Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

I've tried bubbling, vaporizing, smoking through a bong(sandwich). Of course investing in a genie or a good vaporizer is best. But for those who want the simple and effective method try this out. It sure works best for me from all the methods i've tried before. I make a mix of smokable herbs, had to play around with proportions to get the right taste. I'm quite picky. xD So what i do is take the mix and drip some peppermint(can use whatever you like) on it, make it a bit wet and then roll it up with dmt. I spread dmt through half the joint. Thats it. This method does waste some. Can be useful as an alternative when smoking outdoors.

@ 2:38 What Terrence describes as the "Chrysanthemum" is a good description of what I've encountered. By his description this is only half way to a full breakthrough. 

I tried 50 mg NN dmt again today in a better made device and utilizing a machine ball (copper wire). Using my first machine ball, I added more to it, to make a nice fitting plug in a glass bottle.  That's about 4-5 trips or half-trips within the last week.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=25974

A friend shared this article with me. It's the design I'm working with.

Im still trying to get my timing down with heat and inhalation,,,, not to burn it and make it harsh. I barely made it to the Chrysanthemum, today. I felt some fear today with it and just tried to let it be. Overall, it was another interesting episode and learning experience. I'm also questioning the quality of the stuff I have but then again it may be more of my clumsiness in producing good vapors,,, My first trip with this stuff on June 18th was the most intense but also the most unpleasant from the harshness.  

Today also I noticed a distinct sense/feel that washes over my body that is unique to NN dmt. 

Words fail me. 

I'll report back in if or when something interesting happens,,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Anyone tried smoking changa in a joint? Is this method efficient enough for a breakthrough?

On 6/12/2019 at 3:37 AM, Kensho said:

It gives you this (0:40):   

Open your eye

:D

This. Is. AMAZING.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a movie clip bring a bigger smile to my face.

WOW

Yesterday night I smoked some DMT

I weighted 40mg on my scale and split it in 2 (one part a little bit bigger than the other). First I smoked to smaller part - smooth transition, CEV's, same "rooms" which I have entered in previous trips, smooth exiting in a quiet meditative state. After the peak wore off I loaded the pipe again.

Right when I felt that this one's gona be deeper than the previous one I started cramping up and getting anxiety. To my surprise it got pretty personal. It took me into a place which I have known from Ayahuasca. It took me a while to relax into the experience, eventually I did. 

I let myself dissolve into the weird sensations and got to what I would call my subtle energy body. There I could see where trauma was stored in which body parts. It felt like the DMT was working on the traumas (just like back then with Aya) which felt unconfortable but healing at the same time. Unfortuanly, since smoked, it only lasted for a couple of minutes.

Today I feel super sensitive and in need of silence.

Anyone had similar experiences like this one? Thoughts?

Back in 2017 I was on a ceremony where we smoked DMT. I had never done a psychedelic before. 

My martial arts mentor had been to such a ceremony before and his advice to me was " Inhale with your balls and hold as much as you can". So I did. I had seen Leo's videos on psychedelics and enlightenment and I wanted to experience as much as I could directly.

Inhaled. Held. Held...Everything went dark. As if reality got shut down completely.

Then everything got 'turned back on'. I noticed the room I was sitting in and for a brief moment I had a memory of the way I had conceptually fragmented everything - that's a person, that's a wall, that's a... and then every single division I had created started shattering like glass. In just a couple of seconds everything started to fold into itself. I was in such a shock of this realization that I said " Everything is so simple! "

At the very last moment the only division that was left was "Me" vs "the thing I'm observing". The moment I realized that was the moment "Me" got merged with everything else aswell.

Then, there I was. An infinite spiral, just folding into myself endlessly. The first thought I had ( as I hadn't surrendered completely ) was " I want to escape from here! ". And then there realization hit me " There is no other place than here ". I had absolutely no memory of anything.  There was absolutely no time, no space, no thing. I struggled for a while, trying to grasp onto something I could identify with but it was absolutely pointless. ( keep in mind that I had never had any sort of psychedelic or mystical experience prior to that. I didn't even meditate ).

Then, after an eternity of trying to 'not be myself' there was another realization: " Since I'm only Me, there is nowhere to go, and I am here forever, why am I not enjoying it ? ". It hit me that I was choosing not to enjoy the experience. So I changed my choice. It instantly became absolutely blissful.

After another eternity of blissfulness everything started vibrating in an unusual way. I slowly started coming out of the experience. Later I realized that the shaman was playing some instrument that felt as if it was 'tuning' me back to this reality. I started remembering the concept of "time", then "space". It was awesome. The funny thing is that the concept of 'I'm a human being' came back to me like 5-10 minutes after the trip was over and I was already listening to some of the other people at the ceremony. It was absolutely astonishing that I had completely forgoten about it and didn't even miss it.

I had completely died and then there was a reincarnation.

