Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

On 6/5/2020 at 5:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

Roughly 50mg of harmala extract and 50mg DMT. That results in a very mild trip.

To boost the trip I also vape DMT. It hits like a motherfucker.

For a solid trip without vaping you'll probably need 100mg harmala + 100mg DMT. But be careful. That might be a serious trip which lasts a few hours. You can also try it orally. Taking that much harmala and DMT up the butt isn't so nice. Plugging works best with low volumes.

On 6/5/2020 at 2:19 PM, Leo Gura said:

I have verified that plugging harmala extract followed 30 mins later with DMT works. It's basically ayahausca but without the throwing up.

It requires quite a bit of DMT to get a strong trip. But lasts much longer than vaping.

Well, I just read this entire thread. Thank god its shorter than the 5-MEO one lol. That one was a mutha to read through. Anyways...

Is this the method that you are still using? I checked on ebay for the harmala. Some are selling is as seeds, some as extract, I even saw a HCL extract version. Wondering if HCL would be a good version for plugging (my guess is yes).

I did my first nn-dmt trip Friday night. I vaped it through a ceramic vape tank and mod. They said that I maybe did 20mgs worth. But I definately hit what Terrence describes as the "Chrysanthemum" . If I took another hit after that I probably would have broken through. When  hitting it with a vape mod you have to "long tap" instead of just pushing the button down as you would normally do. I was doing short taps first then they said that I should try long taps. Deep breath... Long taps... Held in... Exhaled leaned back and just noticed the ceiling change into a almost fractal type state with rainbow-ish "lining" . I remember thinking "this is god mode" . So it will be interesting to try say 40mgs from here.

So today I went out and bought the exact vape tank and ceramic atomizers that I used at my friends place friday night. They were nice enough to give me 2 viles of nn-dmt for free after I gave them some 5-MEO. Pretty resassuring reading in this thread on the 1st or second page that conuctivitiy is the best way to do it for vaping. And that's exactly what the tank that I got and the ceramic atomizers provide. Also set to 300 degrees. I've included a picture of the exact tank and atomizers purchased (tank brank "yocan" )

@Leo Gura I'm wondering how to plug the DMT now? Do you just mix the raw freebase dmt in water? For your 50mg example... How many MLs of water? Can you use the HCL harmala for plugging as well, with the same amount of water used in the nn-dmt mixture? How long are the trips with this method?

Considering this sounds like the most effective method for reaching the highest levels of consciousness for you, it would be nice to have a detailed explaination via either a post here or even a full on blog video (maybe even youtube?) . NN-DMT is super rare and hard to source. I had to drive 3 hours both ways to get mine. Couldn't even find it for a year prior to that. So I don't want to waste it all trying to figure it all out for myself. 

The vaping method seemed pretty efficient, I can see how plugging it and vaping after would be highly effective. Just wondering if your still doing 50mgs harmala and 50mgs plugged and also vaping. Again, just don't want to waste this stuff cause I only have so much for now. Thanks and much <3

IMG_20200614_194405.jpg

Edited by nowimhere

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere Yes, you want the HCl harmala extract. Seeds are crap.

You plug the harmala mixed with a few drops of vinegar + light coconut milk. Wait 30 minutes. Then plug the DMT mixed with a few drops of vinegar + light coconut milk. The larger the dose the more it will sting.

To get a breakthrough this way you'll need quite a lot of DMT. 50mg+ or even 100mg+

But the trip will last much longer.

I actually prefer to vape DMT because it stings the ass too much given the needed dose.

But you can experiment around and see which you prefer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura - Beautiful thank you. If you prefer vaping now, do you still plug harmala first? How many mgs are you vaping? and (if) using the harmala before vaping, how long do those trips last? Mine was the typical 10 minute trip. 

13 minutes ago, nowimhere said:

@Leo Gura - Beautiful thank you. If you prefer vaping now, do you still plug harmala first? How many mgs are you vaping? and (if) using the harmala before vaping, how long do those trips last? Mine was the typical 10 minute trip.

No, I vape without harmala. I haven't noticed that harmala changes the vaped trip too much. But I haven't tried doses of harmala beyond about 60mg. A large dose of harmala might make the trip very potent, so be careful.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, I vape without harmala. I haven't noticed that harmala changes the vaped trip too much. But I haven't tried doses of harmala beyond about 60mg. A large dose of harmala might make the trip very potent, so be careful.

