Leo Gura

Total Omniscience Awakening Video

204 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This one's a bit tricky and I'm still a bit unsure about it. I will clarify it soon.

Basically it boils down to one of these options:

1) You don't really exist. You are just a figment of my imagination. The entire world is just for me. In other words, total solipsism.

2) God subdivided itself into separate dimensions, one of which is mine and one of which is yours. Of course since both of us are God, both of us are being both dimensions at once. So I and you are literally one consciousness but experiencing different forms.

Lmao, you forgot:

3) Utter absurdity/magic.

Glory to Israel

@Inliytened1 No No No perfectly sane, 

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

well yeah thats the same thing really.  I am conscious that you are something i imagined.  That i imagined the desk im sitting at now..and the trees outside.  Everything becomes much more beautiful.  I know i probably sound as crazy as Leo did but that is what discovering you are God really is.  

its not the same thing 

if you are conscious that you are imagining me, then you should be able to unimagine me, the problem is you've taken the ultimate perspective, the perspective of the whole and this is the highest enlightenment and what all of you have realised. I don't disagree with this truth. Nothingness is all that exist, so yes you are everything its true. 

But the question is, can you take control of this, non localised reality ? Remember YOU are inside the eternal now currently, meaning that nothing is happening for you. But can you yourself take control of that? or is it impossible and the only thing is to let it play out in the eternal now 

and this to me is the difference in what leo is trying to say contray to what others are saying 

ACTUALISING INFINITY VS BECOMING INFINITY

like what your essentially saying is that youve become inifnity, so even if leo manages to actualise ininfity you were him anyway, so you don't attempt because you are all possible scenarios 

but if actualising infinity means you've become infinity, literally 

so your version is the highest consciousness overall, but the term highest consciousness changes when everyone in the world becomes enlightened you all hit 0, when you all hit enlightenment. There is no meaning behind it and therefore your dualistic language has to be reshaped it will be reshaped to what are you conscious of, because you are all at 0. This is why i said you need everyone in the world to become enlightened before you actualy started exploring god itself. I never thought it was possible for a million years lol , but its already happened aswell in the NOW. What duality is doing is currently reshaping itself to work actively with non duality, there is a slight divide but its the same thing at the same time. as duality is identical to non duality. they are exactly the same thing 

but What is the truth of the matter? 

and to me i'm just speaking conceptually so i have no idea what is true, all i know is i'm god giving you god, this idea and delivering it to you, what you do with it is up to you. 

Edited by Aakash

When I do self inquiry I fell like  I am dying is this normal.? Non exiting is scary 

Edited by theking00

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 No No No perfectly sane, 

its not the same thing 

if you are conscious that you are imagining me, then you should be able to unimagine me, the problem is you've taken the ultimate perspective, the perspective of the whole and this is the highest enlightenment and what all of you have realised. I don't disagree with this truth. Nothingness is all that exist, so yes you are everything its true. 

But the question is, can you take control of this, non localised reality ? Remember YOU are inside the eternal now currently, meaning that nothing is happening for you. But can you yourself take control of that? or is it impossible and the only thing is to let it play out in the eternal now 

and this to me is the difference in what leo is trying to say contray to what others are saying 

ACTUALISING INFINITY VS BECOMING INFINITY

There is noone to take control, and there is also no control. There is no difference between Will and Actuality/Beingness, they are the same. All that is happening already is "your will". I find the usage of words really clumsy here because it can mislead people very easily.

There is noone inside the eternal now. There is nothing happening. Happeningness/Beingness is the same as Nowness/Actuality. There are no objects inside Nowness, objectness IS nowness/beingness.

Nowness is not simply the place where everything is happening, redness is nowness, fearness is nowness, soundness is nowness. The usage of "presence" is really misleading because it is inherently dualistic, as if there was the essence of existence was different from things that exist. But there are no things that exist, thingness/consciousness/experienceness is the essence of existence. It IS existenceness. ONE AND THE SAME.

The ego is existenceness, as is all else, as all there is is existenceness. Isness is existenceness. I made a thread on Nessness cognition and I wish people would adopt it, it makes language so much less clunky.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

@Aakash all i have to do to unimagine you is stop thinking about you.  Poof you are gone :)

If you walk into the room then that is still me as God imagining you walking into the room.  Just have to be conscious that i am God doing it even though I'm in this human form right now and my ego isn't doing it.

If i want to imagine that you still exist i just imagine that you exist. 

It's a real mind fuck.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Scholar said:

There is noone inside the eternal now.

LOL there's no one inside the eternal now, because the eternal now! IS ITSELF SOMEONE (as best as english language can define) 

REALITY ITSELF IS THE PERFECT PARADOX by which it creates 

THAT PARADOX IS NOTHINGNESS! 

SO my question is to everyone: 

HAVE you BECOME nothingness OR HAVE you BECOME nothingness ?

to find the answer you would need to understand if there are multiple realities happening at once or are you literally creating it yourself, you have to BE the perfect paradox. 

