Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you actually turned into a kangaroo, you'd think you've gone insane.

We put such people into insane asylums.

BUT when you are a kangaroo you would not be able to think,right?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Trickyp more likely you will discover you were the devil this whole time, smh 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

4 hours ago, Trickyp said:

@Leo Gura 

In his book Stanislav Grof is talking about a atomic explosion happening to him while smoking 5-meo.

Also Ralph Metzner talks about a explosion like a bomb destroying him into particles in his book on 5-meo.

And last but not least Christopher Bache independently mentions almost the same mysterious happening in his book too.

Can you give advice on this, is this event already what you mean by melting into infinite Love forever!?

I'm not sure what they mean. People can experience Oneness in various ways.

Personally I wouldn't call my awakenings explosions. Maybe if you smoke a large dose it could feel that way as it hits you like a freight train. My awakenings are usually more cerebral.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura can an awakening be physically painful like been cut into pieces or something extremely painful because sometimes when I feel pain I realize that it is like forcing the ego to awaken or "die"

Edited by Eren Eeager

13 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura can an awakening be physically painful like been cut into pieces or something extremely painful because sometimes when I feel pain I realize that it is like forcing the ego to awaken or "die"

Not for me.

But people are different and lots of things are possible.

41 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

Did your awakening happen inside or outside the body?

You mentioned once there was energy shooting out of your fingertips, do you think this could become physically harming?

Yeah, he said he had physical damage from that, but a sober person only experiencing the ego world probably would've seen him fall and bang his fingers on a table edge or something.

I've tripped N,N DMT approximately 25 times. I will try to distill my best advice and several personal experiences in a relatively concise manner.

Firstly I'll say that if you have DMT and haven't experienced a breakthrough, your chances increase tenfold if you have psylocibin in your system. The chemical structure is very similar to DMT and serotonin for that matter. Only a difference of one functional group. A good way to think of it is that having shrooms in your system preps your brain for receiving the DMT. I have had much weaker experiences without psylocibin and with it, Ive become God. Can't recommend the two paired more. Take it approximately 2 - 2.5hrs into mushroom trip for best results imo. But obviously feel it out.

Secondly I'll say that DMT only takes you if you're ready. At least in my experience. If I take six hits while surrounded by people in a social/party environment, I'll get nothing but a mild body high. One hit after deep meditation and yoga sessions, spending the day calming the mind and DMT will show me incredible things. You need to be in the right state and you need to listen and surrender. Speaking generally, it's not about how much you take. It's about how willing you are to surrender.

How I start my trips:

5 mins of Ujjayi breathing to deepen the breath and ground into meditation spot. Exhale completely pushing all the air out of the body, using your abs to push away and then take your hit on the inhale, Slowly and as long as you can, then hold the breath. The DMT will start to take effect and then as you exhale surrender completely to the experience. You're job is done now, no effort required. All you have to do is listen. Listen to what's happening and watch like it's a movie. Allow all your awareness to be pulled inwardly into body sensations and let go of control. Be completely open to whatever the DMT "wants" to show you.

My method of ingestion:

Freebase Vaporized. I have DMT concentrate in a vape. Very pure. Haven't tried other methods yet.

General structure of trips:

Once it's in my system and I am listening carefully I start to fall into a trance. It lulls me into this wavy state and then usually a high pitched buzzing will happen. Listen to this buzzing or if it's not buzzing it will come in the form of a strong body sensation or visual. If any out of the ordinary strong stimulus presents itself, allow all your awareness to be sucked into it. The buzzing increases in intensity like a spaceship about to take off. Beautiful vibratory frequencies, it feels very "pure" - like a pure sine wave. As my awareness of the object increases, eventually I merge with it and then BOOM. Blast off. Incredible keleidescopic visuals. Unlike anything you thought you could every imagine. Figures and beings seem to be swirling around the room. If the eyes are open, everything in the room becomes connected to form beautiful symmetries and geometric shapes. If eyes are closed the visuals are even more profound. Then this is usually where my sense of self usually disappears. "I" am now gone. There is only pure experience. Any semblance of egoic mind that wants to understand or wants to remember what's happening is now gone. Then it tends to differ each trip. Many possibilities can happen. But after the experience, only approximately 15 mins in "I" start to come back. Normal thoughts resume and I'm like "Wait, WTF just happened."

