Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

How long is it worth it to wait to try? I considered plugging, but not too sure about that. I would test the substance as well. It's kind of pink, so I assume it is what I am looking for. 

I have experience with about 4 trips so far. Two mushroom and two lsd. I am fine with waiting. I assume I should probably hit some higher level trips with these before I bother. 

I am seem to have made a lot of progress in terms of how I react to the substances. Very pleasant experiences so far. 

4 hours ago, Dand said:

I have a mate who was a hardcore athiest, would take psychedelics recreationally. I'm taking 1000+ug's of LSD, 5g+ shroom trips, smoking DMT repeatedly at parties, etc.

He decided to smoke DMT and Salvia together at a party and that was the trip that showed him God.

Ahahaha I love hearing stories like this, beautiful ?️‍♂️

@Leo Gura Leo, do you think Salvia can be used for healing? My friend has been having some difficulty in his tripping. He has some deep-rooted fear of suffering and some kind of knot around his heart chakra. So do you think Salvia or n,n DMT could aid faster healing then maybe Mushrooms or LSD? 

Edited by fridjonk

1 hour ago, fridjonk said:

@Leo Gura Leo, do you think Salvia can be used for healing? My friend has been having some difficulty in his tripping. He has some deep-rooted fear of suffering and some kind of knot around his heart chakra. So do you think Salvia or n,n DMT could aid faster healing then maybe Mushrooms or LSD? 

Stay away from salvia. It is gonna get you in trouble.

Stick to the others. They can all heal in some ways.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stay away from salvia. It is gonna get you in trouble.

Stick to the others. They can all heal in some ways.

Are there any situations where salvia would be appropriate?

@Leo Gura

So Leo, what is the highest dosage of DMT you have tried in one hit yet?

10 mg? It's nothing. 

You know, science has made it absolutely clear that DMT is physically and mentally 100% safe for normal sane people, at least <40 mg. (We have studies where they give regular ppl DMT in the doages of 20-40 mg IV).

I know you will say you ain't a normal sane person, and therefore you have to be careful, because 30 mg in one hit may make you "disappear forever" (whatever that means), or some narrative like that. But isn't this just a story you're telling yourself? Imo you should put your balls to the test, get a liquid pad for your GVG pipe, and premelt 30 mg clean DMT into the liquid pad and then -- with your arc torch lighter -- go for one big slow hit and hold as long as you can. I am genuinely curious if you will get no visuals/no "entity contact" then.

I know you say you are -- compared to normal people -- already tripping sober, and therefore super super sensitive to psychedelics, so therefore you have to take 0,25-0,5x what "normal people" have to take in order to not lose it. But then again, I mean, all the DMT nightmare trips you have on the internet, they happen to people who have a lot of shadow work to do / who ain't clean. 

You must be one of the cleanest avatars of God on this Earth. So I think you'll be safe. Go for it man.

:D =D 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

2 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Are there any situations where salvia would be appropriate?

If you are a very experience psychonaut, you do a light dose, and you have a trip sitter to protect you.

1 hour ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

@Leo Gura

So Leo, what is the highest dosage of DMT you have tried in one hit yet?

10 mg? It's nothing. 

You know, science has made it absolutely clear that DMT is physically and mentally 100% safe for normal sane people, at least <40 mg. (We have studies where they give regular ppl DMT in the doages of 20-40 mg IV).

The dose number is irrelevant, and varies greatly from person to person. Stop treating these numbers as an objective or absolute standard -- that is dangerous. These numbers are purely relative.

I have done DMT trips which would traumatize a normal person. And I've certainly gone above 20mg.

I am at least 3x more sensitive to psychedelics than a normal person. So 20mg for me is more like 60mg for you.

It's not the dose that counts, it's what you're able to become conscious of.

2 hours ago, Trickyp said:

@Leo Gura

It would be great if you could define this better. Feels like a burden everyone working with 5-meo has too carry now. Can’t you describe any markers how one can measure how close one is to disappearing forever? 

If you were close you would know it.

