Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

Tried it for the first time last Friday. Any reason why I didn't have any visuals? The experience lasted only 3-4 minutes and it was quite similar to 5-meo-dmt (but definetely with more body-high/anesthesia).

I took 3 hits but nothing. Couldn't get any visuals. Each hit~ a trip about 2-3 minutes .

Either my tolerance is very weird or I don't know how to smoke from a water pipe (I think they are called like that english).

It was changa. Maybe I should try DMT cristals

@Javfly33 It takes many tries to learn how to inhale it properly. You have to suck it deep into the lungs until you are ready to cough and it stings like a motherfucker.

Changa is also gonna be way weaker.

And I don't get visuals at all. It's not about the visuals.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I wouldn't write off Changa, a friend I know who makes it informed me that you can in fact hit breakthrough territory quite easily, and that it's probably better to do so through Changa then with synthetic since it's more grounded/earthly and not so much of a sledgehammer leaving you saying "WTF" with zero reference point, and also better than ayahuasca since you're not puking your guts out around hippies that won't shave their armpits lmfao.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Javfly33 It takes many tries to learn how to inhale it properly. You have to suck it deep into the lungs until you are ready to cough and it stings like a motherfucker.

Changa is also gonna be way weaker.

And I don't get visuals at all. It's not about the visuals.

Yeah I don't care about the visuals but I was using them as a "reference point" to see if the stuff has given a proper trip or not.

I did have effects but I just suspect they could have been way stronger with 3 hits.

Damn I hated to smoked that thing and felt like my insides were burning inside.

Isn't other way to do DMT that is not through burning your lungs?

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Pharmauasca

But vaporizing pure DMT freebase will not burn your lungs. It just stings as it's absorbed.

Changa isn't good because of the harsh smoke from the herb material. Pure DMT vapor will be very clean, not harsh or herby.

A proper inhalation of pure DMT is potent as fuck. You can easily send yourself into insane realms of God-consciousness with a couple moderate hits.

@Leo Gura what about IV DMT

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager Too dangerous for me to recommend it publicly.

You need very pure DMT HCl Fumarate which almost no one sells. Idiots will try to IV impure freebase and something awful will happen.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Eren Eeager Too dangerous for me to recommend it publicly.

You need very pure DMT HCl which almost no one sells. Idiots will try to IV impure freebase and something awful will happen.

DMT HCl? You have no idea what you are talking about. DMT HCl is not stable in solution. This is the reason why DMT Fumarate is the preferred prep for IVing, as per the Strassman trial and more recent work at UCL.

35 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

what about IV DMT

I think IV and intramuscular DMT or DPT is ok for nurses or other people with medical education. Someone who knows the ins and outs of how to make injections. This, and access to a high-grade pharmaceutical scale or good knowledge on how to dose solutions properly, because incorrect IV dosage could be lethal I guess.

32 minutes ago, Corpus said:

DMT HCl? You have no idea what you are talking about. DMT HCl is not stable in solution. This is the reason why DMT Fumarate is the preferred prep for IVing, as per the Strassman trial and more recent work at UCL.

Sorry, my mistake. I meant to say fumarate. Both are salts.

I've used DMT Fumarate in the past.

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I did changa once from this pipe. 1 shot and I was completely out.

Also, I didn't feel any burning , I could just barely feel the taste.

Its a must have in ones arsenal I think.

https://vaporgenie.com/glass-sherlock-vg-vaporizer

glass_sherlock_new1.jpg

@Yog And if you fail to break through with it, you can use it as a sex toy :P

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Yog And if you fail to break through with it, you can use it as a sex toy :P

I advice caution xD

We have learned a lot from the "1 man 1 jar" video ...

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pharmauasca

But vaporizing pure DMT freebase will not burn your lungs. It just stings as it's absorbed.

Changa isn't good because of the harsh smoke from the herb material. Pure DMT vapor will be very clean, not harsh or herby.