My most recent experiences:

BECOMING GOD:

Was with a close group of friends in a secluded nature spot and already 2.5hrs into a shrooms trip. The beautiful visuals began after the initial hit and I was immersed. Lord Hanuman - the Hindu God showed himself to me and I cried tears of joy, so much loving energy was being given to me. I felt unworthy of such love. Took another hit. Began to shoot off again. This time all fear left me completely. I opened my eyes and was reborn. My mind was fully in tact I could remember everything. Visuals started to fade but consciousness shot through the roof. I stood aloud and began to shout and cry in ECSTACY. Pure Joy. For the first time in my life. I became conscious that I am God. I was concious of the process of creating everything. RIGHT NOW. Everything is created right now. Including my entire past. Everything was recontextualized to meet the perfect present moment. Ridiculous levels of Bliss and understanding that this is timeless and all loving. I was completely in love with everything. I loved every little flaw that my Ego would shudder at. I loved the hell out of my friends and for the first time could fully express it. I felt completely open and flushed with endless energy. All I could say is "Oh my God!" and "WOWWWW!!!" and "No way, no way, it can't be." And "It loves it all. All of it is love." Essentially I said these 4 phrases on repeat for approximately 30 minutes. My two friends who didn't hit the pen were confused but ammused. And my friend who did was having a very similar experience. We began to become concious of the source and began to have an experience of unified mind. Our minds merged in waves. We became separate and laughed our asses off and then we became One and also laughed histerically. This is very hard to explain so I'll probably make a separate thread on this experience because I have a feeling many people have gone through this and can talk about it in more detail. After glow lasted hours, into the late night when I finally fell asleep, filled with love.

DMT teaches me Yoga - Opening the chakras and releasing stagnant energy:

A few weeks after the previous trip I went again on psylocibin. At the top of a gorgeous hike with breathtaking views and I started to do Yoga before hitting the pen. I started to feel energy moving through me and releasing. I began to feel so alive and awake. Like I could never really "feel" anything and this was the first time I could. Then I meditated for a few minutes and hit the DMT. Exploding fractals as usual and then the DMT started to take control of my body. I started to do very weird yoga movements such as exhaling while flexing all of my muscles inward and compressing into a tight ball. It held me here for about a minute. Completely compressed and then BOOM. Release. Massive inhale and all this energy cleared up. Massive physical and emotional release. It's like that feeling when you have gas trapped and you can't burp and then finally comes that beautiful belch, except this was 1000x more satisfying. This process repeated several times as well as many other yoga releases. It would do things such as stretch my neck all the way upward so I'm looking at the sky and then stick my tongue all the way out. And I mean all the way out. Flexing all the muscles in my throat whilst exhaling similar to Lions Breath. I'd never done anything like this. I had so much awareness concentrated in points of my body and it opened up all places that were blocked. A lot of it was centered around my throat and it had me chant several OHMs and other really weird movements, that maybe I'll explain in another thread. Point is it controlled my body. "I" wasn't doing anything. It moved me. Hard to describe but you'll know if/when it happens with you. Wasn't really coupled with any God realizations but it was the most intense release I've ever felt. I cried for about 10 minutes thanking God for helping me.

Last notes:

I'm my experience every entity I've ever encountered on DMT has been extremely loving. This is why you know it's an entity and not just standard visuals. It feels like a separate being. You know how you can feel the difference between a person in the same room staring at you and a poster? It's like this except the being is emitting incredible loving energy towards you. For me they usually help me release stagnant energy and move my body.

This psychedelic has given me the most diverse range of experiences beyond any other psychedelic I have done. It's new and unexpected everytime. And it won't take you all the way everytime. Be okay with this and understand it's not the right time/place for you. Have patience and surrender deeply

@Brahman Nice! Thanks for the write-up.

5 hours ago, Brahman said:

I've tripped N,N DMT approximately 25 times. I will try to distill my best advice and several personal experiences in a relatively concise manner.