16 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

@Leo Gura I know that I am/was close. The question is how close. And close to what. What I remember is that „I" almost destroyed this universe including myself in a big supernova vaping 5-meo while on a rectal dose of the same stuff. It became so terrifying that I needed all strength I had to stop it. But in retroperspective this could just have been a normal step/hurdle that everyone has to pass at some point smoking 5-meo. I do not want to believe that I went deeper than you so if possible please tell me that this supernova thing is a regular awakening you already passed on your way to enlightenment and that there are much higher awakenings to achieve!

I have no idea what level of consciousness you reached. Only you can know that.

Maybe in this case you should lay off the 5-MeO and double-down on manual practices. 5-MeO can only take you so far.

Endlessly hitting the pipe is not sustainable.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are a very experience psychonaut, you do a light dose, and you have a trip sitter to protect you.

The dose number is irrelevant, and varies greatly from person to person. Stop treating these numbers as an objective or absolute standard -- that is dangerous. These numbers are purely relative.

I have done DMT trips which would traumatize a normal person. And I've certainly gone above 20mg.

I am at least 3x more sensitive to psychedelics than a normal person. So 20mg for me is more like 60mg for you.

It's not the dose that counts, it's what you're able to become conscious of.

True true.

Ah okay, you have done above 20 mg and still no visuals / no entitiy contact. That's very interesting indeed.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

2 hours ago, Trickyp said:

@Leo Gura I know that I am/was close. The question is how close. And close to what. What I remember is that „I" almost destroyed this universe including myself in a big supernova vaping 5-meo while on a rectal dose of the same stuff. It became so terrifying that I needed all strength I had to stop it. But in retroperspective this could just have been a normal step/hurdle that everyone has to pass at some point smoking 5-meo. I do not want to believe that I went deeper than you so if possible please tell me that this supernova thing is a regular awakening you already passed on your way to enlightenment and that there are much higher awakenings to achieve!

interesting
you should read LSD And The Mind of The Universe: Diamonds from Heaven by C. bache. He describes his 50+ high-dose LSD trips in this book, and he's an academic philosopher too. He also mentions how he felt like he was close to destryoing the whole universe at times.

5 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

no entitiy contact

I am the only entity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am the only entity.

true true

my entity contact on my past 2cb trips, ayahuasca and DMT has been very interesting. I haven't directly visually seen the beings (except on my DMT breakthrough maybe, but I can't remember how they looked) but I have just sensed 1-2 intelligent beings around me / inside me that I could communicate with. Of course I know that ultimately I'm just talking to myself, but it's still super super interesting.

It's like psychedelics split up your inner unconscious workings and allow you to look at it from different angles. Psychedelics are extremely powerful if you want to reprogram yourself on the most deepest level. And ofc also if you want to understand your true self / the nature of Reality.

16 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

It's like psychedelics split up your inner unconscious workings

For me it works the opposite: the psychedelic integrates everything into a single unity, such that all the voices of humans I've ever heard are recognized to be projections of my own mind.

It literally feels like my mind has imagined all humans as NPCs in my personal drama.

15 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

@Leo Gura Are you still aware of your avatar/surrounding to some point during your awakenings or do you literally leave your reality turning into something else/everything/a kangaroo not knowing that Leo Gura ever existed until 5-meo wares off again?

Yes, I'm fully aware of the present material reality. I don't leave anywhere. I become more HERE than normal. But the HERE is recontexualized as God/Infinity/Love.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

For me it works the opposite: the psychedelic integrates everything into a single unity, such that all the voices of humans I've ever heard are recognized to be projections of my own mind.

It literally feels like my mind has imagined all humans as NPCs in my personal drama.

Yeah I get you, this resonantes with me too. The splitting for me I talk about is "a form of integration" for me, I think. 

But yes, everything in your life -- on a deep trip/mystical experience -- can be seen to be your own doing, i.e. something you have done to yourself. As God. 

So it's not that it's seen to be projections of your limited false Leo-mind, but as projections of Yourself (True Self) aka God.
(I know you already meant this, just clarifying for everyone else in doubt). Because even the body-mind-persona, Leo, is then seen to be a projection of Yourself.

From a striclty hardcore scientific point-of-view this is by the way obvious. It's the brain that is taking in external stimuli (photons, sound-waves) and translating it into "meaning", i.e. human people talking. So from a striclty scientific point-of-view this is obvious: all "external" humans talking = fabrications of our mind/brain. It's just funny how many materialists sort of just are blind to their blindness of this obvious fact.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

8 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

So it's not that it's seen to be projections of your limited false Leo-mind, but as projections of Yourself aka God.

