Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

@Zigzag Idiot Thanks for sharing that dude. Most of the nerves are probably there due to the trauma of your previous experience and the powerful associations it created. I'd imagine that with persistance though, you can learn relax into the experience and to enjoy it, like the film Bladerunner for example :) takes a few watches. 

The fact that you're still going ahead with this is obviously a sign that you're meant to, as everything it meant to be. Something is pushing you towards DMT and it's my guess that when you can relax or when the universe allows you to, something amazing's going to happen and it will all make sense. You'll damn pleased you persisted. Or, if I happen to be wrong, then you can just lay this urge to rest. Either way, you'll have closure. 

I'm glad Leo's video helped you on this occasion. Definately try music next time though. I think I'll have to go with music for my first time. You might find it guides you somehow or acts as a backbone for the trip. 

You're a badass psychonaught bro. Love the work you're doing here. Can't wait to hear more 

@Wisebaxter I appreciate the encouragement. Good idea about the music! It may be something I need to let go of later on if I keep doing trips but I definitely remember hearing the video In the background after I was swallowed up in the first Wave and having that touchstone helped me not to fight it in that one instance.

I wish I could remember more because there was definitely more that happened. Those few minutes were really intense. It's also hard to describe that unpleasantness of it also. Between the horrible smell and taste and almost a sense of nausea. For now, disturbing mentally and emotionally and unpleasant physically is my general description of it. It verified that what I did a couple years ago was definately NN dmt. I'm pleased with how quick the recovery was vs my 3 hour trip, though. After about 1 1/2 hour I felt relatively normal. But still, in a subtle sense it feels like I'm still carrying it with me some this evening.

One thing I didn't mention was that at the end when I was getting on my feet to look at the clock, there was a drunkenness about me with moderate hallucinations like lsd. Physical objects having a waviness to them. But they went away after 2-3 minutes.

I think I'll stick with the 50 mg for the next trip and see how that goes before I think about increasing the amount. Gonna give it a few days. It's all a curiosity thing instead of a pleasurable experience. I sure don't see it as being an addictive activity.  Even if it came in strawberry or chocolate flavor ,,,,, it was just unpleasant and WIERD!  Trip was about 10 minutes.

@ValiantSalvatore  I wish you luck if you try it. I've got Rick Straussman's book DMT The Spirit molecule. I think I'll get back into reading that and also pay more attention to what is being reported here on these dmt topic threads. To maybe build in a little more courage. ?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 6/12/2019 at 11:00 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's a psychedelic breakthrough, LOL.

My channel should just be videos like this. There's really nothing more to say.

The perfect depiction of Infinite Consciousness/God.

The whole scene, from the moment Dr. Strange enters the room till his awakening experience, is what would happen in an encounter of Leo and Sam Harris.

Plot twist: there would be something in that tea, except honey ;)

@Zigzag Idiot I watched Leo's video on his blog about machine elves and listened to Terrence Mckeannas YouTube videos of Lizard Land, it sounded absurd when I heard it. I talked to one guy during a zen retreat who told me he was thrown into hyperspace when he took shrooms, he said he saw weird cosmic entities I am not sure how I am supposed to describe it because I can't recall it. Yet I have an image still. 

I'll keep the book in mind I wanted to buy one from Martin Ball after I saw one video where he did some freaky movement and no idea how he came up with that the video was quite funny.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@ValiantSalvatore  ?I'm an old fan of Terrence McKenna. What a mind that guy had!

Thanks for mentioning the video of Leo talking about machine elves. I haven't seen it. Actually I feel like rewatching all the videos he has made about tripping.

I need to check out Martin Ball and his perspectives also. Just vaguely familiar with the name,,,,

Freebase DMT, the version required for vaporizing, is notoriously difficult to get the best out of, leading to reports such as those found within this thread, which mention 50mg doses and an awful taste, and pronouncements such as the McKenna-esque assertion that one must take the third toke.

For those serious about investigating vaporized DMT in an effective and responsible fashion I would strongly suggest investing in an appropriate device which will utterly transform your relationship with this molecule. There are tales told by some extremely experienced users of DMT which mention throwing a 50mg dose into a utensil and, as an unexpected quirk of that session, they found that their vaporization technique on that day was better than usual resulting in the bulk of the 50mg being vaporized, delivering an experience which was utterly shocking and unsettling.

The awful plastic taste that users describe is fully reflective of the freebase DMT being burned, giving a sub-optimal experience in terms of bang per mg plus also being launched however far into the space with the discomfort in your large airways, which will also colour the trip. This tends to be common when the DMT gets the flame applied to it, or if the smoking device utilises conduction to vaporize the DMT, such as a glass meth or crack-type pipe. 