Firstly I'll say that if you have DMT and haven't experienced a breakthrough, your chances increase tenfold if you have psylocibin in your system. The chemical structure is very similar to DMT and serotonin for that matter. Only a difference of one functional group. A good way to think of it is that having shrooms in your system preps your brain for receiving the DMT. I have had much weaker experiences without psylocibin and with it, Ive become God. Can't recommend the two paired more. Take it approximately 2 - 2.5hrs into mushroom trip for best results imo. But obviously feel it out.

Secondly I'll say that DMT only takes you if you're ready. At least in my experience. If I take six hits while surrounded by people in a social/party environment, I'll get nothing but a mild body high. One hit after deep meditation and yoga sessions, spending the day calming the mind and DMT will show me incredible things. You need to be in the right state and you need to listen and surrender. Speaking generally, it's not about how much you take. It's about how willing you are to surrender.

How I start my trips:

5 mins of Ujjayi breathing to deepen the breath and ground into meditation spot. Exhale completely pushing all the air out of the body, using your abs to push away and then take your hit on the inhale, Slowly and as long as you can, then hold the breath. The DMT will start to take effect and then as you exhale surrender completely to the experience. You're job is done now, no effort required. All you have to do is listen. Listen to what's happening and watch like it's a movie. Allow all your awareness to be pulled inwardly into body sensations and let go of control. Be completely open to whatever the DMT "wants" to show you.

My method of ingestion:

Freebase Vaporized. I have DMT concentrate in a vape. Very pure. Haven't tried other methods yet.

General structure of trips:

Once it's in my system and I am listening carefully I start to fall into a trance. It lulls me into this wavy state and then usually a high pitched buzzing will happen. Listen to this buzzing or if it's not buzzing it will come in the form of a strong body sensation or visual. If any out of the ordinary strong stimulus presents itself, allow all your awareness to be sucked into it. The buzzing increases in intensity like a spaceship about to take off. Beautiful vibratory frequencies, it feels very "pure" - like a pure sine wave. As my awareness of the object increases, eventually I merge with it and then BOOM. Blast off. Incredible keleidescopic visuals. Unlike anything you thought you could every imagine. Figures and beings seem to be swirling around the room. If the eyes are open, everything in the room becomes connected to form beautiful symmetries and geometric shapes. If eyes are closed the visuals are even more profound. Then this is usually where my sense of self usually disappears. "I" am now gone. There is only pure experience. Any semblance of egoic mind that wants to understand or wants to remember what's happening is now gone. Then it tends to differ each trip. Many possibilities can happen. But after the experience, only approximately 15 mins in "I" start to come back. Normal thoughts resume and I'm like "Wait, WTF just happened."

My most recent experiences:

BECOMING GOD:

Was with a close group of friends in a secluded nature spot and already 2.5hrs into a shrooms trip. The beautiful visuals began after the initial hit and I was immersed. Lord Hanuman - the Hindu God showed himself to me and I cried tears of joy, so much loving energy was being given to me. I felt unworthy of such love. Took another hit. Began to shoot off again. This time all fear left me completely. I opened my eyes and was reborn. My mind was fully in tact I could remember everything. Visuals started to fade but consciousness shot through the roof. I stood aloud and began to shout and cry in ECSTACY. Pure Joy. For the first time in my life. I became conscious that I am God. I was concious of the process of creating everything. RIGHT NOW. Everything is created right now. Including my entire past. Everything was recontextualized to meet the perfect present moment. Ridiculous levels of Bliss and understanding that this is timeless and all loving. I was completely in love with everything. I loved every little flaw that my Ego would shudder at. I loved the hell out of my friends and for the first time could fully express it. I felt completely open and flushed with endless energy. All I could say is "Oh my God!" and "WOWWWW!!!" and "No way, no way, it can't be." And "It loves it all. All of it is love." Essentially I said these 4 phrases on repeat for approximately 30 minutes. My two friends who didn't hit the pen were confused but ammused. And my friend who did was having a very similar experience. We began to become concious of the source and began to have an experience of unified mind. Our minds merged in waves. We became separate and laughed our asses off and then we became One and also laughed histerically. This is very hard to explain so I'll probably make a separate thread on this experience because I have a feeling many people have gone through this and can talk about it in more detail. After glow lasted hours, into the late night when I finally fell asleep, filled with love.

