Gili Trawangan

Solipsism is NOT true

140 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I agree.

Are you detached though?

@Truth Addict Detached from what?

33 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Gili Trawangan what do you mean by becoming a psychopath? Do you mean that once you become conscious that this is all you that it doesn't matter what you do?

@Inliytened1 I mean that solipsism from the point of view of the ego can result in treating others poorly. After all, I am the only one here, right?

The very mentioning of solipsism is dangerous, because even if you have realized Truth the ego is still operating in you. An ego with the delusion that he is God is dangerous. And I'm afraid that's what it was beginning to sound like around here and that's what led me to write the post to begin with.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Gili Trawangan ok i see.  Yes the ego can delude itself.  But when you actually become conscious of Oneness the ego will be dead and you will be awakening to yourself as God.  God enlightening itself.   That is Absolute and not relative.  The rebirth of the ego is then able to see through it's own illusion, therein transcending itself as the ego.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Gili Trawangan

From the results.

I mean that it's nice to try to make things better, no problem with that. But does anyone really have control over the situation? I mean you can only have a little bit of influence over other people's thinking. But unless you are the media or some very influential part of it, then I think it's hard and even a waste of time and energy to think about things that are out of your hands. I wouldn't personally invest my emotions, time, energy, thinking, etc... on such matters unless I know I can make a difference because I have more important and more relevant-to-my-life things to do and care about.

@Inliytened1 One of the best things about dropping morality is that it automatically increases morality ??

Edited by Truth Addict

@Gili Trawangan

I don't believe in a physical objective reality but that doesn't necessarily mean that solipsism is true even if we are all one. I know that right now I am consciously sitting here reading your sentences and writing my response and I could never ever prove it to you. 

Edited by Billy Shears

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

8 hours ago, noselfnofun said:

We don't have a past do we? all our stories and memories are just an illusion's right?

Illusion IS reality.

So if you think you have a past, you literally do! However you hold reality is what becomes real for you. Since you are God.

What people don't generally understand is the constructive nature of the mind. Reality is not a given. It is constructed by you. People do not like to take responsibility for being The Creator. It is a radical degree of responsibility.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What people don't generally understand is the constructive nature of the mind. Reality is not a given. It is constructed by you. People do not like to take responsibility for being The Creator. It is a radical degree of responsibility.

They don't feel like they're the creators when they stand next to cash machine.

8 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

From the results.

I mean that it's nice to try to make things better, no problem with that. But does anyone really have control over the situation? I mean you can only have a little bit of influence over other people's thinking. But unless you are the media or some very influential part of it, then I think it's hard and even a waste of time and energy to think about things that are out of your hands. I wouldn't personally invest my emotions, time, energy, thinking, etc... on such matters unless I know I can make a difference because I have more important and more relevant-to-my-life things to do and care about.

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Truth Addict Yes, I am detached. I agree with what you say here, trying to change people's minds is something I've given up many years ago.

But I've read stuff in this forum before that has helped me clear up something for myself. It can happen. After all, why write anything on here? Because it might have a positive effect. If it doesn't, that's fine too :)

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1) You haven't seen the full depth of it. Not even close.

2) People need to understand how radical this work is. Otherwise they are deceived. It's important to properly communicate how it FEELS from the subjective POV of the ordinary human. To play it off cool is just dishonest. It is incredibly radical. And it is dramatic. It is not a walk in the park to realize God. So let's not pretend it is.

You are the one being dishonest with yourself Leo... stating / assuming another one hasn't seen the depth of it, not even close. 

No one cannot communicate how it feels, the proof is in the pudding, you cannot tell other people how you feel and expect them to know that feeling because as you know full well ..two minds cannot meet.

Telling people that they haven't seen the full depth of it..is not wise, because there is just no way you can possible know that let alone say that. 

It's not radical either, it's very simple and cool. Once seen, it's permanent, you cannot lose it once seen. 

What is this obsession of going deeper with you? isn't that just another form of addiction? addiction to the pleasure that is God, as if this ordinary life is never enough.

Going deeper is still being in seeker mode, so as long as you keep telling people there is more, more more to it..as if going deeper is the only way to become fullfilled is just your delusion... this realisation is just as shallow as it is deep....the true wisdom is knowing when to stop seeking ..and to just get on with living an ordinary life.

If it's all God ..which it is.. then why the need to keep telling people to go deeper...deeper to find what exacly? ...God is God...fullstop.

