Leo Gura

Total Omniscience Awakening Video

204 posts in this topic

I hear some Stage Coral advancement for sure.  Like Stage Coral and Stage Blue had a baby.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just watched the video. It was really interesting, but I will admit I felt I didn't understand everything you were conveying.

I loved the exercise of analysing the room and realising that general objects can represent the size of a star or a planet, literally- as in big and small are subjective. 

I know that you feel as if you are imaging this, but even if I am a colonoscopy of the same infinite reality that you are apart of. The effort you put in to keep filming videos and sharing your life's work is really beneficial to so many of us. Really I appreciate the work you do, it's the most incredible thing I've ever discovered.

Edited by whatishappeningtome
spelling mistake

@whatishappeningtome Glad to be of use. I never know if my awakening videos are useful to anyone, since I imagine they sound like the rantings of a madman to those who haven't experienced such things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Just watched the video .. I don’t even know why I watch these videos lol I keep questioning why I’m so drawn to all this when all this stuff freaks me out, and gives me anxiety lmao overall yeah pretty freaky stuff man ... but don’t you think this video will fall on deaf ears for the most part like myself? like i don’t think I took much away except being freaked out a little and that I should just keep continuing the practices and see where it takes me. Of course my mind is coming up with all kinds of stories about what you said, and I’ll just keep rejecting the stories and do the practices. Though, I want to be more motivated to do the practices but anytime I hear something like this I have to balance it out with some sadhguru teachings lol ... Congrats on your deepest awakening though, I know you have to do what you have to do and live your own life, and really interested to see the future of actualized.org or the death of it lol

24 minutes ago, zunnyman said:

@Leo Gura but don’t you think this video will fall on deaf ears for the most part like myself? like i don’t think I took much away except being freaked out a little

1) Yes, such videos are no designed to be practical. They are just designed to share my journey.

2) Which is why I post it on my blog, not the main channel.

3) It really doesn't matter to me any more. My top priority is to become maximally conscious. These levels of consciousness are impossible to explain or teach to anyone. All I can do is tell you they are real and true and worthwhile to attain. And I can demonstrate them with the way I am. In the end I will just be a roving Jesus figure who radiates truth & love. And that will be my highest teaching.

18 minutes ago, Black Monolith said:

At this stage, how do you feel about spending time on practices like kriya or formal meditation? There is still value or would it feel like something pulling you to your previous stage? (More acceptance, less being disturbed from the natural arisings from the mind) Sounds like the next retreats might be easier haha

It's hard to say. I just don't think it's realistic to reach such high levels of consciousness through meditation or self-inquiry for most ordinary people. Yoga maybe, but even that I doubt.

I still recommend these practices to most people because something is better than nothing at all. But if you really care to awaken like a motherfucker, 5-MeO-DMT is the answer.

Don't get discouraged by this. See it as a bonus boost to the traditional path.

My next retreats will be psychedelic retreats. But I still want to experiment some more with yoga and meditation just boils to sitting down and being still for me. So in effect I meditate every time I sit still, and even sometimes as I move about. It just becomes more and more natural to the point where it's not even right to call it meditation. It's just being aware of whatever is happening.

@Leo Gura I'm so happy for 'you'. Do you still think that language is inherently dualistic?
Language is dualistic only when there is 'other'. Have you become conscious why I'm god and you are god at the same 'time'?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I watched half the video, haven’t had any spiritual awakenings myself, but I’m completely open-minded to what is being said here.

Although I have some questions. Probably shouldn’t ask because the obvious answer is, “experience it yourself.” But I’m asking anyway. If everything is just an imagination, then is the insight that everything is an imagination, also an imagination? If yes it is an imagination, then what makes it “truth”? Oh ok you can be conscious of it and directly experience it, right? Ok but direct experience varifies it, why isn’t materialism truth? We’re here experiencing it right? What makes spirituality a direct way of accessing the truth? How does a tiny spec of dust on a tiny Earth access the truth? There’s infinite numbers of unknown galaxies and planets that we do not know of, and what if there were aliens who access the truth differently? Maybe they have access to an unknown substance in their planet that is greater than 5-meo? Or maybe they can experience physical death literally and revive themselves and found truth that way. Isn’t evolution, enlightenment, growth, developing your consciousness just an imagination too? So why does experiencing an imagination, allow you to find the truth? Is the answer to that question, “truth is just another imagination”?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

@Leo Gura Do you still think that language is inherently dualistic?
Language is dualistic only when there is 'other'.