DMT teaches me Yoga - Opening the chakras and releasing stagnant energy:

A few weeks after the previous trip I went again on psylocibin. At the top of a gorgeous hike with breathtaking views and I started to do Yoga before hitting the pen. I started to feel energy moving through me and releasing. I began to feel so alive and awake. Like I could never really "feel" anything and this was the first time I could. Then I meditated for a few minutes and hit the DMT. Exploding fractals as usual and then the DMT started to take control of my body. I started to do very weird yoga movements such as exhaling while flexing all of my muscles inward and compressing into a tight ball. It held me here for about a minute. Completely compressed and then BOOM. Release. Massive inhale and all this energy cleared up. Massive physical and emotional release. It's like that feeling when you have gas trapped and you can't burp and then finally comes that beautiful belch, except this was 1000x more satisfying. This process repeated several times as well as many other yoga releases. It would do things such as stretch my neck all the way upward so I'm looking at the sky and then stick my tongue all the way out. And I mean all the way out. Flexing all the muscles in my throat whilst exhaling similar to Lions Breath. I'd never done anything like this. I had so much awareness concentrated in points of my body and it opened up all places that were blocked. A lot of it was centered around my throat and it had me chant several OHMs and other really weird movements, that maybe I'll explain in another thread. Point is it controlled my body. "I" wasn't doing anything. It moved me. Hard to describe but you'll know if/when it happens with you. Wasn't really coupled with any God realizations but it was the most intense release I've ever felt. I cried for about 10 minutes thanking God for helping me.

Last notes:

I'm my experience every entity I've ever encountered on DMT has been extremely loving. This is why you know it's an entity and not just standard visuals. It feels like a separate being. You know how you can feel the difference between a person in the same room staring at you and a poster? It's like this except the being is emitting incredible loving energy towards you. For me they usually help me release stagnant energy and move my body.

This psychedelic has given me the most diverse range of experiences beyond any other psychedelic I have done. It's new and unexpected everytime. And it won't take you all the way everytime. Be okay with this and understand it's not the right time/place for you. Have patience and surrender deeply

Thanks, great post

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

yy23yghb2a551.jpg

gq6ucwz8iw451.jpg

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 6/17/2020 at 11:02 AM, Leo Gura said:

When I was in full God-mode one time, I looked at a candle on my countertop and said, "Okay, let's make this thing levitate." And I tried to do the whole Jedi force levitate thing on it. Then I instantly realized, "Wait! Why am I being such an idiot?" and I just picked it up with my hand and smiled as I realize that this is how God levitates a candle. And I just laughed at how obvious it was.

People are always looking for God in some miraculous event while overlooking the fact that EVERYTHING is a fucking miracle already.

The way God magically eliminates hunger is by grilling a burger and then eating it. THAT is the miracle!

On 6/17/2020 at 1:05 PM, Leo Gura said:

Nope, sorry, you won't become a kangaroo.

I was giving you a cute example to illustrate a larger abstract point. That doesn't mean you will turn a kangaroo.

Although if you smoke enough salvia, you might ;) But be careful what you wish for. If you actually ever do turn into a kangaroo that will be the most horrific experience of your life and it will leave you traumatized for months.

Get serious about the consequences of what you're asking.

If you could push a button right now and turn into a kangaroo, pushing that button would be scarier than putting a loaded gun in your mouth. This is not a game. This is not some cartoon where you turn into a kangaroo and it's all fun and games.

You can become a kangaroo. Just not in this plane of reality.

If you master lucid dreaming it will be fun and indistinguishable from "real" reality lol. 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Please don't judge this video off of just title alone (extra hard now that I basically asked you too haha) But this video goes wayyyy deeper than just that. Actually talks about a LOT of stuff Leo talks about.... And more ! I was honestly shocked when watching it last night. Bottom line, if you like Leo's content, like DMT and you also want to actualize... I suggest watching this. Lots of gold nuggets in here. LOTS OF THEM. (And I've been watching Leo's content for 6 years) 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

On 18/6/2020 at 10:10 PM, Spiral Wizard said:

You can become a kangaroo. Just not in this plane of reality.

If you master lucid dreaming it will be fun and indistinguishable from "real" reality lol. 

How did you learn Lucid Dreaming to get to the point that you feel like you are a kangaroo?

Hey, what is the best way to take N,N DMT.

