Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

Leo, What Teachers Have Had The Same Realizations As You?

29 posts in this topic

You said you dont look up to teachers anymore. Even Ralston? Or some obscure Zen Master? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

What I have personally experienced has taken me beyond all teachers that I have studied. This is not to denigrate other teachers. There just comes a time where you go beyond what can be taught.

At peak omniscience I become aware of limitations in the teachings of even the greatest masters.

For example, Ralston does not teach about Absolute Love, and this is a big oversight from my experience. To not teach Love is nuts! It's totally fundamental. I cannot hold someone who denies Love as having reached the highest level of consciousness. And I like Ralston very much. But I like Love more.

To be clear, I can still learn from teachers. There are always many minor things to learn.

But the deepest truth must be gotten direct from the source: yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thats very elaborate! Thanks Leo! 

But remember that Leo's realizations are not enlightenment. Your cat is enlightened. Be careful.

This realizations can reinforce the sense of separation. Enlightenment is nothing you will know, neither is what you want.

@Leo Gura Does it depend upon which technique needs to be practiced to reach radical love or love with a capital L?

Or is this not even possible to reach in one lifetime without the use of substances/psychedelics?

Also, what do you think about the quote "Unearned consciousness is valueless" in connection to psychedelics, I heard David Deida and Ken Wilber say that, so I was questioning, also how much formal practice is necessary to make a psychedelic experience valuable or does it depend more upon theory or more ambiguous factors such as predispositions, environment, brain chemistry even, or past life experiences, karma, etc ? 

Also, would you regard a kriya experience as an awakening or distinguish them ? Especially after practicing kriya-yoga?

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

To not teach Love is nuts! It's totally fundamental. I cannot hold someone who denies Love as having reached the highest level of consciousness. 

What about all-knowing? You know, you heard of the saying, "God is all-knowing." Have you experienced that?

1 minute ago, Key Elements said:

What about all-knowing? You know, you heard of the saying, "God is all-knowing." Have you experienced that?

”Omniscient” means All-Knowing. 

43 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Leo Gura Does it depend upon which technique needs to be practiced to reach radical love or love with a capital L?

Or is this not even possible to reach in one lifetime without the use of substances/psychedelics?

There are many ways to reach Absolute Love. Psychedelics are not required. But they sure make it easy.

Also, what do you think about the quote "Unearned consciousness is valueless" in connection to psychedelics, I heard David Deida and Ken Wilber say that, so I was questioning, also how much formal practice is necessary to make a psychedelic experience valuable or does it depend more upon theory or more ambiguous factors such as predispositions, environment, brain chemistry even, or past life experiences, karma, etc ? 

I reject the notion that consciousness has to be "earned". You are God! You don't have to "earn" anything to know yourself as God.

Of course it's not a magic pill. You still need to do lots of other work on yourself.

Also, would you regard a kriya experience as an awakening or distinguish them ? Especially after practicing kriya-yoga?

I have not gotten deep enough into Kriya yoga to see what kind of awakening it produces.

I trust they can be powerful awakenings. I think Kriya is very powerful.

31 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Of course, that is omniscience. God is all-knowing but in a far more radical way than human knowledge.

Knowing and Being are one. God knows everything by being everything.

37 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

GOD as "all-knowing" is not something to be grasped with the mind. Rather, it's already happening! This little avatar called "ajasatya" doesn't need to know what lies beyond its experience (neither can it).

unborn Truth

@Leo Gura Thanks for the feedback! I see I certainly did not surrender completely during my "biggest" LSD trip I was sort of stuck between the beauty of "god" or like I how to call it consciousness tunnel like in the Dr.Stranger video waiting for "god" to pick me up, yet somehow I felt I was not worthy enough. During my kriya release, there was other stuff going on where I could not tell if the universe wanted to kill me or if it had a rational cause. I felt very close to ego death as far as I could describe it with both experiences and kriya was just sudden, I poked this feeling constantly with Shinzens ~ feel flow~ label and feeling in then it bursted open suddenly through sound. I saw my physical body move as I saw my solar plexus pumping up and down in front of me while I cried. 

