Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Identity

The ego and change

5 posts in this topic

So I'm interested in helping people to change and grow. I had this idea about the relationship between ego/selfishness/devilry and change. The basic idea is that the more you move from ego/selfish/devil to god/conscious, the easier it becomes to change.

Ego + change post.JPG

ego + change post 2.JPG

Realizeyourgrowth.com

First you will have to detatch the concept of Evil with Ego. 

The most Ego driven based are usually folk that are impecable in doing good. This does not mean shit. 

Ego is something else.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed Doesn't the ego create all notions of evil?

Because you are identified with a part of reality and trying to sustain it, you create notions of good and bad. To survive you must see the things that destroy you as evil.

And then I suppose when you realize you are god, this whole evil thing becomes part of infinite love.

All conceptualization here btw, I might just start calling you evil if you don't agree with me soon xD:P

Realizeyourgrowth.com

2 hours ago, Identity said:

Ego is an unnatural way of being. That is all.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Posted this a while ago, but bumping it because of the video.

Realizeyourgrowth.com