Freebase DMT vaporizes beautifully, reliably and consistently in a device which utilises convection rather than conduction. The gold-standard for achieving this, in my estimation/experience, would be a device such as the VaporGenie. The Classic wooden version works well, and the glass Sherlock version is even better; with the latter the vapor is actually pleasant to inhale and it is not difficult to efficiently vaporize 30-40mg in a single inhalation. Getting the dose in a single breath dramatically alters the intensity of the experience and I would strongly advise those who regularly put 50mg into a bong bowel or glass lollipop to start with 20-25mg only because of the brutal efficiency of the device. I have on a couple of occasions only used a Vaporgenie to deliver a dose in the 40-45mg range in a single inhalation and I assure all readers that the speed/intensity of the trip is such that it is impossible to take anything meaningful away from it, and the viciousness of the onset with no prospect of release to a non-dual state could be incredibly traumatising to the hapless venturer.

The monetary cost of investing in the right device is unquestionably worth it in order to really see what DMT has to offer in my opinion. The Glass Vaporgenie along with a quality torch-style lighter and some ChoreBoy copper scrub (or alternatively, steel wool), loaded with 25-30mg freebase DMT always gets the heart racing as one picks up the device and contemplates what one is about to do to oneself. A true test of ones nerve, and a rite of passage every time. 

@Corpus Thank you! Thank you! Very helpful!

@Zigzag Idiot Potentially it is like a virtual trip sitter I never thought about it that way lol. I only saw the interview with Leo and the 5-meo brain-machine testing and the weird video. So, also I am not very familiar with Martin Ball and his content .

@ValiantSalvatore  Video looks really interesting. Just now started watching it. Thanks!!

@Zigzag Idiot To let you know I never tried DMT or anything in that range only different versions of LSD, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, PRO-LAD, AL-LAD, etc. 

I want to test DMT, but not sure when LSD is "safer" I wanted to do a higher dose this time and better preparations. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

How dangerous is it to brew dmt yourself using plants? Like if you have no chemistry background and no testing kit? Like I meant plant to dmt?

18 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Zigzag Idiot Potentially it is like a virtual trip sitter I never thought about it that way lol. I only saw the interview with Leo and the 5-meo brain-machine testing and the weird video. So, also I am not very familiar with Martin Ball and his content .

Unlike evidenced in the video above, in my short NN dmt trip, (smoked) I experienced some loss of balance and coordination. Also it seemed like the small psychological shaking I went through gave the sense/feeling of my heart being opened a little more for the rest of the day. I felt opened up similarly to way grief softens and opens one up. Not in a big way, I didn't cry, but more subtle to medium in intensity.

@Zigzag Idiot Not sure what Martin Ball is about I watched parts of the video again these weird hand movements that he does which change the recorded brain patterns, he did this in one video where he talked about emobdying non-dual energy. 

I am on my phone you can type it non-dual energy martin ball if you are interested. The video is title embodying non-dual energy. 

Around 10min or so he starts these weird "yoga" movements. 

I don't know enough about DMT, NN-DMT etc. 

What happend spiritualy to you after the trip? Or do you just get used to the level of consciousnsss? Or how does meditation feel like now or in general? 

I pretty much feel I "need" to either meditate a lot deeper and improve my posture to go deeper with a 90 min sitting or use LSD to acceses stages of consciousnes, I feel that I am embodying the insights still since I keep seeing the same patterns. But nothing new and no breakthroughs. 

@ValiantSalvatore Everything is about the same since my small trip, emotionally and meditation wise. The second half of the day after the trip though I did feel more opened up, like I described above.

I didn't pay much attention to his hand movements in the video other than label them roughly. Similar to what you suggested as some yoga or energy work/practice.

This is all new to me too. I have much to learn.

I have some news to report on this topic.

Unfortunately plugging does not seem to work well for N,N-DMT. Up to 50mg produces almost no effect. So if plugging does work it will take 100mg-200mg, which is quite a lot of substance. Rather wasteful and not too comfortable on the ol bum.

Tis a shame. Seems like N,N-DMT is one of the few psychedelics that does not plug well.

Snorting it is quite nasty and doesn't produce a decent high. You'd have to snort a LOT of it and it burns like hell, even in salt form, nevermind the freebase. The drip is vile. 5-MeO-DMT is far more pleasant to snort.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

For anyone who's trying to find an efficient way of consuming DMT without having to smoke it, I suggest you check out gordotec on youtube.

I just tested smoking NN-DMT on mushrooms.

During the peak of a 2,5g mushroom trip I smoked a bit of changa. Probably less than a half of what I usually need to break through. It was very smooth, elegant and successfully got me there. Seemed like the perfect combo.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!