Have you ever tried vaping with an electronic vape (usually used for dry herb)?

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Not specifically that way.

I have made my own vape carts.

Otherwise I just prefer using a oil pipe. It is the most direct way I know. No need for fancy electronics.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have made my own vape carts.

Otherwise I just prefer using a oil pipe. It is the most direct way I know. No need for fancy electronics.

I haven’t done that before, yet I want to explore using nnDMT, so I’ll have to start learning.

Since I have no experience with a oil pipe I'm staying away from it. Too much room for getting it wrong. 

31 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

That was what I used for my first experience Friday night (read a few posts above for exact tank/ atomizers to use) The advantage with vape mods and these types of tanks are a) consitent heat no matter what & b) knowing that you can set it down and be good (no need fumbling around with a putting a hot oil pipe down afterwards... Yet alone taking a second/3rd hit when the first hit has already hit you) You'll need that specific tank verses a dry herb tank. You can probably make a dry herb tank work with some mullien leaves, but I haven't done that yet so I can't confirm. 

I think after reading @Leo Gura 's reply here I'll just stick to vaping. No need messing around with MAOI's to complicate the matter. As it seems people have been vaping with effective results for decades. Will report back after my next go :)

Edited by nowimhere

Oil/crack pipe is so easy. You just put the powder on the pipe and very gently apply a blowtorch lighter to it while slowly sucking in. It takes a few tries to learn how much heat is too much. If you apply too much heat it will not vaporize but burn black on the glass. In which case wash it out with a q-tip and try again applying less heat to the glass.

You should buy a few oil pipes in case you burn one out. And I would use a different pipe for each different substance because there will be crystal residue left over.

Whenever you successfully vape, it will create crystal vapor, which quickly cools and turns into white crystal, like frost, on a glass surface.

After a few days of trial and error you will get the hang of it.

@Leo Gura  I've never really smoked anything before. Do you take three hits for a breakthrough? What dose is good for a beginner to start at? Is it practical to manage the pipe/ lighter yourself or is a helper necessary? ?

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

Though there are many ways to smoke DMT, many consider the Glass Vapor Genie as the gold standard for a DMT vaporizer.  However, even the GVG has a bit of a learning curve, and it is fairly expensive ($110).

@Leo Gura  Have you tried sublingual harmalas?  Only about 30mg is necessary ~10 min before smoking.  It tastes bad but seems quite effective and very much changes the trip IME.

@Marten  You can take multiple hits, but given the potency and how long you are trying to hold the hit for full absorption, I'd personally recommend trying to get the whole thing in a single inhale.  It helps to liquefy the DMT first with a little heat, then fully exhale and take a loooong slow inhale and hold until time stops :)

8 hours ago, Marten said:

@Leo Gura  I've never really smoked anything before. Do you take three hits for a breakthrough? What dose is good for a beginner to start at? Is it practical to manage the pipe/ lighter yourself or is a helper necessary? ?

One hit is enough for me with some substances. All depends. Most people will probably need multiple hits.

Vaping is quite imprecise. You just eye ball it and take small hits to get a feel for how much you can handle. Since you can easily always take another hit there's no need for big doses.

I would start with like 10mg of a substance. And even that I wouldn't fully hit. Start with a mild inhale at half strength.

2 hours ago, Flyboy said:

Though there are many ways to smoke DMT, many consider the Glass Vapor Genie as the gold standard for a DMT vaporizer.  However, even the GVG has a bit of a learning curve, and it is fairly expensive ($110).

I have tried the GVG a lot and don't like it. Oil pipe is much better. The DMT will run down into the bottom of the GVG and it gets all nasty. Needlessly complicated. GVG is basically unusable without herb. And I don't want to inhale herb smoke in my lungs.

@Leo Gura  Have you tried sublingual harmalas?  Only about 30mg is necessary ~10 min before smoking.  It tastes bad but seems quite effective and very much changes the trip IME.

I have not.

@Leo Gura  You can buy extra screens for the GVG, using 6 or 7 at once usually minimizes the run down.  But you're right, herb seems to help too.  I use a tiny bit of peppermint as a base usually.

Edited by Flyboy

Worthy of a watch.

This woman describe her powerful 5meO DMT experience as infinite love, god and being expressing itself. Interesting how she resorts to these words stating no others can quite do the experience justice.

may be a pointer for those critical of the psychedelic experience.

