Leo Gura

Total Omniscience Awakening Video

204 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Aakash said:

but did buddah say this himself ? or did his followers say it for him when they passed on the ancient text? 

Did the Buddha study scripture to become himself?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Leo Gura after you've experienced it and you start integrating it, do you think of it like a game of chess? 

@tsuki NOPE! but he had to kill the buddah also when he said to those others monks that what they were experience wasn't the deepest, so yes he actually did kill the buddah. 

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Leo Gura after you've experienced it and you start integrating it, do you think of it like a game of chess?

No

I think of it as a dream.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No

I think of it as a dream.

Do you watch your latest videos as if you were teaching yourself?
You have seen through other teachers, but you can also see through yourself.

That helps with embodiment.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

10 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Do you watch your latest videos as if you were teaching yourself?
You have seen through other teachers, but you can also see through yourself.

That helps with embodiment.

That sorta spoils my motivation to teach though. I need the illusion of a student to teach.

@Leo Gura the perfect paradox is being 

does being want anything ? 

we are all interacting together, even enlightened people in their being state 

sure they're just being, but their characters are still playing out

so again what does being want ?

This is what i can't answer

its like it wants to be being + free will 

but it is already that, but it wants the beings to truly be ONE and MANY at the same time, Consciously

like there should be some enlightened beings who want to murder, 

to be honest i can't articulate what i'm trying to say well , so your going to have to do the best with what i've written. 

edit: its like its saying play, do what ever you want and when your done, come home and rest which is what enlightened people do, but at the same time, it doesn't trust the individuals to make their own decisions and therefore does things through them or it doesn't trust enlightened people to figure out what the plan is, because they rest instead of exploring things further. The problem is that only enlightened people can explore god fully, but they rest. Its like their imagination goes and they decide to leave it up to god. 

note: Yes i'm aware that this is a hypothesis made from words, but dualistically is the only way to understand god ironically as a collective, ofcourse by self alone you can understand by being, but thats only for self, not for others. it should be about sharing it with others. 

edit 2: On Second note, i don't want to know. It just makes my life more stressful, i'm trying to get rid of concepts- not create more, i'm happy with just enlightenment. LOL but i'm sure the universe has a way of working itself out and im sure this message was useful somewhere in reality. Good luck on your journey, where ever it may take you. Its like i said personally don't want to hear more concepts that i can't varify. So ill wait until i'm enlightened to listen to more of your videos. So this time, i have to kill my buddahs and go solo retreat this one. 

Edited by Aakash

Just now, Leo Gura said:

That sorta spoils my motivation to teach though. I need the illusion of a student to teach.

That is because you still rest in othership.
The last othership is you (nothing) vs God (everything).

You are not a phony saint.
That is exactly why giving your sainthood up will be an act of ultimate surrender that will take you beyond even that.
Remember that on the path, you always get more after you've given up. The last giving up is when you have no reason to want even that.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@whatishappeningtome Glad to be of use. I never know if my awakening videos are useful to anyone, since I imagine they sound like the rantings of a madman to those who haven't experienced such things.

Glad that you are aware of it, I always thought you are just boasting xD 

How many enlightenment experiences have you had without the use of a substance? 

41 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

How many enlightenment experiences have you had without the use of a substance? 

2 hours ago, tsuki said:

You said it yourself: nothing creates everything.
Devil is nothing, God is everything. The last devil is the non-existent saint.

If you meet the buddha on the road, kill him.

I came into this world KNOWING I was both the Devil and God. Other people have confused me all my life. tsuki calls me a repressed saint and Leo calls me the Devil. Why do I create other people? Why is confusion better than being alone? 

I think the only kind of people who pursue nonduality are the type that HATE surprise parties. Then you get rewarded with the realization that life is just ONE BIG SURPRISE PARTY THAT YOU'RE THROWING FOR YOURSELF.

At least there's cake. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's hard to say. I just don't think it's realistic to reach such high levels of consciousness through meditation or self-inquiry for most ordinary people. Yoga maybe, but even that I doubt.

Watching your video reminded me of what I read yesterday on a book written on Sadhguru's autobiography. He rarely speaks about this in public but the author was able to get it out of him. This shows me that yoga might actually have the possibility to reach such high levels of consciousness as you speak of in this video. It goes as follows:

"After the experience I had on Chamundi Hill[where he had his first enlightenment experience] , time and space started flipping in me. Suddenly what was there was here; what was then was now. I could see everyone's past, present and future at the same time. It was one grand confusion. But it was also utterly beautiful. I realized then that all human experience is self-created. Though most human beings believe that their experience is created by events around them, I realized that it is hundred per cent self-created. You can make your experience whichever way you want.

Just to feel a moment of pleasantness within oneself, how much indignity each human being is going through. Just to experience one moment of completeness, what a circus people are making of their lives. And it will never be enough. There will always be a longing in human beings for something more. This compulsion to go beyond compulsion is a fundamental human need. "

Edited by Chi_

@mandyjw Leo calls you the devil because he can't see himself as nothing.
The saint is so enamored with God that he's given up looking. That is where the last devil rests.

In othership.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All language is dualistic, one-dimensional, and extremely limited.

What does other have to do with it?

This one's a bit tricky and I'm still a bit unsure about it. I will clarify it soon.

Basically it boils down to one of these options:

1) You don't really exist. You are just a figment of my imagination. The entire world is just for me. In other words, total solipsism.

2) God subdivided itself into separate dimensions, one of which is mine and one of which is yours. Of course since both of us are God, both of us are being both dimensions at once. So I and you are literally one consciousness but experiencing different forms.

Its both simultaneously.  I had the realization of the 1st.  That's what i call the Oneness realization.  It made me sick for some time.  I'm sick now thinking about it though at the same time it is the greatest miracle.

When that happened that's when it stuck for me.

So with 2nd option This same thing s happening to all perspectives simultaneously...

But then again that's all in your mind too...you can't escape that...paradox city.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Seriously Leo, everything you said is crystal clear from my current level of consciousness. What's the big deal?

In fact, you making a big deal out of it is illusory too.

Edited by Truth Addict

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

Seriously Leo, everything you said is crystal clear from my current level of consciousness. What's the big deal?

I agree, I'm not sure why it shouldn't be worthy of youtube. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost