-dual awareness yet.  You see, i am able to shift my awareness.  Being God is incredibly powerful because nothing bothers you.  Meltdowns become nonexistent.

Keep working at it though! You might get there one day.  I hope you do, but at the same time i could care less.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You have much to learn my friend.  But then again I'm talking to myself right now so it doesn't matter (when ishift to God mode.)  Its only when i shift to my finite form that it matters.

Watch out. Pride is toxic and can sound paradoxically elegant. If you want to grow, mind your own learning process and stop praising your own self-proclaimed greatness, mr. God.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Oh i do...i see both perspectives.  If that came off as arrogant it was not my intent.

That's what non-dual awareness is all about.  That's what allows you to play in the sandbox.  :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Umar_uk said:

Leo goes way too far with his metaphysics...there is just no need to go that far, it's absolutely ridiculous...he needs to be more consistent and stop info bombing the general unsuspecting people ..people who will  never get what he is saying to them...does he even for one minute think they will?...this goes against everything he is trying to achieve.

How can you be so sure about what Leo wants to achieve? I feel like for Leo, it is more valuable to support the few, who are very serious, rather than help the majority, who are just watching. I am not saying his advice is good though, I don't feel like I understand it either, it just appears to me like that, because he still publishes many videos, even though very few people watch them. :) 

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Umar_uk it doesn't seem like you grasp Oneness at all if you are the least bit bothered by Leo at all.  Leo is you!  You imagined him!

You have much to learn my friend.  But then again I'm talking to myself right now so it doesn't matter (when i shift to God mode.)  Its only when i shift to my finite form that it matters.  In the dreamworld.  It seems you do not have non-dual awareness yet.  You see, i am able to shift my awareness.  Being God is incredibly powerful because nothing bothers you.  Meltdowns become nonexistent.

Keep working at it though! You might get there one day.  I hope you do, but at the same time i could care less.

I am awareness.

no character in the dream has non-dual awareness for one very good reason...go figure!

you are confused...awareness is silent...utterances are the dream, total fiction.

its what you feel that matters not what you say...don’t be a parrot

Edited by Umar_uk

@Umar_uk that's pure Being/Isness (formlessness...the absolute infinity of infinity, pure potential..  Non-dual awareness is a shift in awareness or perspective where you are no longer you as little Umar.  Little Umar is not directly conscious he is awareness or God when is is being Umar directly.  When Umar can shift awareness to where he is no longer Umar but he is God directly conscious that this is all in his Mind.  That is what is meant by non-dual awareness.  

One can have a mystical experience in which the ego dissolves into pure being in which one becomes this perspective in full as God.  I call it the realization of Oneness.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

@Umar_uk Did you not just project your own biases and ideals

It's hard to have a conversation when you can't give your own perspective of the world and interactions. 

The way you are using Leo's wisdom is not how I would apply it. Saying one thing doesn't make the opposite false. This work is all about emphasis. You can make any bit of information sound awful when applied where it was never meant to be. 

What you get out of Leo and what I get out of Leo are incredibly different. I look where the information can be applied beneficially then look on the opposite end for where it doesn't apply. Do you not do this

I get nothing out of Leo that is not my own knowing reflected back at me.

the opposite is also true not false it’s wrong to assume otherwise

when preaching nonduality to the masses it’s not wisdom to give half baked ideas...that’s not helpful..it’s confusion

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Umar_uk that's pure Being/Isness (formlessness...the absolute infinity of infinity, pure potential..  Non-dual awareness is a shift in awareness or perspective where you are no longer you as little Umar.  Little Umar is not directly conscious he is awareness or God when is is being Umar directly.  When Umar can shift awareness to where he is no longer Umar but he is God directly conscious that this is all in his Mind.  That is what is meant by non-dual awareness.  

One can have a mystical experience in which one becomes this perspective in full.  I call it the realization of Oneness.

That which appears to make a shift in awareness consciousness perception or what ever....never shifted...get it right.

but thanks for the humour at trying to put silence into words.

Don’t tell others what to think...just  listen and then make up your own mind about what feels right.

Wait for the echo.

Haven't read all posts but here is the definition of solipsism from wikipedia:

Solipsism (/ˈsɒlɪpsɪzəm/ (listen); from Latin solus, meaning 'alone', and ipse, meaning 'self')[1] is the philosophical idea that only one's own mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist outside the mind. As a metaphysical position, solipsism goes further to the conclusion that the world and other minds do not exist. This extreme position is claimed to be irrefutable, as the solipsist believes themselves to be the only true authority, all others being creations of their own mind.

The biggest flaw i would say about solipsism is that it entails and outside world and an inside world, the solipsist still needs a presupposition of the localization of his self in a particular space and since he cannot rely on an outside world that isn't his inside's world creation he gets into an contradicted position.

But i assume that leo defines solipsism in a different way

Edited by Mr Being

@Umar_uk you are awareness and you are Infinite, so of course you can shift perspectives.  That's all this reality - awareness - or consciousness is - whatever perspective it is Being, is literally what it is.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Umar_uk you are awareness and you are Infinite, so of course you can shift perspectives.  That's all this reality - awareness - or consciousness is - whatever perspective it is Being, is literally what it is.  

Nope...nothing ever shifted...it was all in your mind, the one you only think you have but haven’t.

wait for the echo.

Oh 

My god I'm probably going to be accused of starting a nonduality war now...where is the oh peace and love...there’s just no hope for this self expression..sigh...

Edited by Umar_uk

@Umar_uk the mind is a slither of the Mind.  (Capital M) Its One.  form and the formless are identical.  You are in the Non-dual only realm again - that's a trap.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Umar_uk no..we are having a duality war.  You are not seeing that duality and non-duality are One.  Duality is a part within non-duality.  You as little Umar are a finitude of Infinity.

:)

Its fine I'm hitting the sack for now so it's all good.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Umar_uk the mind is a slither of the Mind.  (Capital M) Its One.  form and the formless are identical.  You are in the Non-dual only realm again - that's a trap.

There is no one in the nonduality realm..get it right.