Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

Leo, What Teachers Have Had The Same Realizations As You?

29 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

With this knowledge you created the entire world.

After you have this knowledge, nothing else matters.

Reading people's minds is peanuts compared to what I'm talking about. I'm talking about reading the mind of God.

Only if you got it correct. But usually it's clouded by your ego.

The mind of God shouldn't be contradictory. The Relative and the Absolute will make PERFECT sense without a contradiction. If you find something is off or contradictory, it is you who havent found Truth. Haven't explored both sides of the coin. Or two. Or three. Or four. Or five. Or more...

Is it possible to know Everything? Yes. I've read about such people. 

And it's not anywhere near what i've seen here hahaha

Maybe they are just hiding...¬¬ (hi gurus!!)

But really though, I see all evils comes from Ego(those who knows but still choose to follow their lower self), 

and

those whose perspective are still limited. In other words, who haven't understand Everything. (Actually you wouldn't be judged for something that is outside your own limitation/in knowing) but this will be the root cause of all suffering/fears < Evils. Hahaha but whatever. Okbye

Oh there's one more, those who are blind to their own blindness. (The only cure to this one is to always be open to new things. And not egoic. If still possible, keep searching....?..nvmd~)

(I rate other's enlightenment degrees without me even realizing it so don't mind me,it's not something that I have control over?~)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can become so conscious you will understand how you invented Albert Einstein

@Leo Gura Hmmm, describe it for me, then. Tell me more about your dream.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

With this knowledge you created the entire world.

After you have this knowledge, nothing else matters.

Reading people's minds is peanuts compared to what I'm talking about. I'm talking about reading the mind of God.

You said this already. To me, it's not anything new.

When you are God, you don't think any of this is unusual. It's normal. When you embody back into your ego and create the world/universe at the same time, you think this is amazing/grandiose--because now you're back into an ego and your ego think so.

Leo, unless the other teachers tell you in full details, you really don't know what the other teachers experienced. They could be summing the whole thing up and calling it, "Riding the Ox Backwards," as a metaphor.

2 hours ago, Angelite said:

Only if you got it correct. But usually it's clouded by your ego.

The mind of God shouldn't be contradictory. The Relative and the Absolute will make PERFECT sense without a contradiction. If you find something is off or contradictory, it is you who havent found Truth. Haven't explored both sides of the coin. Or two. Or three. Or four. Or five. Or more...

Is it possible to know Everything? Yes. I've read about such people. 

And it's not anywhere near what i've seen here hahaha

Maybe they are just hiding...¬¬ (hi gurus!!)

But really though, I see all evils comes from Ego(those who knows but still choose to follow their lower self), 

and

those whose perspective are still limited. In other words, who haven't understand Everything. (Actually you wouldn't be judged for something that is outside your own limitation/in knowing) but this will be the root cause of all suffering/fears < Evils. Hahaha but whatever. Okbye

Oh there's one more, those who are blind to their own blindness. (The only cure to this one is to always be open to new things. And not egoic. If still possible, keep searching....?..nvmd~)

(I rate other's enlightenment degrees without me even realizing it so don't mind me,it's not something that I have control over?~)

@Leo Gura ok don't be mad. This is how I judge myself. And others.

My standard.

30 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

When you are God, you don't think any of this is unusual. It's normal. When you embody back into your ego and create the world/universe at the same time, you think this is amazing/grandiose--because now you're back into an ego and your ego think so.

This is great. Thanks for reminding this :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

11 minutes ago, Preetom said:

This is great. Thanks for reminding this :D

I brought up something different in this thread. You might have not noticed. Leo said it's mindreading. It's not. I'm not talking about paranormal abilities. There is a difference between being blessed with the Truth for a moment and actually having paranormal abilities.

1 minute ago, Key Elements said:

I brought up something different in this thread. You might have not noticed. Leo said it's mindreading. It's not. I'm not talking about paranormal abilities. There is a difference between being blessed with the Truth for a moment and actually having paranormal abilities.

Totally agreed. Being in Truth has nothing to do with paranormal abilities.

From Truth, conjuring up ghosts is as insignificant and irrelevant as snoring during sleep or any other mundane activities haha

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Yes i would agree, but still being in truth doesn't tell you anything about what you can do with it 

sure this is more to do with the mind and ego 

but if you genuinely enjoy it and want to spend your life doing it 

what is there to lose? LOL your already in nothingness

like your notions are still human bound when your in nothingness , all you can imagine is things that were to do with your past life 

thats why i said you don't know how to create 

it personally feels like i've hit a limit, there's certainly nothing beyond this but doesn't mean you can't spread out,

but again this is only concepts you can only experience it in your being, not sure how, it seems to me now that psychedlics induced change is simply the only way. i can't see where i can do to go somewhere else 

but then again psychedlics something you willed into existence 

so technically leo is just chatting shit, but he's not because the consciousness is still different in a way, 

NOT sure how to put it in words, 

i definately think you can confused yourself again and then decide to explore a segregated conscious as you can say, the consciousness of something else... but again its through the process of understanding how reality is directly affecting consciousness, meaning you can just trick yourself again lol 

and i see nothing wrong with that, infact i encourage it, because it creates pit holes that people can then access to get to the real truth. In fact thats what actually should be done, create multilateral portals. it makes the seekers able to believe in god alot easier. SO really leo is doing nothing wrong, its just LOL well i'm not sure, LOL nothingness i guess

TO be honest thats all you can do once you know the truth. 

Edited by Aakash