Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, herghly said:

@Leo Gura what do you have against smoking it?

I'm not against smoking it but I wanted a smoother entry and longer duration.

A 30 second launch into hyperspace is not ideal for our work.

I also don't like blasting my lungs with hot smoke.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I get your point. However, i find it very valuable. It takes a tremendous amount of courage and surrender going into the trip as I feel I would be able to hold on if I wanted. These two qualities by themselves are very important.

this is my take on nn dmt

This is my personal experience with NN-DMT.  There's been two stages in my life where i have used this substance. The first stage was when i was a heavy drug user and into partying i used to smoke lots of nn-dmt and i loved the effects of it but back then i was within the materialist paradigm so i could smoke this stuff but not go very deep at all i just thought the whole trip was just some crazy hallucinations just happening in my brain and only in my head but now a few years later after lots of self actualization and deep spirituality work i have experimented with NN-DMT and it is nothing like it used to be for me. My trips of nn-dmt are absolutely crazy to say the least.

I freaked the fuck out last time i smoked nn-dmt. It hits you straight away right after smoking it and it can kick you right in the balls lol. It blasts you into the astral dimensions within seconds and it can be such an overwhelming experience which can freak you out. nn-dmt is in a completely different ball park compared to 5 meo dmt. 5 meo dmt is amazing and also incredible for realizing that you are god but nn dmt is different, its more about helping you entre astral dimensions  i believe, i could be deluded on that but right now that is my current paradigm on nn dmt is that it is a way to explore other reality's within the astral plain that you cant access with your human day to day consciousness .

Last time I smoked NN-DMT I saw Multi coloured spirit bodies flying around my living room it was beautify but i also got a deep sense that i should not be here. That i have opened myself up to a realm i shouldn't play around with it was abit of a eary, dark feeling. I also got this weird feeling of infinity but it wasn't a regular infinity experience like on 5 meo dmt or something it had a totally different feel to it. It felt super dark, alien feel to it was crazy and towards the end of the trip i started laughing so hard at reality ! I think this was an  coping mechanism to deal with the intensity of the trip and my friend was asking "what did you see and i replied back "what didn't i see" while in tears of laughter. I was so mind fucked by this point.

After it had ended i was so glad it was over and im not sure if i will take it again. It was to overwhelming for me and i don't think its even useful for enlightenment work to be honest but that's just my opinion i bet there are lots of people who would disagree i think nn dmt is more for exploring the astral realms which is pretty cool but you have to be ready for a wild adventure lol and i think its definitely a good substance for anyone into enlightenment work as it can help you see the other side of spirituality which is all the paranormal phenomena and nn dmt can help open your mind to all of that and it can also help you directly experience a little taste or even a big taste of the astral realms etc. Which I am 95% convinced that nn-dmt dose. I think it helps you access other plains of existence that you cant access with normal everyday consciousness. I think dmt activates certain things in your brain which helps you literally tap into other dimensions that exist.

Edited by Tom T

I think its useful if you want to broaden your paradigm on spirituality !!!

@Tom T Sounds about right.

But it can be useful to see that spirituality is more than just nonduality.

@Leo Gura yes that's exactly what I meant when I say it can broaden your paradigm of spirituality and help you get a taste of  the paranormal phenomena people talk about 

On 6/21/2019 at 7:02 PM, Leo Gura said:

I also don't like blasting my lungs with hot smoke.

3g Syrian rue tea will enhance and prolong the pure DMT when consumed 30 - 45 minutes beforehand. Boil for 5 - 9 minutes then strain and drink. You might want to add generous amount of raw honey or other natural sweetener as it very strong stuff. You can also add extra herbal infusions they use to make (changa) like passionflower, lemon balm, chamomile ect.. for they should potentially enhance/prolong the effect and support the nervous system.

A good dose of cacao beforehand should most definitely be a solid potentiator as it has been used with mushrooms by many ancient cultures to enhance and nourish with brain and body with adequate nutrients and chemicals to support an optimal experience. Although i would be wary to combine with syrian rue due so best keep those two separate.

I have personally experienced low-dose psychedelic effects from mega dosing cacao alone, also known as "ceremonial dosing" but i would do this alone and not mix with stronger psychedelics. If i wanted to enhance other psychedelics, i would consume anywhere between 7 - 21 grams of raw cacao paste sometime beforehand.

One step at a time, start small, find your sweet spots and take note of your nervous system because frequent psychoactive use tends to severely overstimulate it and with an overstimulated central nervous system, its near impossible to be fully present and embody an enlightened awareness until a long break from any form(chemical and or technological) of over-stimulation is provided.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

...some more of NN-DMT report...

In my experience, smoking it is really fast and it's hard to get much from the actual experience. I usually get glimpses of reality as we know it being a joke, I meet enlightened masters who are revealed to have lured me into the truth etc. However, these are usually glimpses for a second or so and there is not much opportunity for me to get it deeper and keep it, let's say.

