Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

If you are unable to breakthrough on NN is because you don't hit it enough. It takes massive amounts of concentration and determination to take a second hit even, nevermind the third one. If you are using a meth pipe, it's gonna be extremely hard to breakthrough, will end up wasting a lot. In my case, using meth pipe gave me some visuals, 2min trip and thats it. Mainly because when hitting the 2nd hit i forget that i am even smoking and find it very hard to get my hands up to hold the pipe. Sitter would be an option. Anyways, smoking it through a bong is another story altogether. 1-2hits, depending on the bong and you in 17544dimention.

For me personally, 50mg bong ends up in a 30-35min trip.

@karkaore Yeah from what I know a breakthrough is based on your dosage and efficiently when dosing. 

I think there is a difference here in what each person means by breakthrough. 

9 hours ago, Kensho said:

It gives you this (0:40):   

Open your eye

:D

Wow that's so good!!!

9 hours ago, whoareyou said:

I did. Hitting a breakthrough with N,N-DMT is significantly harder, which is why majority of people are unable to. It requires to have a good theoretical foundation and understanding of non-duality. Why? Because it is not strong enough to simply overpower the EGO, like 5-MEO can.

When you vape 5-MEO, you can either surrender or resist it. If you surrender into experience(considering you have the right dosage), you will have a breakthrough, even if you lack that solid theoretical foundation of non-duality.

I can confirm this not only from my own experience, but other people who I know - who couldn't get a breakthrough with N-DMT, but got it through vaping 5-MEO. The difference is day and night.

If you have the option to do 5-MEO, I would advice people to just go straight to 5-MEO.

I look forward to comparing both breakthroughs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It will be really interesting to see side-by-side comparisons of DMT and 5-MeO-DMT breakthroughs.

I've never bothered with DMT, don't feel drawn to it, but I'm very curious nonetheless.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

5-MeO is best for ego-death & pure awakening to yourself as God.

I've never tried 5-meo, but I've probably smoked DMT 12-15 times and had a nearly instant ego death on almost every breakthrough trip. Unfortunately, my mind would splinter into a thousand pieces and I remember almost nothing after that. It's like I would die, 'blank out' for several minutes, then come back, feeling like I had just gone through a near-death experience. I remember there were visuals, but I have no recollection of what I saw, other than it was like a demented fun house.

Anyway, after many tries of this, I eventually said 'fuck it' and gave up. This was about 4-5 years ago, before I knew anything about enlightenment (or plugging), so I wasn't even sure what I was trying to get out of it. But that's as close to a mystical experience as I've had, and I don't have access to psychedelics anymore.

Edited by WorknMan

@WorknMan That's exactly why I love plugging. It overcomes this problem by smoothening the trip so you can really understand what is going on, not just be blindsided and take away nothing.

It's important to understand what the trip is doing, how consciousness functions. Otherwise it just becomes a wacky dream-like experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Good thread. I'm looking forward to contributing. I've only taken it in the form of Ayahuasca and the results in the long run are amazing.

unborn Truth

23 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

You get your signature psychedelic reverberating frequency sound. 

What did you mean by this?

I smoked changa about 10 times. Changa is not pure N,N-DMT, it's a mix of herbs, but it contains the substance also.

Every time I smoked it, I had the classic DMT fractal vision, but only for a few moments. The important stuff is what would come after.

Today's trip:

Today I hit the greatest breakthrough with changa! I smoked it in a bubbler and managed to take the entire 100mg in two hits.

Right after and during smoking, fractal vision came on very strong. I managed to put down the bubbler safely :D What happened next is very hard to put into words, or mind for that matter. Actually, impossible. Literally. I'll try anyway, maybe someone will find it interesting and try it for themselves.

First there was Nothingness. No time, no space, no existence. From there the Grand Design was reveled. It showed how this reality we live in is made. It comes from that Nothingess and manifests itself through grosser and grosser forms. I perceived these as separate beings which governed the creation. It goes down, down, down... all the way to this place! To my life!

The moment I came back all the way to my life was very confusing. The mind, which was gone for the entire revealing of the Design, came back and was very confused. It took me a few moments to realize what happened. That I was in my room, had a body, smoked DMT.

I was down on the floor. What followed was a 20-30 minute flood of intellectual insight along with symetrical body movements, humming, toning and releasing. Along with this, deep spontaneous pledges and prayers for full surrender were made to the Absolute. It was beautiful.

Never before have I seen the Design quite like this. That is my main take away: it is all a design! It's a fiction! Me believing that I and the world is real is absolutely absurd and really, impossible! It's a joke! It's impossible!

The human existence is both so beautiful and so tragic at the same time.

I also realized, that when Leo says that it cannot be grasped, or that you cannot understand it etc., that is so. Literally! It cannot! But, the mind is usually just not willing to open up fully to that kind of possibility. It thinks it gets the full ramifications, but it doesn't.

What I described is really nothing. It doesn't even resemble what the experience was. Oh well, I tried...

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

I will ask again .I hope somebody will answer.

how is LSD in comparison to DMT ?