Now, I had 3 flashes of a vivid picture as I closed my eyes either after meditation or randomly when I shut my eyes in the area Shinzen calls gray-scale blank. I also saw the outlines of an ox during the retreat as I closed my eyes in the grayscale black(darkness perceived when closing the eyelids) and saw, that I could create anything out of my imagination, there are even residuals of that often. Not sure how radical it can get. I've read that Samskaras from former lives and the present one are situated in the metencephalon and the cerebellum, this is where I currently feel a lot of stirring. So, I can somehow understand that memories are Maya/fantasy/imagination or not real somehow. ( The site is German there is not translation https://wiki.yoga-vidya.de/Samskara#Alte_Samskaras_als_Hindernisse_f.C3.BCr_die_Meditation)

I never did or tried kriya-yoga, yet the kriya-release was a bit more powerful than my "biggest" LSD experience where I as you commented barely licked the tail of the ox. With the kriya experience I felt the ox wanted to impale me with his horns, I felt I would faint if I "surrender", trust and die. It also lasted for one or two days. I felt I moved up from the hell realm to the animal realm. 

I'll definitely be more ballsy with my trips and also humble enough to surrender not constantly have the "thought" to think of respect so much. So, thank you again!

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@Rilles @Leo Gura @ajasatya yes, I get what you all are saying, and to me, that's the obvious answer, but I don't mean it that way. I meant, for example, someone was trying to hide his/her "deepest, darkest secret," and this person isn't telling you what it is because this person feels uncomfortable. But, you cannot help this person if you don't know. Then, all of a sudden, you got the insight in full details without this person telling you, and you're able to help this person. (Long story short.)

2 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@Rilles @Leo Gura @ajasatya yes, I get what you all are saying, and to me, that's the obvious answer, but I don't mean it that way. I meant, for example, someone was trying to hide his/her "deepest, darkest secret," and this person isn't telling you what it is because this person feels uncomfortable. But, you cannot help this person if you don't know. Then, all of a sudden, you got the insight in full details without this person telling you, and you're able to help this person. (Long story short.)

Thats not what omniscience means in the God-sense I think. I think what we mean here is that God knows everyone through infinite subjective experiences so nothing is hidden from him, he sees all, knows all, is all. (Its not a him ofcourse)

9 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Thats not what omniscience means in the God-sense I think. I think what we mean here is that God knows everyone through infinite subjective experiences so nothing is hidden from him, he sees all, knows all, is all. (Its not a him ofcourse)

Yes, I understand that, but an ego won't remember all that. If you're in your human form, you won't remember that. Only God can.

18 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

You are talking about reading people's minds.

That may be possible but that's not important. Omniscience is a much more radical thing. You can become so conscious you will understand how you invented Albert Einstein, for example. Lol. It's very radical and non-linear.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are talking about reading people's minds.

That may be possible but that's not important. Omniscience is a much more radical thing. You can become so conscious you will understand how you invented Albert Einstein, for example. Lol. It's very radical and non-linear.

Ok. So? That's cool, but as a human being (embodied ego), what are you going to do with that knowledge if you actually know how to do this? Bring Albert Einstein back to life?

6 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Ok. So? That's cool, but as a human being (embodied ego), what are you going to do with that knowledge if you actually know how to do this? Bring Albert Einstein back to life?

This is tricky, but Truth is appreciated for Truth's sake. It does not serve the ego. The ego can serve Truth, but the other way around is illusory devilry (flashes of Full Metal Alchemist popping up in my mind).

unborn Truth

6 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

This is tricky, but Truth is appreciated for Truth's sake. It does not serve the ego. The ego can serve Truth, but the other way around is illusory devilry (flashes of Full Metal Alchemist popping up in my mind).

Ok...I wasn't talking about devilry. I wasn't even talking about paranormal abilities. So, that alchemist example is out of the picture. I was talking about an ego being blessed with Truth for a moment.

16 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

I was talking about an ego being blessed with Truth for a moment.

It can be understood that way, since glimpses of Truth can make the ego finally understand (among other things) why being harmless is the best way of living.

unborn Truth

41 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

With this knowledge you created the entire world.

After you have this knowledge, nothing else matters.

Reading people's minds is peanuts compared to what I'm talking about. I'm talking about reading the mind of God.