Although the peak experience itself is so fast and confusing, there are 2 big benefits I find from smoking NN-DMT.

1. As I "come back", I see how reality is being formed, how my body and mind are created. This is mind blowing and enlightening.
  2. For about 30 to 45 minutes after "coming back", my consciousness is so elevated that it is possible to have non-dual glimpses and mostly there is room for a lot of releasing and healing.

So yeah, even the smoking-that-hits-you-like-a-train has some amazing benefits.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

On 6/28/2019 at 5:28 AM, pluto said:

3g Syrian rue tea will enhance and prolong the pure DMT when consumed 30 - 45 minutes beforehand. Boil for 5 - 9 minutes then strain and drink. You might want to add generous amount of raw honey or other natural sweetener as it very strong stuff. You can also add extra herbal infusions they use to make (changa) like passionflower, lemon balm, chamomile ect.. for they should potentially enhance/prolong the effect and support the nervous system.

A good dose of cacao beforehand should most definitely be a solid potentiator as it has been used with mushrooms by many ancient cultures to enhance and nourish with brain and body with adequate nutrients and chemicals to support an optimal experience. Although i would be wary to combine with syrian rue due so best keep those two separate.

I have personally experienced low-dose psychedelic effects from mega dosing cacao alone, also known as "ceremonial dosing" but i would do this alone and not mix with stronger psychedelics. If i wanted to enhance other psychedelics, i would consume anywhere between 7 - 21 grams of raw cacao paste sometime beforehand.

One step at a time, start small, find your sweet spots and take note of your nervous system because frequent psychoactive use tends to severely overstimulate it and with an overstimulated central nervous system, its near impossible to be fully present and embody an enlightened awareness until a long break from any form(chemical and or technological) of over-stimulation is provided.

Careful folks, consuming Syrian Rue requires being on a special MAOI diet, otherwise it can be physically dangerous.

Also, you can buy pure Harmala extract on Ebay. No need to mess with the Syrian Rue seeds. Harmala is a legal herb.

@Leo Gura frightening, but at the same time so interactive, wow. I am intrigued. Would be cool to experience something like this. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna Indeed, it's utterly shockingly interactive.

@Leo Gura Leo, I want to make sure I don’t see any creatures, it will freak me till the rest of my life. I am still having troubles with sleeping alone in the house without lights on. I would rather explore my inner being and god nature. I don’t want to see aliens or dragons. I want to be one with reality. I don’t mind to loose my identity, but I don’t want this creepy creatures around me, because it is a bit childish. 

@Galyna - @Leo Gura mentioned in "the dark side of meditation" that you can see demons , creatures, ghosts, ect.

Same goes for DMT or high "heroic doses" of mushrooms and acid. As Leo explained in the latest video, this is all a result of the raising of your consciousness to meet / merge with imagination . So if you don't want that... Maybe try 5 MEO. That will kick your ass right into infinity and beyond. No scary creatures either (at least so far with my experience) 

Edited by nowimhere

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

15 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Leo, I want to make sure I don’t see any creatures, it will freak me till the rest of my life.

That attitude is not going to cut it. That is an attitude of fear.

You need to have an attitude of: "I want the truth and whatever the truth is, I will love and accept it."

Your attitude must be one of Truth & Love. Love for self, love for others, love for the world. Everything you fear and hate you must learn to love and see the beauty and value of.

Whatever you fear, the psychedelics will definitely make you face it head-on, if not in this trip then in the next. You cannot access God consciousness so long as you have fear of creatures or anything else. First you will have to purify yourself of all fear. Because God is pure Love! You cannot access God's infinite Love so long as there are parts of the universe that you hate or reject.

There is nothing in the universe to hate or fear because the entire universe is yourself. But this requires enormous emotional maturity to embody. This is where the real inner growth happens.

Imagine seeing your worst nightmare and loving it. That is the proper attitude. This is the whole point of all of our work. To become unconditionally loving. It's not easy to do for humans. But then again, that's why you're on this Earth in the first place: to learn to love. Earth is a love simulator.

@Leo Gura yeah, I remember you talked about this in your videos. But actually, because of your content I got rid of the idea that there are ghosts or other things, since you made my mind ponder about objective reality a lot. When I started watching you five years ago, I thought that ghosts and other things are nonsense. I used to believe heavily in this stuff. But you have no idea how you made me grow, Leo. But eventually I will have to face my inner demons, and explore this facet of reality.

@Galyna There are much worse things than ghosts that you will have to face ;)

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Galyna There are much worse things than ghosts that you will have to face ;)

Agreed ! - For example on "borderline" 5 MEO experiences, you will have to deal with very VERY heavy emoitional realms. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."