56 minutes ago, ahmad ibdah said:

dmt is fast and strong. Hits you like a train. Still, big doses of LSD, especially in a darkroom setting, can get you to a similar place I think.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

5 hours ago, halo said:

What did you mean by this?

Really hard to describe. But you hear this frequency or sound when taking DMT and is also very present on higher doses of your common psychedelics. 

Did some searching to find an example and I think this video does a good job around the 30s mark and even better at the 40s mark. Its a little bit different than what I experience but its the same general sound. Although I don't experienced that sharp high pitched sound. But the one that reverberates is very reminiscent.

I plan to take regular n-n DMT by MYSELF in hopefully a couple months and I have never done drugs before in my entire life only alcohol and cigarettes if that counts and I have some questions to ask.

1. Is it okay to take DMT as an effort to improve my life? I am a insecure and fearful person and don't believe therapy works for me.

2. What is the best ways of taking DMT? Smoking it? 

3. Is there any ways I can avoid a bad trip on my first time?

Thank you.

@wk197 1. Yes, it's okay to smoke DMT as an effort to improve your life. Although, the insights you might be far off from what you are looking for. Taking lesser psychedelics might be a better idea if you want to focus on basic personal development.

2. The majority of people smoke it. Some people in this thread suggested plugging it, but as Leo and others said, plugging 100+mg of a substance might be tricky. Another good technique is IV, but please do not consider this if you don't have prior experience with the technique.

3. Set and setting. Are you in a safe environment? Do you have dangerous objects close to you? Do you have an experienced trip sitter with you? Are you mentally well at the time of taking the substance? Etc. You can't really "prevent" a bad trip. Sometimes they happen out of the blue, when you expect it the least. All you need to do when this happen is surrender to the experience and learn what you can from it afterward.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

18 minutes ago, wk197 said:

I plan to take regular n-n DMT by MYSELF in hopefully a couple months and I have never done drugs before in my entire life only alcohol and cigarettes if that counts and I have some questions to ask.

1. Is it okay to take DMT as an effort to improve my life? I am a insecure and fearful person and don't believe therapy works for me.

2. What is the best ways of taking DMT? Smoking it? 

3. Is there any ways I can avoid a bad trip on my first time?

Thank you.

I would highly recommend you try a mild psychedelic before trying one of the most hallucinogenic substances in the world. Dmt is a very profound life changing substance it and it will not give your mind the grace other psychedelics give. Especially don't do such an intense psychedelic by yourself. 

Might just be me but I find dmt with no prior psychedelic experience highly risky vs at least getting accustomed with lsd or shrooms or something. 

7 hours ago, ahmad ibdah said:

When it comes to smoking DMT, LSD is going 0-60 in 6 to 8 hours. DMT is going 0-120 in 6 to 8 seconds :) Think of it like a roller coaster where you go up a hill slowly, vs. one where you blast off immediately (like Top Thrill Dragster).

If you've ever seen the Butterfly Effect, the transition is similar, like this (minus the spinning), starts at 40 seconds:

You literally go to hyperspace about that fast, similar to what is shown in this clip, and it feels like dying. As in taking the last hit feels mentally like jumping off the edge of a cliff.

A smoked DMT trip only lasts for about 5-15 minutes, though it'll take you about an hour to feel normal again.

Edited by WorknMan

@WorknMan I agree with your assessment.

I Just smoked 50 mg of NN dmt in a bubbler. It has a titanium bowl. With the 50 mg in a teaspoon I sat down on the floor of my bedroom, heated the bowl and dumped it in. Smells and tastes like shit. I feel like I got most of it in the first hit but then took a second pull on the bubbler and got a bit more. By the time I set the bubbler down in a metal cookie pan in front of me and leaned back, I was being swallowed up. There was a lot of fear with the loss of normal consciousness along with the stink and bad taste. An immediate recall of the felt sense from a traumatic NN dmt trip from about two years ago when I snorted about the same amount but it produced about a 3 hour trip where this was only about 10 minutes. 

Generally an uncomfortable and unpleasant experience. Rushing and swirling visuals of geometric shapes. 

An idea inspired by @ValiantSalvatore Journal. I had Leo's video on Turqoise playing in the background. I'm glad I did because after the loss of normal consciousness with the sense of being swallowed up by the experience and the rush of adrenaline and fear, hearing the video in the background reminded me of what I was doing and to keep my eyes closed, not fight it and relax into it as best I could, which I did. Please excuse the composition here.

Red is definitely a color theme here. Similar to my first traumatic trip. 

Right now I have just a slight headache in addition to a discombobulated feeling. Like I was run over by the devil in an Ice cream truck.

I really think I'll have some audio going in the background again next time for helping me to ground and not fight the experience. It's hard to describe the intensity of it and the natural tendency to resist it. In my first trip in addition to everything being red, there was also a near constant sound similar to the discordant sounding Tibetan horns being played. There was no sounds like that in this experience.

Whew,,, 

Intense for sure. Nothing pleasant about it at all. I'm glad it didn't last 3 hours. That's all for now.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn