Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Would you ever do a video on what you have experienced with N,N-DMT? Did you experience any entities ect? You've mentioned, and done videos about 5MeO, but not N,N-DMT

Probably just a distraction, I should probably just man and do it haha

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

This is how it should look

9 hours ago, Girzo said:

I manage to only inhale like 20% of what I put into it. Haven't yet had a breakthrough experience, even though I load it with 60 mg. The device is so ineffective, I would have to make two inhales, or maybe set up a higher temperature than 170C and try to get it all in one toke, but harsher.

170C is pretty low, I never went under 185C with a electric dry herb vape.

I think I had the best results around 200C but you have to get used to the heat of the vapor. In the beginning you will think this is much to hot I can't inhale it but after a while you can take long deep hits.

For me the key is to take loooooooooong deep hits.

Dry herbs are as good as the vaporgenie and you don't have to master a technique.

1 hour ago, acidgoofy said:

This is how it should look

Yes, that's how it looks, and all the DMT vapor crystallizes on all that glass and you lose 50% of your dose on the glass. Then you gotta chase it down the pipe with the torch like an idiot and it ends up burning too.

DMT vapor will crystallize instantly on anything cool it touches.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 29.4.2021 at 2:54 PM, Leo Gura said:

DMT melts and crystallizes all down the body.

I used multiple screens.

Fuck it, I threw the damn thing away. Not worth the hassle. Oil pipe works just fine. People invent elaborate shit for something so simple.

I don't have a problem with DMT not being strong enough. It's always too strong.

The multiple screens approach is trash. You need a steel or copper mesh buffer (also called a heatpad). You should weigh out 30-40 mg pure DMT, then preheat the heatpad gently with your torch lighter, then sprinkle the dmt onto the heatpad and you'll see the dmt crystals instantly melt INTO the pad, thus making that sweet DMT super ready to directly vaporize from liquid to vapor. Then you have to use a strong powerful torch lighter (like https://www.amazon.co.uk/TURBOFLAME-Arc-Lighter/dp/B000BNTQJC) and turn it on making sure that the bottom of the flame is around 1 inch from the ceramic filter (the filter has to just start glowing red) and then slowly inhale.

Using the above method is without a doubt one of the most effective ways to get a breakthrough on pure DMT. Only 1 hit.

Sad you sold it/threw the gvg out. Buy a new one and some liquid heatpads and a strong torch ligther and ??? Profit!

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Never had a problem burning DMT in an oil pipe. It does not burn if done gently. Why would freebase burn?

Crystals are easier to revaporize on a simple pipe than on the squirrely GVG, which is a pain in the ass.

I don't get any toxins.

Probably true.

Hard to say because I take many small tokes. I never blast a full dose.

I put in maybe 15-20mg and vape it like 5-10 times until the pipe becomes empty. By that point I am so conscious it feels like insanity.

The biggest problem with DMT is how short it lasts.

Changa and waterbong fixes that.

You should go for 1 hit.

30-40 mg DMT would probably "kill" you yes.. which is of course exactly what you need:-)! Being reborn is being enlightened. Good luck

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hard to say because I take many small tokes. I never blast a full dose.

I put in maybe 15-20mg and vape it like 5-10 times until the pipe becomes empty. By that point I am so conscious it feels like insanity.

On 29/04/2021 at 2:04 PM, Leo Gura said:

Trust me, ain't nothing about my DMT trips sold short.

If I became any more conscious I would kill myself.

If you are consuming 20mg in 5 aliquots of 4mg then despite what is believed, one is not really getting anywhere close to what DMT offers/delivers. Feeling like insanity is not being (choose descriptor), and the gap between feeling and being is a gulf too wide to describe. This mode of use may also explain the absence of visuals in Leos case, and to surmise a personal immunity to this facet of the DMT experience without having blasted a full dose could lead to a false belief/assumption.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, that's how it looks, and all the DMT vapor crystallizes on all that glass and you lose 50% of your dose on the glass.

kosmickitchen__167_2.jpg

Did you also use this liquid pad I told you about?

21 minutes ago, Corpus said:

If you are consuming 20mg in 5 aliquots of 4mg then despite what is believed, one is not really getting anywhere close to what DMT offers/delivers. Feeling like insanity is not being (choose descriptor), and the gap between feeling and being is a gulf too wide to describe. This mode of use may also explain the absence of visuals in Leos case, and to surmise a personal immunity to this facet of the DMT experience without having blasted a full dose could lead to a false belief/assumption.

Lol you underestimate how deep leo is in this shit

I think for leo N-N-DMT is almost as powerful as 5-MeO

3 hours ago, Corpus said:

If you are consuming 20mg in 5 aliquots of 4mg then despite what is believed, one is not really getting anywhere close to what DMT offers/delivers.

Haha

On 5.02.2021 at 7:27 PM, TheAlchemist said:

IMG_20210205_201230-min__01.jpg

OMG! This is THE method. Flawless, one-click launch. It was all true, no exaggeration, the best thing.

