Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I have verified that plugging harmala extract followed 30 mins later with DMT works.

Awesome!

Could you please confirm whether you plugged the freebase version?

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

12 minutes ago, legendary said:

Awesome!

Could you please confirm whether you plugged the freebase version?

Yes

Both will work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Tonypop100 said:

@Leo Gura how much dmt did you use.

Roughly 50mg of harmala extract and 50mg DMT. That results in a very mild trip.

To boost the trip I also vape DMT. It hits like a motherfucker.

For a solid trip without vaping you'll probably need 100mg harmala + 100mg DMT. But be careful. That might be a serious trip which lasts a few hours. You can also try it orally. Taking that much harmala and DMT up the butt isn't so nice. Plugging works best with low volumes.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Roughly 50mg of harmala extract and 50mg DMT. That results in a very mild trip.

To boost the trip I also vape DMT. It hits like a motherfucker.

For a solid trip without vaping you'll probably need 100mg harmala + 100mg DMT. But be careful. That might be a serious trip which lasts a few hours. You can also try it orally. Taking that much harmala and DMT up the butt isn't so nice. Plugging works best with low volumes.

Amazing that plugging works!

What do you experience with plugged DMT?

Crazy visuals and fractals or do you have a sober 5-MeO-similar experience?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

6 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Amazing that plugging works!

What do you experience with plugged DMT?

Crazy visuals and fractals or do you have a sober 5-MeO-similar experience?

DMT affects me very differently than most people. I get no visuals. Just pure consciousness.

5 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Interesting, very interesting. I wish I could use this as a lubricant for my consciousness, but in my case, things become visionary too fast and I just basically lose control of the trips, and settle for a ride. I still don't like this part of tripping, that one loses control over things, and you basically have no idea and control over what you will experience. 

yeah same... DMT turns into a visionary ride that sucks me totally in... Can't say I enjoy it much at all. I think more gentle substances are better for introspection work and self healing if that is one's intent (Mushrooms, Mescaline, MDMA). DMT is for people who can handle their shit and really let go into it fully or just powering through and doing it a fuck ton until things click I suppose? I see myself doing it in the future one day though when I can handle fear better while tripping and ground myself out better after. 

Edited by Lyubov

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT affects me very differently than most people. I get no visuals. Just pure consciousness.

I heard that now a couple of times on diffrent forums. That pepole who broke trought on 5 meo get no visuals anymore on nn-DMT and have the same experience as you are reporting. 
Do you have any assumptions or explanation why?

23 minutes ago, Mel B said:

I heard that now a couple of times on diffrent forums. That pepole who broke trought on 5 meo get no visuals anymore on nn-DMT and have the same experience as you are reporting. 
Do you have any assumptions or explanation why?

Not sure. I have no frame of reference for how DMT would be for me prior to 5-MeO.

I think the way it works is that as you become more conscious and pure, your trips increase in clarity no matter what the substance until every trip is crazy lucid, like crystal.

For me DMT is crystal lucid, more powerful and clear than 5-MeO. It is the purest form of consciousness imaginable.

It's the only psychedelic I will consume from now on.

I realize now that all my 5-MeO-DMT trips was preparatory work to lead me to DMT. The best was saved for last ;)

@Leo Gura you're right all my trips have gotten clearer regardless the substance as I've become more aware so to speak.

@Leo Gura I did dmt before 5meo, and my trips were all visionary. But after 5meo I no longer experience visionary trips on dmt. 

it’s just pure consciousness - white out.. I miss the aliens 

2 minutes ago, herghly said:

@Leo Gura I did dmt before 5meo, and my trips were all visionary. But after 5meo I no longer experience visionary trips on dmt. 

it’s just pure consciousness - white out.. I miss the aliens 

Kind of a bummer. I was hoping to see some aliens and all I found was God.

Not sure. I have no frame of reference for how DMT would be for me prior to 5-MeO.

I think the way it works is that as you become more conscious and pure, your trips increase in clarity no matter what the substance until every trip is crazy lucid, like crystal.

For me DMT is crystal lucid, more powerful and clear than 5-MeO. It is the purest form of consciousness imaginable.

I realize now that all my 5-MeO-DMT trips was preparatory work to lead me to DMT. The best was saved for last ;)

wait wut. I thought you said 5meo is the only substance for you... you now are stanning for regular dmt?

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

5meo is the only substance for you

It was, until it wasn't.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Wait wait, what?? You don’t get visuals from DMT? Dafuq??

Have you experienced a complete breakthrough dose?

1 hour ago, Free Mind said:

Have you experienced a complete breakthrough dose?

Every dose is a breakthrough dose.

If I dose any higher, I don't know if I'm coming back. Every time I dose I wonder if this is the end.

I get more visuals from 5-MeO than from DMT.

Haha fuckin wauw Leo. Shivers All over my body reading your new take (and experiences) on dmt (vs 5meo)

I cannot wait to try 5meo and breakthrough on that (plugging seems best u say) and then go back to dmt and see what happens

Life/reality is truly a grand intelligent design, so complex, so utterly mysterious and just so densely filled with Love that it would literally make anyone 'getting it' burst to tears

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.