Leo Gura

Total Omniscience Awakening Video

204 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The answer is very radical: every object outside of your current experience right now which you think exists, is something you're imaging. If it's not directly present, it is directly present as an image. So a galaxy exists in your mind as an image. If you were to travel to space and look at a galaxy with your eyes, the galaxy would now be created for you by you.

It's a bit like a video game rendering engine. It does not render the world other than what the player is able to see right now. There really isn't a "world", there is only what's rendered at any given moment.

Your birth and death are something you're imagining, for example. When you realize that, you will become immortal in that instant. Until you start imagining your birth and death again. Then you will become mortal. The way you were born is that you imagined you were born. And so it was.

@Leo Gura So why is an imagination so consistent for myself and for everyone else? Why couldn’t it be different each time I look at it? The city I live in looks exactly the same as it did 15 years ago when I was a kid. And thousands of other people are experiencing the same exact city? Would you say that its like a video game that has already been created? I personally think that makes more sense rather than it being imagined in the moment. There’s no changing the files, the game has already been created with a specific design, using specific programming, and the disc is already in the console. Good way to put it?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

And those aliens are of course invisible for everyone except you? Like if someone is with you, and you see a alien, then the other person doesn't see it.

No. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Here's where it gets interesting.  We know everything is One so we know I'm imagining you all in my head - again solipsism -  but at the same time since the above realization is true than i must also be all of you right now.  Your just me in sort of another dimension exploring from that perspective.  So at some point (prior to time) i will be all of you exploring as you.  Yet i can look at you (or myself) as me.  

What a mindfuck but its so beautiful. If i understood his post right  Leo said he is not sure if its JUST Solipsism yet and the above is not true.  I have had direct consciousness though that i will be everyone of you guys..in fact i am right now...so get ready for the fun!

But I'm saying from my own experience it's not just Solipsism.  We'll see what Leo says.

Feel free to weigh in you guys!

It truly is beautiful. B/c there's an imagination of this post by Inliytened within my imagination of being the human Ellenier.

But since imagination is not bounded (imagination doesn't end with death, death is rather only one thing I am imagining) "my" essence of being is free to imagine everything, infinite possibilities and infinite lives. Therefore it's also able to imagine every human possible. So this very same essence will also live through the life of Inliytened for which Ellenier is nothing but imagination.

Then our essence is literally identical, they're not "two essences" separate from each other, but ONE. Then we are not separated by space, but by the now (... and therefore we aren't separated at all lol). We're infinitely apart but still connected. And at the same time we're just imagination to begin with. Just as everything and everyone else is too.

So isn't this true solipsism but at the same time on a weird, coincidental way no-solipsism as well? It feels like both for me. Like both options Leo gave simultaneously. How could it be only one?

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1) You don't really exist. You are just a figment of my imagination. The entire world is just for me. In other words, total solipsism.

2) God subdivided itself into separate dimensions, one of which is mine and one of which is yours. Of course since both of us are God, both of us are being both dimensions at once. So I and you are literally one consciousness but experiencing different forms.

1. God is a figment of its imagination.

2. Big ball of yarn? Slices? Leo Slice. Last Thursday Slice. A Slice going through all of us. But avoid confusion, the slices are not sequential, sequential is meaningless outside of time. More like flowing to the nearest most similar slice? (Or Not)

Dunno, just thought games. As you were.

Edited by LastThursday
Clarification.

All stories and explanations are false.

If you want to have a taste of what Leo talks about in this video.

Learn how to have lucid dreams.
It's exactly like this, at least it was for me.

Now it's just a memory when you're "here", so in a sense
Lucid dreaming IS NOT enlightenment, because right now it's just a though in our minds.

Nothing you could ever think of, feel or experience is Enlightenment
Except Enlightenment, which will not be an experience, unless it becomes a memory when you become unconscious again (which of course is just an illusion).

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Leo has made a few different awakening videos, saying he goes deeper and deeper. Perhaps he ends up going deeper and deeper. I will say that on the whole the concepts in all the videos feel identical. I'm just a bit confused when Leo thinks he's experienced states of consciousness beyond what is taught in conventional non-dual wisdom, I mean to me it sounds like Leo and Hinduism for example are saying the same thing. For example Alan Watts gives the analogy of the fact that everyone is a different expression of God, and that you're playing hide and seek with yourself. And the ideas of formlessness, the void being beyond all language.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

4 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Leo has made a few different awakening videos, saying he goes deeper and deeper. Perhaps he ends up going deeper and deeper. I will say that on the whole the concepts in all the videos feel identical. I'm just a bit confused when Leo thinks he's experienced states of consciousness beyond what is taught in conventional non-dual wisdom, I mean to me it sounds like Leo and Hinduism for example are saying the same thing. For example Alan Watts gives the analogy of the fact that everyone is a different expression of God, and that you're playing hide and seek with yourself. And the ideas of formlessness, the void being beyond all language.