I have a friend who has a DMT vape and I'm interested in trying it. However, I would prefer getting my own vape. Is vaping DMT a good way to have nondual breakthroughs and experiences of Pure Self?

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

7 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Hey, what is the best way to take N,N DMT.

I have a friend who has a DMT vape and I'm interested in trying it. However, I would prefer getting my own vape. Is vaping DMT a good way to have nondual breakthroughs and experiences of Pure Self?

read the thread

@WaveInTheOcean allow me to rephrase.

Obviously DMT can produce for me  a nondual breakthrough.

I'm wondering if vaping freebase is the optimal way to take it. Or if plugging is better?

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

WOW! I've been trying a lot to vape NN-DMT through a glass pipe the past weeks and finally got the hang of it! :D

Here's my trip report:

Today I tried vaping 30 mg of NN-DMT with a regular glass pipe. Thanks to using a new and better gas lighter I was able to keep the heat more consistent and could therefore inhale a lot more vape than in my past tries, without coughing much at all. I took some hits and I could feel myself coming up gradually with each hit. I then took one hit where I somehow inhaled a lot more vape than before. Suddenly it just hit me like wham! It was like coming up on a serious dose of LSD in 5 seconds instead of two hours. I laid down realizing, “holy shit, that is how to really inhale it”. The wallpaper was like electrified neon signs, flashing wildly. Fractals and colors everywhere. The music was blasting “forgive” over and over. I was both exhilarated that it finally worked and at the same time shocked how powerful it was. I felt like I had been shot out of a cannon. I was still in the room but it felt as if it could all disappear at any time. It was quite frightening. I suddenly had a sense of relief as I remembered how it’s all Love, and I cried at how miraculous and magical it was. My body started to vibrate calmly.

As I started coming down I turned the music off and listened to the silence. There was the classic DMT noise low in the background which I’ve heard on mushroom trips and in videos on YT. I was laying looking out the window, realizing how damn powerful DMT is. I looked at the clouds in the sky and thought, this is a window of opportunity for me to blast away. It literally felt as if I was about to light a rocket and fly into interstellar space. There was both fear and excitement. I was contemplating what I might see and who I might meet. I got the sense that somehow I am from “out there”. It is like going home, even though we are always home in our hearts, in the present moment, something about “out there” felt more like home than here on earth. It felt very intriguing to go deeper, with hesitation like can I handle it?

So I loaded up the cannon (glass pipe) with 60 mg of NN-DMT. I took a few hits and again got a bigger one - whaam! It came on so fast. I laid down with closed eyes and went to some incredible place looking like an Alex Grey painting. Like being inside of a psychedelic doughnut. Lot of patters, shapes, colors, really difficult to describe. I opened my eyes and the room was flashing all over, colors, fractals, geometrical shapes. There was a great sense of joy which came over me. As I started coming down I played music and eventually started dancing and singing and kept going for some time. Lot of happiness and joy. Lot of energy.

I then did some smaller hits. I was looking into the clouds and contemplating about meeting aliens. I realized that to meet aliens you have to have an intention to do so. So I worked out my intention and kept staring into the clouds, almost expecting to see an alien space craft. I took a few more smaller hits and kept looking. Besides some incredible cloud formations and colors - nothing. So I realized how I’d love to have an alien friend, put it on my dream board for now and called it a day.

Edited by Marten

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

@Marten

Be careful sir, 60mg has the power to KICK YOUR ASS if you really inhale it perfectly.  I understand the temptation to up the dose to make up for poor technique, but I learned the hard way what can happen when you suddenly really nail it.  This is Wisdom, you have been warned :)  I'd love to hear if you meet any entities, I haven't really experienced that aspect of DMT despite really wanting to (at least not that I can remember).

@Flyboy  I don't doubt that from what I just experienced. I still find it hard to inhale that much in one go. 60 mg seems like you'd have to take several hits. But yeah, if you did manage to get it, man. I can imagine even a full on 30 mg dose would be crazy. I'm not sure how much I actually got on those big hits, maybe 10-20 mg?? Hard to say. Very very powerful still.

EDIT: I think you're quite right, it would be wiser to work with 30 mg for now and focus on perfecting the technique.

Edited by Marten

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x