Edited by Jacobsrw

4 hours ago, Flyboy said:

@Leo Gura  You can buy extra screens for the GVG, using 6 or 7 at once usually minimizes the run down.  But you're right, herb seems to help too.  I use a tiny bit of peppermint as a base usually.

I used multiple screens and it always leeks to the base.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have tried the GVG a lot and don't like it. Oil pipe is much better. The DMT will run down into the bottom of the GVG and it gets all nasty. Needlessly complicated. GVG is basically unusable without herb.

Thats not true. You need to put a Liquid pad like this: https://www.vaposhop.de/vaporizer-marken/vaporgenie/vaporgenie-liquid-pad/ in it..

I use the gvg for years and I never put any herb in it.. I also used oil pipes but the gvg is much smoother because you dont burn the substance at all and you can take much deeper cooler hits

vaporgenie-liquid-pad.jpg

Edited by acidgoofy
foto

5 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Thats not true. You need to put a Liquid pad like this: https://www.vaposhop.de/vaporizer-marken/vaporgenie/vaporgenie-liquid-pad/ in it..

I use the gvg for years and I never put any herb in it.. I also used oil pipes but the gvg is much smoother because you dont burn the substance at all and you can take much deeper cooler hits

Good tip!

I missed that one.

Liquid pad is one embellishment; another which works as well is to fashion a similar disc out of copper Choreboy scrubber. When the ceramic diffuser in the GVG glows red the hot air is drawn through to the disc on inhalation and as it passes the copper it too gets heated (but not glowing-hot), and facilitates the vaporization from "below" as it were. 40+mg can be vaped in one inhalation using this set-up, but 25-30g is a consistent full-on breakthrough.

The GVG truly is the last word on DMT vaporization. Trust me on this. You must use a quality torch lighter with an angled flame for the real magic.

Edited by Corpus

Salvia and DMT is a gnarly combo. That's some serious mindfuckery. I'm too terrified to take a full hit of that.

3 hours ago, Dand said:

I have a mate who was a hardcore athiest, would take psychedelics recreationally. I'm taking 1000+ug's of LSD, 5g+ shroom trips, smoking DMT repeatedly at parties, etc.

He decided to smoke DMT and Salvia together at a party and that was the trip that showed him God.

ahhaha  wauw, if you are that stuck in an atheistic mindset, then maybe salvia and dmt at the same time is exactly what it takes=D

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Good tip!

I missed that one.

mhm. I also use GVG with 2-3 screens under a liquid pad. And it works. Still hard for me to get a break through, but I have had one. Currently, I'm out of DMT. What I do is I gently warm the liquid pad with a torch lighter (just for a few second at a good distance). Then I sprinkle the weighed DMT on top of it and it quickly melts into it, i.e. it is now in liquid form, only one step to become vapor. Then I use my TurboArc flame torch lighter and go for one big slow hit and hold it as long as I can. Worked once, full break through.

Before I was allowed to go fully over to the DMT-land I had to initially during the first 30-60 seconds become myself as a little baby with my mom and dad around me. Probably some perinatal phase cleansing as Grof talks about. I remember that I just felt extreme love from my mom and dad which calmed me the fuck down and allowed me to let fully go. WHen I fully let go I don't remember much from there, except that I was in a state of consciousness that was utterly amazing and "unreal", yet more real than real too. It was a a place where there were some intelligent beings that were happy to see me, and they gave me a cosmic gift that I had to eat through my mouth.

I remember laying with a open mouth with the tounge spitting out and then they placed what looked like a "cosmic blue sugar cube" onto my tongue and I swallowed it. Soon after that I came back to myself and began laughing uncontrollably for 1-2 minutes. I must have sounded like a complete maniac. I don't even remember what i was laughing about... it felt like I had been showed the "climax/punch line" of the joke of the entire cosmos/reality/existence and I don't remember what it was about, only that it was amazingly funny, like funny beyond funny. I have never laughed so much like a maniac like I did in these 2-5 minutes after the peak. I couldn't stop myself. It came from deep inside, this laughter xD 

4 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

using this method (GVG, liquid pad): how many screens do you use beneath the pad? Do you premelt the DMT into the liquid pad before starting to vape? How many hits do you take? 1 big and hold as long as possible?

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.