What does diving deeper even matter, you still have to come back up to the surface for some air at one point, back to life, back to reality... and so what does it all matter, you might get run over by a bus today and that's the end of you...end of all your accumulated knowledge. What's the big deal? Why keep pushing that big boulder up a hill...is that even going to add one more day to your life?

@Gili Trawangan That's great!

I sensed that you could be suffering from what I read in your original post. Fortunately and obviously, I was wrong :)

2 hours ago, Umar_uk said:

You are the one being dishonest with yourself Leo... stating / assuming another one hasn't seen the depth of it, not even close. 

No one cannot communicate how it feels, the proof is in the pudding, you cannot tell other people how you feel and expect them to know that feeling because as you know full well ..two minds cannot meet.

Telling people that they haven't seen the full depth of it..is not wise, because there is just no way you can possible know that let alone say that. 

It's not radical either, it's very simple and cool. Once seen, it's permanent, you cannot lose it once seen. 

What is this obsession of going deeper with you? isn't that just another form of addiction? addiction to the pleasure that is God, as if this ordinary life is never enough.

Going deeper is still being in seeker mode, so as long as you keep telling people there is more, more more to it..as if going deeper is the only way to become fullfilled is just your delusion... this realisation is just as shallow as it is deep....the true wisdom is knowing when to stop seeking ..and to just get on with living an ordinary life.

If it's all God ..which it is.. then why the need to keep telling people to go deeper...deeper to find what exacly? ...God is God...fullstop.

What does diving deeper even matter, you still have to come back up to the surface for some air at one point, back to life, back to reality... and so what does it all matter, you might get run over by a bus today and that's the end of you...end of all your accumulated knowledge. What's the big deal? Why keep pushing that big boulder up a hill...is that even going to add one more day to your life?

Nature will + ego business. You're meant to be who you are because ultimate truth is everything and nothing. It's the case for everyone.

You're not creator' you're spectator

Edited by Aeris

28 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Nature will + ego business. You're meant to be who you are because ultimate truth is everything and nothing. It's the case for everyone.

You're not creator' you're spectator

Natures will is actually none of our egoic business ... Ultimate truth is unknowable even to itself, for who wants to know? who is asking? ...the answer is right there in the question....no point in trying to cross the horizon, for the horizon never comes, never came..it's can't be shown, because you cannot show up to your own show. Beware the tricks of the mind, the mind is an addict, addicted to itself, for what am I without one.

Edited by Umar_uk

11 hours ago, Umar_uk said:

You totally nailed it, I have noticed the same. Seeking is a hard trap to get out of.

It really does seem like a form of addiction, which ironically is what is keeping him back from the "deeper" which he is seeking

Edited by whoareyou

14 hours ago, Umar_uk said:

No

There are degrees of knowing God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No

The are degrees of knowing God.

Are you saying God is like an onion? 

giphy.gif

Edited by DrewNows

@Umar_uk you are God right now.

So tell us Umar - what have you revealed to yourself during your awakening to yourself? 

Because no, God just isn't God.  When you as the ego die and become God, you will be become conscious of the Absolute, and the Absolutes of the Absolute.

So please tell is what has been revealed to you upon rebirth.  Tell us how your consciousness has expanded?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@DrewNows More like the form of an infinite strange loop, where facet of the strange loop expands to infinity. This infinite strange loop is operating everything you see today, but it has visible mechanisms and features which can only be seen with consciousness work. So what Leo is trying to say is enlightened beings only see a portion of this infinite strange loop, before they decide to merge with nothing. So nothing is inside the infinite strange loop (non -duality), the infinite outcomes are not part of the internal structure of the infinite strange loop- they're more like a by product of the fact that god is infinite (MAYA). So what leo is saying is yes the highest teaching is that you are god, whether that says your nothing. He is agreeing because nothing is what your awareness absorbs into to become total non dual (but this is totally non-dual from one portion of the strange loop) and thats why they're getting their misconcepts. Its viable because if you were god, you would not subject your people to tourture and condem for life. So essentially current day enlightenment is an escape to merge into god and give up all suffering, its an escape route in the infinite strange loop 

But what leo is saying the totality of god is actualising the entire strange loop and that is done through actualising all multi-lateral facets. And this is what god is eventually working up to. Because you are god. So putting your authority power AS GOD into figures of authority IS THE REALITY you are creating for yourself. You can be the only one to restrict yourself. And this is what he has discovered through his own consciusness work , because theres no way one could possible theorise all this. (DISCLAIMER: UNLESS YOUR NAME IS AAKASH AND YOU HAVE SIMULATED THE WHOLE OF REALITY :D  JOKE ) and this basically what leo is trying to say is that the biggest misconception god currently face is the BELIEF that the totality of god is nothingness or nirvana

so he doesn't disagree with non-dual teaching or call them false, and he has supposedly cross referenced it against every source of non dual teaching he could find in history (most teachers) and he's simply claiming himself now that there is more to god. And the arrival of omniscience consciousness is what has lead him further than any master before him. 

EDIT: and why do i know this and you don't? because you underestimate the power of reading books that are nothing to do with non-duality. Leo had to read 10000 books to get this insight and thats why i said i can't match him in smartness, he's simple too far ahead. Notice: i didn't say he's smarter than me. I'm smartest person alive, but this is my only delusion, that's for another day lol. if i read the same 10000 books , i'd probably come up with the same exact notion. I did it through simulating futures and that's how i stumbled upon the potential of this being the case. BUT LEO'S is drenched in proof and direct experience through his consciousness. OBSERVATION IS KING. hence the reason i shall be exitting at nothingness because i don't have bother in me to read 10000 books and thats why i say nobody will reach where leo is at for the next 300 years. Because they pick and choose which books they want to read off his list. NO you have to read all of them to connect the dots between DUALITY and NON DUALITY to understand the possibilities of the INFINITE STRANGE LOOP. 

SO NO BUDDAH DID NOT READ 10000 BOOKS AND NEITHER DID ANY OTHER ENLIGHTENED BEINGS, the next one down from leo is probably winter solider since he's a law graduate, then seratonin for book count number. but its not comparison on scale by the VOLUME of books LEO'S read and the DIVERSITY. and this is the single difference in others understanding of god and leo's. WHY? BECAUSE GOD LEFT THE INFORMATION IN THE BOOKS FOR SOMEONE TO FIND IT AND LEAD TO THIS EXACT CONCLUSION 

TOTAL SOLIPSISM. 

ALSO why do i know this: Because i integrated leo's teachings entirely conceptually for my simulation and most in actuality. Some is concept like what i've said above. Leo's is the only teacher i resonate with because i like understand how reality works exactly. So why others were listening to non dual teachings, i was listening to more densly focused teachings which were non dual up until this point. NOT saying i'm a fanboy, don't get it wrong, i see the solipsism of god. So to me, he's just me. I just understand what he's trying to say. Because i too am skeptical about everything authority figures say. 

Edit 2: the thing is that people don't get is a) there is only exsistence b) there is only TRUTH , so what this means is there is nothing in the world that is falsehood. Meaning everything is at perfect as it needs to be, by design. By the one who created the infinite strange loop. YOU as TRUEST NATURE/ TRUE SOLISPSIM, not YOU as NON DUAL BEING/ NOTHINGNESS

edit 3: GOD is all around, you are inside god as god , so you have to look at nature and everything to work out how all of this is made. How you as god actualised "how you made reality" = omniscience and he's got multiple infinite facets AND he's integrated THE COLLAPSE OF HIS DUALITIES. You don't understand, what ever he's experiencing must be NUTS and incredibly painful but since he loves reality so much. SUCH must be the HERO'S journey gate guardian. 

Edited by Aakash

ON SECOND THOUGHT, this model is viable for educational purposes, but doesn't justify it in any way 

i apologies. 

@Leo Gura

Thank you for the nice responses.

Leo, when are you going to invite us to your seminar? Are we going to meet you this year? Have you decided to postpone with seminars?

I am so depressed lately, I do not see any reason to keep going. The more I think about the possibility of being infinite, the more depressed I become.  I wish from all my heart I meet you and other people who follow this pursuit. Sometimes, it is unbearable and feels so lonely. Would be nice to attain your convention for some "fresh air" and positive energy and offset. 

I understand that my mental state is temporary, but I wish I can get out of it as soon as I can. What book would you recommend to read or what practices should I do? I want to be happy again. I used to be happy when did something meaningful or hobby, now nothing excites me anymore, even traveling.

Thank you so much, 

Lots of hugs. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

That's good reflection material @Aakash

That mind of yours is really something!

giphy.gif

I "think" I get it....We all have "layers" 

@Aakash check this one out. I think you might find value in it! 

Even though it’s seemingly unrelated 

Edited by DrewNows