A proper inhalation of pure DMT is potent as fuck. You can easily send yourself into insane realms of God-consciousness with a couple moderate hits.

Oh, Ok, that's great to know.

Pure DMT will be next time then :)

I want to bring to this forums awareness a recently discovered dmt vaping method. It seems to be the most reliable, efficient, accurate and smooth way of vaping dmt. Highly accurate temperature control to avoid any burning or loss of spice and very efficient and quick vaporization; you just click a button and you can inhale everything (up to 30+mg) in one hit in less then 10 seconds. No burning hot pipes, lighters or lung burning hot vapor/smoke.

I only tried a threshold dose so far, but I can already tell this is a game changer. I have tried the crack pipes and the gordotek dreammaker tool, they never really worked for me, but this one seems to be it. I will be experimenting more with this in the coming months, and will be reporting how it goes. I just wanted to make this post if someone wants to try this with me and has found the other methods inefficient, too difficult or too harsh on the lungs

All credits to the fellows from DmtNexus, especially user "aum_shanti" who seems to be the pioneer of this method:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=92213

IMG_20210205_201230-min__01.jpg

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@TheAlchemist So, did you get more experience with this method? Is the smoke harsh or tasteless when vaping a breakthrough dose?

Please excuse my ignorance- 

1. Can N-N-DMT fumarate be plugged without an MAOI / harmalas? 

2. Has anyone broken through using a bong & a quartz banger? 

3. (Besides e-mesh) What methods of vaporization have you had success breaking-through with? 

It seems the "Direct E-Mesh" method is by far the best means of vaporizing, but sourcing the components has been a real struggle (especially with the PACT Act). At this point is is very improbable I will be able to get an e-mesh. I really struggle to use the bong / banger & don't really want to burn through more product trying to figure it out. I had a little success around 2 years ago using a YOCAN evolve plus, but I never got close to breaking-through. At this point I'm thinking an MAOI (Syrian Rue) + plugging is going to be my best bet if I can't figure out how to fucking vape this stuff. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated....

On 9/24/2020 at 0:59 PM, Yog said:

We have learned a lot from the "1 man 1 jar" video ...

Apparently, he didn't, since he did a sequel just a couple days later...

Just imagine being the hospital staff that stitched him up the first time, and then see him come in just a couple days later after doing the exact same thing...

God's a maniac, I tell you.

19 minutes ago, PonchoTheWizard said:

Please excuse my ignorance- 

1. Can N-N-DMT fumarate be plugged without an MAOI / harmalas? 

2. Has anyone broken through using a bong & a quartz banger? 

3. (Besides e-mesh) What methods of vaporization have you had success breaking-through with? 

3. You cannot plug N-N-DMT

2. No

3. I had success with a classic oil pipe but there was some training necessary

If you want to break through on DMT the easy way here is the steps:

- buy changa

- buy a waterbong 12-20 cm, I got one only 14 cm height, seems perfect (pic: glas-bong-14cm.jpg )

- fill the water bong with cold water just enough, not too much

- put the changa in the bowl (maybe buy cone bowls, I did, not nessecary I think though)

- light it up with std lighter.

- ??? PROFIT

-- read this: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3539 

Basically changa in a waterbong is 10x times easier to break through on than any other method, including GVG pipe + pure dmt or GVG pipe + changa.

The issue with pure DMT is that it's SO EASY to destroy the molecules with too much heat. You need to vaporize the molecules into vapor, which requires JUST ENOUGH heat. The GVG pipe helps with that, and it's actually easy enough to break through with the GVG pipe once you get the technique right.

But with Changa, haha, my friends, you get a 2-5 times longer DMT trip which means it's MUCH EASIER to remember/integrate the trip, much more time to float around in Infinite God-Consciousness.. Oh yes baby. + it's so much easier to smoke. You just light up the leaves and smoke it man. The leaves makes sure the DMT molecules get enough to heat vape before getting destoryed.. the leaves server as a buffer:-)

Read the DMT nexus link.

Gl intrepid travelers

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.