My setup is iStick Pico + knock-off Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA + VandVape mesh 150 316L + I have had to buy 510 to Ego/510 adapter to make space for the RDA, because the Digiflavor is too big for the Pico. It's better to buy Aegis like in the photo posted by @TheAlchemist, but if you have another brand of vape it's good to know that maybe you can fit the RDA on it with an adapter. Found some glass tube and mounted it with a rubber on top.

The smoke has no taste, nothing, just goes into your lungs, puff, it's gone. Like breathing normal air. You can see through the glass pipe exactly when to stop inhaling. No recrystallization. Digiflavor is easy to load, can't vouch for other RDAs.

My settings on Pico are standard TC-SS mode, I don't know what TCR value is set in that mode, but not the right one for that 316L steel mesh, for sure, haha. But it works when set to 160C degrees

I am kind of sad when I think about how much spice I have wasted by trying to make the ceramic cup method work. But there's no reason to be sad anymore because I have found Love. xD

eMesh gang unite! Make yourself visible and comment on your experiences.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MintyLove/comments/m7s5co/mod_boxes_suitable_for_direct_emesh_in_tc_modes/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MintyLove/comments/m7rqjm/rdas_suitable_for_direct_emesh/

I have bought my stuff from AliExpress. Works in Europe, might be not available in the USA.

Edited by Girzo

On 30.04.2021 at 6:18 PM, Corpus said:

If you are consuming 20mg in 5 aliquots of 4mg then despite what is believed, one is not really getting anywhere close to what DMT offers/delivers.

Tried it. Doesn't work. I mean I feel the effects, but they are nothing? Vaping 40 mg in 4 rounds would make more sense because the 10 mg feels like a trip and not just post-yoga effects like the 5 mg dose does.

@Girzo Glad someone is sharing minty on here! Nearly impossible to source the required components in my area, so I've given up on the e-mesh.... very envious of you mate! 

For those interested, Minty also has some great reports on vaping in tandem w/ MAOIs.........

@PonchoTheWizard

Minty's is a niche, but very practical YT channel. Love it.

Man, I can't rave enough about the emesh method. I think I will buy a few spares in case something faults. Golden method.

Vaped 25 mg today, it's like a dream.

Found an interesting community on reddit. They have a cool collection of DMT related communities in the sidebar. If it's good enough for Reddit, I hope it's good enough for this site and doesn't fall under sourcing or something.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dmtguide/

And here is also a photo of my vape, Ain't it pretty? :P

20210601_104951.jpg

Anyone know of any enlightened masters like Adyashanti, Shizen Young etc... If they've taken DMT (or similar substance) and what the experience is like? Is it unique versus when you're still identified with a false sense of self?

Obtained a DMT vape pen. I know they have a reputation of not being as good as smoking the pure substance extracted yourself (obviously). But that's something I'm OK with for now. The convenience the pen provides is appealing for someone new to the substance.

I don't really know when I'm going to try it out yet, but I will start with smaller doses anyway. So even if this pen isn't the best, that will be OK since I'll likely only be dipping my toes in the kiddie pool at first anyway.

If it turns out that DMT is something that I want to continue using and I find it difficult to go as deep with the pen as I want, then I'll invest in other consumption methods in the future.

Sigh, All of the mesh RDAs suitable for direct emesh are out of stock in the US. Not about to buy one from online store in China.

Edited by Nomad13

Be careful with vape pen DMT. It will certainly damage your lungs.

Not worth the convenience. Get the pure stuff. Purity is KEY!

Get the emesh, it's only $10 for the RDA, what's the issue with ordering it from China?

At most you will lose $10 if customs don't let it pass. I don't know laws in the USA, but have heard that they are weird in regards to vapes.

Emesh is godlike.

And a note on purity. I have learned that slighlty yellow tinted DMT can be as pure as totally white one, it's just that the crystals take different forms depending on your method of crystallization, and different forms have different colors. It's called polymorphism or something, I am not a chemist, just sharing. :P

I have heard a chemist say that only white DMT is pure. All yellow DMT comes from extracted sources and contains impurities. At least if he is to be believed.

I wouldn't say that yellow DMT is bad, but if you can get white, I would go with white.

Most pure sythesized tryptamine chemicals are white. Most DMT is not synthesized, it is extracted from Mimosa bark.

On the polymorphism thing https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0026265X13000544?via%3Dihub

Edit:

Conclusion:

The data provided in this paper have shown that DMT can be recrystallized from the solvents hexane and acetonitrile to give crystals that are a mixture of two polymorphs. The fact that two clearly exist explains the variation in melting points reported previously in the literature. It seems possible that use of the latter solvent gives crystals with a greater amorphousness and a yellow coloration. This solvent dependency was independent of the source of DMT, whether it was extracted from natural products or synthesized in the laboratory. The XRPD data correlated with the fast scan DSC data (Fig. 2, Fig. 3, Fig. 4, Fig. 5a at 100 °C min− 1) and confirmed that all four samples studied contained at least two polymorphic forms of DMT with varying ratios of concentration, the proportion of which appears unrelated to sample color.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.