Leo Gura

Total Omniscience Awakening Video

204 posts in this topic

@Garuda He won't go down that path. He knows what he said. But could he have found a better example?

...he could have

@Finax You misunderstand what I said.

Something subtle was said.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Finax You misunderstand what I said.

Something subtle was said.

Excepting someone else to understand your subtle statements when they havent gone as far as you have, is a mistake in the way you expressed your experiences. 

Probably 99% people on this forum havent gone that far so surely its wrong to say?

There is something in talking about killing, perhaps too often an example. I had a murder in the dream last night?

On 6/12/2019 at 5:39 AM, Leo Gura said:

What were these enlightenment experiences like?

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

@Leo Gura thanks for sharing your insights with us.

Your point about God imagining all of Reality and imagining the past and the future is basically the Law of Attraction taken to its ultimate conclusion. Is that accurate? 

Since God has infinite power, it only needs to think and things gets done.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

Leo, I figured out solipsism a long time ago. I knew you would get there too.  There is something you're missing though,  something I'm still working towards myself,  I've only experienced it twice, I call it "The Flux", it is direct experience of the ultimate truth and nature of use of language/cognition, it can be used to directly manipulate reality via control over coincidence/synchronicity.

Check this out: 

https://m.facebook.com/notes/jakeem-ortiz/read-this-if-you-want/892913000772178/?ref=bookmarks

Eventually,  you and I will cross paths,  even if you overlook this,  it's all part of the game.  7:17

8 hours ago, InfinitePotential said:

What were these enlightenment experiences like?

Too long to explain here.

I talked about my 1st in an old video.

5 hours ago, legendary said:

Your point about God imagining all of Reality and imagining the past and the future is basically the Law of Attraction taken to its ultimate conclusion. Is that accurate?

Sorta, but it's so much more radical than what people usually mean by LoA. I don't like that word applied to God's creative capacity.

Since God has infinite power, it only needs to think and things gets done.

It doesn't even need to think. It is totally direct, even prior to thought. It is pure being.

God's "thinking" is just being. It is immediate manifestion via no mechanism whatsoever.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorta, but it's so much more radical than what people usually mean by LoA. I don't like that word applied to God's creative capacity.

Law Of Attraction means a very specific thing that's best understood through the lens of Energy Metaphysics.  Law of Attraction means that reality as a system tends to reflect back the energy that's put into it.  It's a mirror aspect of reality that one can apply.  This also explains self-fulfilling prophesy effects quite well; enough for practical use anyway.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Greetings!

Thank you for holding this space. I would like to start by saying that I have not read as much as Leo has. (Not by a long shot). But I have experienced something very similar to what he described. I have always been able to see tiny little holes in "reality" kind of like white noise, and the more I self actualise (by doing the suggested exercises) the more I begin to understand what it is that I see.

Even nothing is something otherwise it wouldn't be everything.

Imagining the world? Perhaps it's more like dreaming as we both perceive and create entire worlds and dimensions of worlds within in dreams, not so much when we imagine things, too many parameters that need to make sense to our finite minds to accept and process. De-nial is not only a river in Egypt.

I love your work Leo. Sharing your insights has helped me a lot. I look forward to the future of Actualized.org as this blog has shown me the best is yet to come.

Love is always.

On 6/15/2019 at 11:30 AM, Leo Gura said:
On 6/15/2019 at 5:56 AM, legendary said:

This is that radical level of LoA (stupid term). Dude basically lectured people that they are God and created everything just by imagining it being real.

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

@Garuda  I'm still interested in learning about what you know about this. Do you have any resources for these shushka-vedant precedents?

@Leo Gura Do you think you are entering Coral? You went from collective to individualistic again, and the self-acceptance of your emotions and desires seem to correlate to what people say about stage Coral.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar At those radical degrees of consciousness Spiral Dynamics is just a dream.

It's a handy model, but when you go deep enough you gotta let it go.

@Antonius Neville is one of my favorites --?he disects scriptures like mofo boss and he just doesn't care. I think he was kinda O.G. with truly understanding biblical truths almost Like a Joseph Campbell but he didn't have a shiny education or degree, so got shunned (by Aldous Huxley at least).

@Leo Gura Something so liberating about this particular video. I had to listen twice because I love some of the clumping of stuff-- consciousness, understanding and love being one thing. Very content rich. Hope you continue to share even though we are you he he.

On 6/12/2019 at 0:30 AM, Leo Gura said:

Just posted this video on my blog:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/total-omniscience-awakening

It's a bit far out. Consider yourself warned.

This is a pretty important point in my own evolution and my teachings are going to be changing in significant ways.

I can only imagine what it’s like being your neighbor and living in the apartment next to you as you have these awakenings 

7 hours ago, kieranperez said:

I can only imagine what it’s like being your neighbor and living in the apartment next to you as you have these awakenings 

Yeah exactly, you can only imagine, that's exactly it

Edited by Brenzo2

@Leo Gura What are your thoughts on transformation? Is your expression more mutable now?