Yes

It's like playing an MMO game and realizing one day that you are not the player avatar but the entire server which generates all the avatars. The server is obviously one and contains all the seemingly-separate avatars.

Just consider, every forum post and forum user on this website is obviously located on a single server which "knows" all the data more intimately than any one of us individual users can. In this sense the server is omniscient and all-powerful. The Universe as a whole works in a similar way.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

It's like playing an MMO game and realizing one day that you are not the player avatar but the entire server which generates all the avatars. The server is obviously one and contains all the seemingly-separate avatars.

Or like one human being playing 1000 characters/avatars simultaneously (somehow) on the same MMO-server, splitting "himself" into 1000 separate selves, where each separate self 100% believes itself to be this separate character/avatar.

Awakening is then when one of these avatars -- that is: one of the human's splitted separate selves -- remember that it's actually a human pretending to be a player avatar.

When all avatars remember it, we reach singularity: The human remembers he were human all along, and the avatars just his imagination.

(Of course the MMO-server is also created by this human being)

Now substitute human with God.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I had a same experience that all the voices i have ever heard was within me, i had a universal mind. However, during the experience i was completely aware that i am god and i am being infinite mind. Therefore, i told myself as god, this mind can not fit in human body, right in the moment i ( awareness) having a human experience because of that i have to be simple person i can ever be. After this realization, i lost my attraction to psychedelics. Because now in moment i am awareness but at the same time experiencing human body, no more than that. If i want to be pure god i have to give up the life. I can see that reality changes reality so quickly. Being complete non dual or having infinite mind will burn this body or you can not be aware or behave as human within duality with that consciousness level. After this realization no more question left, mind become silent. l become love inevitably with experiencing human body, because it is purpose of creation of this duality right now.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just consider, every forum post and forum user on this website is obviously located on a single server which "knows" all the data more intimately than any one of us individual users can. In this sense the server is omniscient and all-powerful. The Universe as a whole works in a similar way.

Beautiful analogy. Yes. And this explains "synchronicities" and so on. 

The Universe is One. It's all-knowing, all-intelligent, all-powerful, omniscient. 
So naturally, the Universe can communicate with itself in many - infinite - ways, human minds simply cannot understand.

For example, the Universe may know exactly what "Bob" needs to read on this forum in this very moment in order for him to progress towards his awakening. So he is shown that (as a comment by "Alice"). It seems coincidental, but nothing is coincidental; everything is happening out of and because of: Intelligent Love = Your True Self = Me = God = Consciousness = Absolute Infinity.

Ultimately, what is happening on this forum -- just as in the whole universe -- is one Self (God) talking and doing things to Itself ... The Infinite Dance of The Self  ... The Self has of course splitted Itself up into infinite many 'seemingly separate selves'... just for kicks... but they are ultimately all Absolute Oneness.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

1 hour ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Beautiful analogy. Yes. And this explains "synchronicities" and so on. 

The Universe is One. It's all-knowing, all-intelligent, all-powerful, omniscient. 
So naturally, the Universe can communicate with itself in many - infinite - ways, human minds simply cannot understand.

For example, the Universe may know exactly what "Bob" needs to read on this forum in this very moment in order for him to progress towards his awakening. So he is shown that (as a comment by "Alice"). It seems coincidental, but nothing is coincidental; everything is happening out of and because of: Intelligent Love = Your True Self = Me = God = Consciousness = Absolute Infinity.

Ultimately, what is happening on this forum -- just as in the whole universe -- is one Self (God) talking and doing things to Itself ... The Infinite Dance of The Self  ... The Self has of course splitted Itself up into infinite many 'seemingly separate selves'... just for kicks... but they are ultimately all Absolute Oneness.

Yup

34 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

It could get little embarrassing for Bob the very moment he recognizes that Alice could see him the whole time while standing naked under the shower 9_9

It gets even more embarrassing when Bob realizes that Alice has been using her hand to jerk him off the whole time ;)

At a high enough level of consciousness you will realize that Leo is looking through your eyes right now.