Leo Gura

Total Omniscience Awakening Video

204 posts in this topic

Would it be possible for you at this point to completelly lose yourself into the ego again if you so chose ? I'm asking because after 6 years starting at 15yo of meditation, psychedlic induced enlightenment breakthroughs and theoretical research i now experience myself completelly differently than before which is what i set out to do. But I find myself stuck in a state that feels like what people describe as solipsistic nihilism, depersonalisation or dissacosiation from my perceptual surroundings and severe detachment from physical and emotional experiences. Everything that was once meaningfull and enjoyable to me is now just pointless and just a way to keep myself going for no reason. All i want really is to find myself and the connection to the while illusory still preferable reality of before again. (english not first language)

Edited by SWIM

@Vercingetorix @Vercingetorix all there is is an infinite mind dreaming or imagining up things.  No body..not really. Thats all imagination. That's reality. Thats what you are.  But to know yourself you need to be yourself through imagining it so.  So you limited Yourself to this current form as an idea within your mind and and as this idea you have your own individual imagination - a slither of infinite imagination - so your memories have a chronological order, yes. And you as a concept will ultimately wash away and you'll go back to being the entire mind. :)  you'll imagine up new stuff and new ideas and be them too :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura On what stage of the ten oxherding pictures would you put yourself now? or that you're out of this model?

@Leo Gura I definitely appreciate your personal journey videos.

Check out Subjective Reality by Steve Pavlina. It seems very very consistent with how you are describing your experience of consciousness.

@CreamCat I'm not sure i can, i said it as directly as possible. I'm not one to beat around the bush. but i guess if i tried: Leo is just creating pathways to the infinite by his own means. When you experience it, you understand the potential of duality and the number of ways there are to get there.

8 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I liked original Jesus' metaphors better. 

Yeah, Leo's was a horny guy's metaphor :ph34r:9_9

@Natasha There's one quote from one of his early videos that stuck in my head, it was something about masculinity and wanting to fuck the world. I guess he found through his journey starting with pick up that his desire to fuck the world was really a desire for enlightenment all along. But the metaphors stuck. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Natasha There's one quote from one of his early videos that stuck in my head, it was something about masculinity and wanting to fuck the world. I guess he found through his journey starting with pick up that his desire to fuck the world was really a desire for enlightenment all along. But the metaphors stuck. xD

I like this video too.  It's dead on.  Yang energy.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

21 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Haha From fucking the world to fucking oneself... significant evolution in consciousness B|

8 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Haha From fucking the world to fucking oneself... significant evolution in consciousness B|

How about this one: Fucking the world AND fucking your self.  It's a paradox not an either-or.  Of course this applies to men more than women for a variety of reasons.  But women fuck the world too in their own way mostly by raising children and doing Relationship Building Work.  Purpose is more of a Yang energy.  Men need to spread their seed in the outer world just like a male dog needs to pee on every fire hydrant.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

How about this one: Fucking the world AND fucking your self.  It's a paradox.

Yeah a strange loop mindfuck O.o:D

@Joseph Maynor Pretty much. It's funny how I started out my spiritual journey as a fundamentalist Christian and now I'm here discussing God's mastrabatorium. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Joseph Maynor Pretty much. It's funny how I started out my spiritual journey as a fundamentalist Christian and now I'm here discussing God's mastrabatorium. 

If you listen you can still hear God's voice.  The only thing that's changed is the window-dressing -- the doll house you made to understand God.  The projections you made onto God have changed.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@mandyjw @Joseph Maynor  unfortunately joseph is right about this, if your not conscious of it, its a projection. 

Which is why i say don't "shoot the messenger (me), shoot the king (leo)" in my case

what you are doing is starting to develop a belief in god, as he's said. The same goes for me but i'm only here to project all the futures i've simulated lol, easy right ahaha <--  see the projection of god in this sentence

To be turquoise is to be god, meaning there should be no other in your direct reality. 

AND this was my warning: the teachings are going to get to complicated because he's just at a too high level. YOU might understand it and intuite an awakening once in a while, but you will basically picking up HEAVY concepts ,loaded with loads of nuances and you will just confuse yourself as you are doing. 

Joesph is skeptical of leo's work, as one should be,hence he is spotting this. my nature is skepticism, i've simulated many futures, so all leo does is basically tell me that i'm right. But i didn't just pick up the concepts from him, i integrated them into myself when doing self inquiry and hence i ended up self inducing my own awakening spontaneously while talking to joseph the other day. 

i forget to say the main point, got lost in bigging myself up again, damn ego LOL. 

just try to become more skeptical or else you'll be going backwards unconsciously, although, either is fine i should probably add. what ever you ever choose in life, is always the correct decision. 

Edited by Aakash

@Joseph Maynor LOL i'm so sorry! I've been reading your journal the past couple of days and have been thinking of learning from it with the interpersonal skills. I definitely need a shake up. so i didn't mean it like that.  

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Joseph Maynor LOL i'm so sorry! I've been reading your journal the past couple of days and have been thinking of learning from it with the interpersonal skills. I definitely need a shake up. so i didn't mean it like that.  

I just used that as fodder for making a joke.  I like you, don't worry.  I'm not taking as much personal anymore.  Even my shitty performance on my own schedule this week I'm not taking personally.  Momentum is hard to build, all I can do is just keep plugging away.  I know I can get to peak performance again because I was there before.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

The blog post was concerning. I'm happy for your accomplishments, but do you not care anymore about how your words can badly effect people. Was the nuclear bomb example nessasary, someone will take that literally one day. 

Please Leo, at least this was on your blog.

-Peace!!?

4 minutes ago, Finax said:

The blog post was concerning. I'm happy for your accomplishments, but do you not care anymore about how your words can badly effect people. Was the nuclear bomb example nessasary, someone will take that literally one day. 

Please Leo, at least this was on your blog.

-Peace!!?

This has happened in the past and still happens today with the  shushka-vedant style philosophies. They talk exactly like Leo in his blog post. 

Leo said he will carry on exploring so hoepfully he comes out on the right side of things.