Basegodmike

Lucid dream theory !!

25 posts in this topic

Namaste!! I'm a master lucid dreamer ,been for a while now. After a good meditation session i can pretty much induce a lucid dream or obe at will.  With that being said anybody that has done this practice often would be very familiar with false awakening. Basically a cruel trick that when you decide to wake your actually put in a realistic scenario where your back in your bed but still dreaming . I have reality checks for i won't get confuse. I punch myself in the face ? if I feel no pain im asleep .from my personal experience my consciousness leaves the body and i just induce another lucid dream or i force myself to a real wake  up. Long story short i was wondering   how close is this related to comas ? Any suggsstions !!

Edited by Basegodmike

Have you ever punched yourself in the face, by mistake, in real life?

Edited by tecladocasio

Hi, I'm still working on inducing LD's at will. It's called WILDING... im very familiar with false awakenings... Such a mind bender especially if you do wake up for real and wonder to yourself if waking state is still another dream state, but one that has more solid continuity.  Not sure about comas though. I imagine one could possibly live an entire lifetime in the span of a one or two year coma. However, as we all know, people who awake from comas have significant brain damage as far as basic motor skills and have to relearn almost everything. Very few people have claimed to remember any dreaming while in a coma. Those that do tend to think they were in heaven. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Pretty sure coma dreams are pretty common and no they don't all claim heaven. 

The potential of things that can happen in dreams is immense, same with psychedelic trips, in some rare rare cases one can live a long realistic, just as realistic as this, life in one of them. 

1 minute ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Pretty sure coma dreams are pretty common and no they don't all claim heaven. 

You're probably right about that. I do like hearing about coma dreams if you have any sources about it

@tecladocasio Yes i actually have . Can't be to sure. 

@seeking_brilliance @AlwaysBeNice

Ok thats plausible.  But i believe the human consciousness does not reside in the brain. I would only assume at that point that the brain is more like an antenna and consciousness energy. Which energy can't be destroyed, I think the human consciousness will experience things similar to having a lucid dream. Maybe not exactly but similar .

Also, I think it would depend on if the person that's in a coma has brain activity or not. If they dont, they could be experiencing a near death experience which at that point they are not in their bodies to begin with. If they had brain activity, doctors would be able to tell if the person is awake  or if they are asleep. To induce a lucid dream, you have to be in your rem cycle, thats why i mediated or close my eyes and contemplate  without actually sleeping which is difficult at times.

23 minutes ago, Basegodmike said:

But i believe the human consciousness does not reside in the brain.

@Basegodmike What is human consciousness?

@tecladocasio In simple terms it's your awarness. But really its indescribable. Me having many altered higher  states of conciounsess it's the only tangible thing you can ever cling to its beyond everything it is everything. Therefore it is God. Therefore we are God having a direct link to it. The meat suit makes this realization hard , because most ppl just know simple awaking consciousness. 

1 hour ago, Basegodmike said:

@tecladocasio In simple terms it's your awarness. But really its indescribable. Me having many altered higher  states of conciounsess it's the only tangible thing you can ever cling to its beyond everything it is everything. Therefore it is God. Therefore we are God having a direct link to it. The meat suit makes this realization hard , because most ppl just know simple awaking consciousness. 

I think he's trying to get at that you should just call it consciousness instead of human consciousness. I agree with you, I don't think it originates in the brain but the brain is more like an antenna. You can't deny though, that the two become intermingled. If consciousness is outside the brain (or as we say here, the brain is within consciousness) it feels like a "human consciousness" because it gets filtered and interpreted by our memories, experiences, and chemicals which are in the brain. Therefore it does appear to change based on substances you take into the body, like alcohol, marijuana, and drugs. 

do you control the dream, or you surrender to the dream? @Basegodmike

anytime i try to control it's G O N E

Edited by oMarcos

@oMarcos  I definitely surrender because you can't control all the scenarios all the time. Maybe certain aspects. I can control my actions during the lucid dream, but it still plays out as a story . I cant go complete god  mode and control everything all the time. Keep trying you get there, try surrendering before you start controlling. See if you maintain your complete awarness if so your on the right path.

@Basegodmike are they any similarities between a state of awakening in a dream (lucid) and samadhi in real-life?

i remember a super-vivid FA, after one week of SSILD/ADA (all day awareness) and WILD, it was a profound experience.

the kind of state leo describe "looking at your hand for several minutes, being amazed by this mind-reality"

how much energy (%) do you put into practicing lucidity, in your 24/7 life?

do you do extra-stuff aside? day work, sports, social activities... or do you combine all together?

@Soulbass  Yes!! Think of lucid dreaming as a sub part of Samadhi I've been meditating since 15 im 25 now . Therefore harnessing conscious awarness is fairly easy for me now.  Basically  deepening my consciousness and activating pure conscious as i sleep. The body will rest all dimensions are open ,the union between oneness is at yourfinger tips.

Also all these techniques are cool but inducing sleep paralysis is the key ,its the gate way . My first trip was intense energy following through my whole  body viciously. I was scared but it was soothing at the same time . Now and days it happens  naturally .  I believe meditation and my reunion with oneness is the reason .

And i play lots of sports ,im a part time soilder and supervisor for a electric company .Has no effect on spiritual work .

Edited by Basegodmike

@Basegodmike there's a lucid dream Reddit I always take a look at it and some weeks ago a guy was terrified because that happened to him. He was trapped on a lucid dream loop. 

There was another guy that he said he become a hose in a garden while lucid dreaming and he lived or experienced being a hose as if he was it his entire life. So, his idea of time was changed in the dream and he felt it passed 50, 60, 70 years being a garden hose. Lol...

I know the toltecs were experts on lucid dreaming and they tried to dream what they wanted to happen in real life 

It's a really exciting thing 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

There was another guy that he said he become a hose in a garden while lucid dreaming and he lived or experienced being a hose as if he was it his entire life. So, his idea of time was changed in the dream and he felt it passed 50, 60, 70 years being a garden hose. Lol..

That is seriously one of the funnest thing i've ever heard in my life! 

LOOL! that is the biggest piss take in the history of life

@Aakash @Basegodmike. Hahaha 

It made me laugh a lot too...I will search for it in Reddit to see if I can find it. Hehehe....

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse  lol that's pretty funny too ,only because ik how it feels. The most false awakenings i had was 4 .

@Basegodmike have you read Robert Waggoner's gateway to the inner self? His book really inspired me to explore the dreaming world. I found an old post of mine where I reported on my experiments with talking to dream characters... 

Also I've been stuck in a FA loop of at least ten awakenings... I thought I posted about it on here but I think it was my LD Facebook group. I'll see if I can find it

Edited by seeking_brilliance