NOT BE the perfect paradox 

and this is the furthest that language can take us, BECAUSE we haven't decided as a whole world what we want our language to mean yet when it comes for non duality and duality and hence i say again you need to have an enlightened society for this to happen 

Disclaimer: This is all my pure imagination and nothing else, i have riddled this exactly hypothesis and contemplated it for months now. But again its contemplation, its nothing of value really. I'm just throwing out there what i've thought about, not what i know to be truth. I do not claim to know truth unlike leo lol 

@Inliytened1 NO THATS EXACTLY HOW IT SHOULD BE! 

SO CAN YOU IMAGINE AN ALIEN INTO YOUR REALITY, THAT IS THE QUESTION

@Aakash im not sure i follow you...but why not both simultaneously? 

What i mean is we are both the same consciousness so we are One.  But also from your perspective i am in your mind and from my perspective you are in my mind.  Both are happening simultaneously.  You just have to become enligthened from your perspective to discover it from your persepctive.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

I'm not being sarcastic. Leo is saying some very obvious truths. I just don't find them to be of value.

Edited by Truth Addict

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

@Inliytened1

I'm not being sarcastic. Leo is saying some very obvious truths. I just don't find them to be of value.

Truth is an abstraction.

@Aakash hahah...i haven't had the desire to yet but I'll let you know :D

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Truth is an abstraction.

No. It's actual, right now.

Thinking about it and trying to understand it is the abstraction.

@Inliytened1 its a simple question, can you create an alien in your consciousness, can you imagine up an alien. 

Yes or No 

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What i mean is we are both the same consciousness so we are One.

Yes i am not disputing this. This is true 

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But also from your perspective i am in your mind and from my perspective you are in my mind.  Both are happening simultaneously.

reality is non-localised, i have had this mystical experience, i have experienced the eternal now. SO i can understand how its confusing from your point of view. There is no perspective, we know this- you know this, you've lost your perspective by being enlightened. but this is basically getting to 0, you yourself haven't become god, you haven't learned how to create stuff, because YOU (GOD) haven't yet FINISHED BECOMING the Perfect Paradox. YOU have BECOME GOD, yes! this is true. But you need everyone in society to become enlightened, for this to happen, because we are all becoming god together and that's why i can't figure out what the paradox wants. Is to become god, but its not possible with duality currently 

a) because language doesn't exist 

b) because enlightened being's have not tried

however, if you can create aliens in your consciousness, then i will say fair play and that you can create

BASICALLY, I WANTED THIS POWER TO COME INTO MY POSSESSION SO I COULD MAKE A PRODUCT THAT WILL MAKE ME A MILLION POUNDS LOL SO SHALLOW, BUT THEN I SAW THE POTENTIAL OF PURE IMAGINATION, BUT ITS ONLY CONCEPTUAL, like i said no enlightened being's have tried in my opinion. But again 

NOTE: i am not enlightened, so its only a hypothesis that is probably not possible. 

I think, no matter how  much we listen to Leo, talking about the  description of the true nature of reality, it is not going to change our  reality or his reality once he comes out of  his state of omniscience. Yes, everything he says in that vid, may be true because he has  the devices , the instruments,  the means to the levels of  consciousness that we people normally cannot access. He has had years of training, he has all the psychedelics at his disposal which shows him the fabric of reality, but what I think is that once he comes out from this state and gets into his normal state, he is like the rest of us. 

What I mean is, when he is  not in that state, when he is talking to us in that vid, his consciousness, his mental activity is just like ours. That is, in that vid, I don't think he literally, experientialy  feels that he is identical with a rock, a tree. In that state, he is like a everyone of us, except that now he knows the true nature of reality, and yes, he might feel that absolute love and acceptance which makes him accept the world no matter what happens, but what I think is that his 'omniscience' is lost once he comes out of that  state of omniscience. He talks and moves like all of us, but because of the experience of the true nature of reality that he has now, his life has changed. However I don't think he feels that he is identical to a rock, or everything was imagined by him. He feels this only when he is in 'that' state, but once he is out of this state only the knowledge of this reality remains but the experience ceases. 

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

@theking00 Yes it can be scary especially when you become conscious that you as the ego are an illusion.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 its not even about you desiring it, if i tell you to do it right now, 

LITERALLY I'm telling you RIGHT NOW to do it

SO DO IT. and tell me if you were successful

@Ibn Sina I wouldn't necessarily assume that - one can develop constant non-dual awareness that is always there.  It's a higher level of consciousness.

I'm pretty sure he's there.   Yes you still need to interact with people throughout your day so you are also in duality, but the non-dual awareness is always present in the backround.

That happens after a combination of awakenings and the continual deepening or expanding of one's consciousness.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Aakash OK, i'm taking the power i gave to you away.  You no longer have the power to dictate to me :D

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.