All language is dualistic, one-dimensional, and extremely limited.

What does other have to do with it?

Have you become conscious why I'm god and you are god at the same 'time'?

This one's a bit tricky and I'm still a bit unsure about it. I will clarify it soon.

Basically it boils down to one of these options:

1) You don't really exist. You are just a figment of my imagination. The entire world is just for me. In other words, total solipsism.

2) God subdivided itself into separate dimensions, one of which is mine and one of which is yours. Of course since both of us are God, both of us are being both dimensions at once. So I and you are literally one consciousness but experiencing different forms.

What I know 100% is that the formlessness in you is the formlessness in me. The all-seeing-eye is one in every living being. But I'm not yet totally sure how other dimensions might be created. Remember, nothing is impossible to God. It can create dimensions out of thin air if it wants to.

1 hour ago, 7thLetter said:

I watched half the video, haven’t had any spiritual awakenings myself, but I’m completely open-minded to what is being said here.

But I’m asking anyway. If everything is just an imagination, then is the insight that everything is an imagination, also an imagination? If yes it is an imagination, then what makes it “truth”?

All form is God's imagination. An insights is form, so yes it is imagined. But also insight can carry "truth". I don't know how to explain it. Insight is fundamental to consciousness. Consciousness is capable of insight. It can be self-knowing. Conscious can understand itself. That's what makes it mystical.

Oh ok you can be conscious of it and directly experience it, right? Ok but direct experience varifies it, why isn’t materialism truth? We’re here experiencing it right? What makes spirituality a direct way of accessing the truth? How does a tiny spec of dust on a tiny Earth access the truth? There’s infinite numbers of unknown galaxies and planets that we do not know of, and what if there were aliens who access the truth differently?

The answer is very radical: every object outside of your current experience right now which you think exists, is something you're imaging. If it's not directly present, it is directly present as an image. So a galaxy exists in your mind as an image. If you were to travel to space and look at a galaxy with your eyes, the galaxy would now be created for you by you.

It's a bit like a video game rendering engine. It does not render the world other than what the player is able to see right now. There really isn't a "world", there is only what's rendered at any given moment.

Your birth and death are something you're imagining, for example. When you realize that, you will become immortal in that instant. Until you start imagining your birth and death again. Then you will become mortal. The way you were born is that you imagined you were born. And so it was.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

All language is dualistic, one-dimensional, and extremely limited.

What does other have to do with it?

Your nose is beautiful.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I still can't crack my mind into thinking that objects are imagination ?

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Your nose is beautiful.

God is a beaitful creature :P

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is a beaitful creature :P

Who are "we", the ones that are threatened by God's infinite goodness?
Where is the devil, Leo?

4 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Who are "we", the ones that are threatened by God's infinite goodness?

That's the kicker. There isn't a who. That biological who is purely an imagination. It has zero reality to it.

Where is the devil, Leo?

There is no devil. Only God.

The devil's greatest trick is appearing to exist when it does not! The devil is falsehood. And falsehood does not exist. Hence everything is Truth & Absolute Good!

Ta-da! :D

Just now, Leo Gura said:

The devil's greatest tricky is appearing to exist when it does not!

And that is the last duality, the duality between existence and non-existence. God is the devil.

4 minutes ago, tsuki said:

the duality between existence and non-existence.

Actually there is no non-existence. There is only existence. Existence is an Absolute with no opposite.

Non-existence is an image within existence. Which means non-existence exists (but only as an image). This is a very twisted mindfuck. The problem is that you are mistaking an image of non-existence for actual non-existence, which doesn't exist!

Look at how you twist yourself into pretzels, all to create the illusion non-existence.

LOL

It's pure genius! You are a genius bullshitter ;)

You said it yourself: nothing creates everything.
Devil is nothing, God is everything. The last devil is the non-existent saint.

If you meet the buddha on the road, kill him.

@tsuki THANK YOU EXACTLY! YOUR SO CLEVER 

THESE SAINTS YOU KEEP MENTIONING ARE SO TRUE 

but did buddah say this himself ? or did his followers say it for him when they passed on the ancient text? 

Edited by Aakash