I've recently encountered a freebase NN dmt referred to as Spacedust. Seems good quality; slightly yellow but not really harsh at all when smoked. Vaping 50 mg in a bubbler with a titanium bowl is giving a pretty consistent breakthrough into what I believe is a form of the Chrysanthemum???

When encountering the Chrysanthemum space previously with NN dmt fumarate the experience was harsh and the visuals were spinning in a slower mechanical rotation of the bright colored patterns.

The Chrysanthemum space I've encountered with the freebase dmt is quite discernibly crisp and fast moving and more 3 dimensional. My whole visual field blinks very rhythmically with its changing patterns. Seemingly in sync with my heartbeat. At times, the experience will be of being inside a building in which the floors, walls, ceiling are unfolding quickly in motion and is quite pleasant. There is a change in sound. There seems to be a slight or muffled buzzing sound. If sound is coming from a tv or computer speaker, it becomes hollow and more distant when the visuals overcome me.

Trip duration is about 10 minutes.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

How is this shit possible 

Edited by Aaron p

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

How is this shit possible 

How is anything possible?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 22.6.2019 at 4:48 AM, Tom T said:

i also got a deep sense that i should not be here. That i have opened myself up to a realm i shouldn't play around with it was abit of a eary, dark feeling.

THIS. What you described right there is the defining characteristic of every DMT experience I have had so far; it always gives me this very palpable feeling of transgression, as if I had just opened the portal to some unholy Lovercraftian twilight zone of existential terror that no mortal has any business whatsoever sticking their nose into.

I am often wondering if 5 Meo would invoke the same feeling in me or if this is an exclusive property of NN DMT... cause I'm not going to lie, this suffocating sensation of cosmic doom and despair is kind of a turnoff for me, lol.

Why so serious?

For those of you who have also tried ayahuasca, how does it compare to smoking?  I've only done ayahuasca.  Is it worth it to try nn dmt as well?  I have no source but if its well worth it then i'll try and get some.

@JunkyJu Why would it not be worth it? Have you not read some life changing DMT trip reports?

@Leo Gura Yes, but if it's similar to Ayahuasca then I would stick with that since its easier to get.

A quick question I have in mind. So I have been looking into pharmahuasca. Looked into all the foods and meds to avoid prior taking maoi and all the things that could go wrong, all the side effects and stuff. So I've got myself some syrian rue extract, mixed it with at home squeezed grapefruit juice + 150mg syrian rue + 50mg DMT, also prepared a second drink - 100mg syrian rue + 50mg DMT. Before drinking the first drink I consumed around 50 mg syrian rue alone. That was supposedly make the DMT digestion better. Drank the first drink, had a mild nausea, supposedly from the syrian extract, no effects from DMT. Took a second drink - nothing at all.

So my question is, what was I doing wrong? Should I try different kind of harmala mixes?

45 minutes ago, karkaore said:

A quick question I have in mind. So I have been looking into pharmahuasca. Looked into all the foods and meds to avoid prior taking maoi and all the things that could go wrong, all the side effects and stuff. So I've got myself some syrian rue extract, mixed it with at home squeezed grapefruit juice + 150mg syrian rue + 50mg DMT, also prepared a second drink - 100mg syrian rue + 50mg DMT. Before drinking the first drink I consumed around 50 mg syrian rue alone. That was supposedly make the DMT digestion better. Drank the first drink, had a mild nausea, supposedly from the syrian extract, no effects from DMT. Took a second drink - nothing at all.

So my question is, what was I doing wrong? Should I try different kind of harmala mixes?

Are you using pure harmala extract? Or actual syrian rue seeds? Make sure your extract is potent. Otherwise you'll need more of it.

Also I've read this technique doesn't always activate. People suggest mixing the DMT with Cola and also eating some carbs like bread or apples immediately after consuming it to help with activation.

Be careful. This combo can make for some long and powerful trips. Start low.

You might also consider plugging the DMT rather than eating it.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you using pure harmala extract? Or actual syrian rue seeds? Make sure your extract is potent. Otherwise you'll need more of it.

Also I've read this technique doesn't always activate. People suggest mixing the DMT with Cola and also eating some carbs like bread or apples immediately after consuming it to help with activation.

Be careful. This combo can make for some long and powerful trips. Start low.

You might also consider plugging the DMT rather than eating it.

The label said syrian rue harmala mix ? read reviews, mostly positive. Will probably invest more into it and will order the one gordotec recommend.

Didn't stumble upon mixing DMT with Cola or carb usage alongside it. Will check it out. Thanks for the info.

And yeah, I am aware this can lead to 3-4hour trip a drink. Read some amazing reports, both frightening and enlightening. All I know is that this is potentially life changing experiences. Have quite a bit of experience vaping DMT, feel comfortable in that space. Pharmahuasca seems like next level shit that I feel I am prepared to get involved in.?