The basics of what I'm saying doesn't contradict classic nondual teachings of course. It's just a question of how deeply you realize what God is. God can understand itself at deeper and deeper levels.

The highest truth is that you are God. But how deeply do you understand what that really entails?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When someone responds to me online my first inclination is to respond with the ? thinking emoji but I guess that doesn't work here. 

I liked the ball of yarn analogy and the cross-section thing.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

This video has helped me to reconcile and integrate my own LSD trip. I particularly have liked the part about zoom in, because I couldn't find a way to frame this insight.

when i was 5 or so, i was aware of the yarn strings, i was worrying about having to "sorting the strings out" later, since each action created new knots in the whole thing. so i though that my goal in life was to start sorting the strings asap and don't create knots (i was 5) but then i realized how complex it was, and i've lost the fight and decided to live my every-day life like most adults (ignoring the yarn strings).

during this period, i had strange dizziness/vertigo sensations because of infinite scale (small & big) especially while falling asleep. it was frighting, i could hear a sound too, like a white noise (& weird colored distorted visuals). like a soup.

now that i see my parents getting old, i think that it's the only goal in life : getting old and dying.

everyone is going to the same place, and god doesn't make the same experience twice.

@Leo Gura So what do I do now? Or is that just it - there is no point and nothing to do? Its completely paradoxical, because both are true and because all is true. everything that is imagined - its true - do I get it ? or is there no it to get?

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

18 hours ago, Aakash said:

@ tenta.... LOL how do i know

Well that's one of the drawbacks of the fact that you don't get notifications when someone replies to you, I didn't tag you in my original comment

Every teaching boils down to nothing, (not even true or false, and that's a duality, just absolute nothing) this is basically why this video has the most potential to be controversial and groundbreaking, Leo even says "why am I even talking to you?" and says that a lot of stuff he said previously will be directly contradicted

I don't know if he'll still make the conscious politics video or not since that thread was posted before the latest video

It seems you are finally enlightened. What did you do to reach enlightenment? Another round of 5-MeO-DMT?

Are you post-spiritual now?

Edited by CreamCat

@Leo Gura

Great video, lot of deep stuff.

The only thing I'd add is to what you said is that from my experience there comes a time in which there is no going in to find a god head (or out), there is nothing that is not god/head, the experience of those phenomenon (going in or out) and the differences that are experienced as such, visible and known (the appearance of differences, spiritual experience vs mundane everyday, more conscious vs less conscious, what is known as god vs what is just its forms and not god) are itself god/head....

Another thing that I found is God tricking itself is not a negative (it may not be a trick), its not a problem, its not something to see as wrong that has happened, that "people" are deliberately" deluding themselves.  There are no people, but god happening as it wants to, living the human experience, the dog experience, the alien experience and in my opinion is to be celebrated, met with heart and love of myself.

3 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

The only thing I'd add is to what you said is that from my experience there comes a time in which there is no going in to find a god head (or out), there is nothing that is not god/head, the experience of those phenomenon (going in or out) and the differences that are experienced as such, visible and known (the appearance of differences, spiritual experience vs mundane everyday, more conscious vs less conscious, what is known as god vs what is just its forms and not god) are itself god/head....

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Another thing that I found is God tricking itself is not a negative (it may not be a trick), its not a problem, its not something to see as wrong that has happened, that "people" are deliberately" deluding themselves.  There are no people, but god happening as it wants to, living the human experience, the dog experience, the alien experience and in my opinion is to be celebrated, met with heart and love of myself.

giphy.gif

Start living your life now by working on practically improving your life and improving the lives of other human beings.  No more hiding away from life in philosophy -- it's time to go live this one life you have today.  It's time to do and speak instead of just speak.  Integrate Karma Yoga with your Jnana Yoga.  Apply the Paradox of Action and Truth.  Truth without action is a bore; and action without truth is a fool.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura do you consider yourself suffering as a result of these awakenings? I've had intuitions of solopsism in the past, and it can be quite freaky! I'm under the impression that since you are aware of an infinite love that there is probably a difference in experience. Any take?