Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

Well, I feel it's finally time for us to start exploring N,N-DMT and sharing our findings. I don't have anything to report just yet but time will change that.

This thread is for sharing reports of experiences, videos, techniques, dosages, theories, etc.

No sourcing questions.

Also don't confuse this with 5-MeO-DMT. They are very different substances and we have a separate 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread on this forum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Black Monolith It should be pluggable. That's something I hope to verify at some point.

The problem with plugging it is that you need a much larger dose than 5-Meo. You're looking at 50-200mg. Probably closer to 100mg+ for a breakthrough dose. That will sting the ass more.

But on the plus side, the trip should be a lot smoother and longer. Not those lame 5 minute trips.

I would like to hear from anyone who's tried plugging it. What were your results? What was your dose?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

N,N-DMT

what is so special about this substance?

1 hour ago, Peo said:

It gives you this (0:40):   

Open your eye

:D

Edited by Kensho

24 minutes ago, Kensho said:

It gives you this (0:40):   

Open your eye

:D

That's a psychedelic breakthrough, LOL.

My channel should just be videos like this. There's really nothing more to say.

The perfect depiction of Infinite Consciousness/God.

2 hours ago, Peo said:

It is one of the more intense psychedelic experiences. Very short in exchange though when smoked. It is also the main psychedelic in Ayahuasca usually. 

My experience:

I'm still working up to smoking the stuff again. My friends and I did it out in a field. It hits you while you are inhaling and for a breakthrough you have to continue to power through. I didn't though given its intensity caught me by surprised. 

Swirling visuals. Intense body and head space high. Reminded me of the intensity of when I did 1mg lsd. You get your signature psychedelic reverberating frequency sound. 

I find when I take a substance I get this feeling when I know I will experience a massive shift in consciousness that I will be in a ride out of this reality. I got this very quickly and it left the lasting impression on me that this is serious stuff not to be taken lightly. I felt like if I had gone deeper I would of been shown many profound things. Was kinda spooky when my first major awakening (dxm+lsd) left me shattered mentally for about a week. Changed forever. I don't regret it though. The tough experiences you really learn from. 

Edited by Shadowraix

4 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

It is one of the more intense psychedelic experiences

More powerful then 5 Meo-DMT?

6 minutes ago, Peo said:

Based on what Leo says, no. That's why I said one of the more powerful ones. 

NM-Dmt would be in the top 5 though. Maybe top 3. I'm not well versed on other psychedelics that are so intense in such small dosages beyond 5-meo and nn-dmt

Although I do think dmt has more visual goodness than 5-meo based on what I have read. 

Edited by Shadowraix

Would you recommend to skip NN DMT and go straight to 5 meo? My only experience as of yet is with LSD and Mushrooms... Or it doesn't even matter actually? 

15 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

It is one of the more intense psychedelic experiences. Very short in exchange though when smoked. It is also the main psychedelic in Ayahuasca usually. 

My experience:

I'm still working up to smoking the stuff again. My friends and I did it out in a field. It hits you while you are inhaling and for a breakthrough you have to continue to power through. I didn't though given its intensity caught me by surprised. 

Swirling visuals. Intense body and head space high. Reminded me of the intensity of when I did 1mg lsd. You get your signature psychedelic reverberating frequency sound. 

I find when I take a substance I get this feeling when I know I will experience a massive shift in consciousness that I will be in a ride out of this reality. I got this very quickly and it left the lasting impression on me that this is serious stuff not to be taken lightly. I felt like if I had gone deeper I would of been shown many profound things. Was kinda spooky when my first major awakening (dxm+lsd) left me shattered mentally for about a week. Changed forever. I don't regret it though. The tough experiences you really learn from. 

That's exactly why N,N-DMT should be plugged. It will be much smoother and gentler.

12 minutes ago, Peo said:

I think they can both be equally powerful but in different ways.

5-MeO is not visually powerful.

There is something very freaky about your entire visual field getting replaced in 1 minute.

6 minutes ago, Chi_ said:

Would you recommend to skip NN DMT and go straight to 5 meo? My only experience as of yet is with LSD and Mushrooms... Or it doesn't even matter actually? 

Try both eventually! 5-MeO is probably a better straight shot towards enlightenment experiences. Not to say NN-DMT won't give you a hell of an experience. But pacing yourself isn't a bad thing. There's a lot more info out there about NN-DMT

I say this because the visuals when smoked I think can be very distracting/encompass the experience. 

Edited by Shadowraix

9 minutes ago, Chi_ said:

Depends on what you want.

DMT is better for seeing new worlds and aliens.

5-MeO is best for ego-death & pure awakening to yourself as God.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT is better for seeing new worlds.

Stories of the new worlds are interesting. People discuss talking to entities which show them things. One of my friends said he rode through them on twirling dragons. 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's exactly why N,N-DMT should be plugged. It will be much smoother and gentler.

I'm probably down for trying this if my friend and I have enough. We tried vaping it wrong so we lost a lot of product. Do you expect it to have a similar result as Ayahuasca? I've trip sat a friend online who brewed his own before. 

4 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Do you expect it to have a similar result as Ayahuasca?

No, I expect it to be about 1 hour long and similar to vaping but smoother and a bit milder.

It will be closer to vaping than aya I would imagine. Similar to how 5-MeO works.

I think plugging it will be really really good. But don't know for sure yet.

2 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Try both eventually! 5-MeO is probably a better straight shot towards enlightenment experiences. Not to say NN-DMT won't give you a hell of an experience. But pacing yourself isn't a bad thing. There's a lot more info out there about NN-DMT

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT is better for seeing new worlds and aliens.

Thank you guys, I think I will go for 5 meo first in that case as planned before. Cheers ?

Edited by Chi_

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I think they can both be equally powerful but in different ways.

5-MeO is not visually powerful.

There is something very freaky about your entire visual field getting replaced in 1 minute.

This is not true. I vaped both 5-MEO and N-DMT - 5-MEO blows N-DMT out of the water.

It is not even close. Also, 5-MEO is considered to be 4x as strong as N-DMT

@whoareyou Well you gotta hit a breakthrough dose on each, which will not be the same dose.

Did you hit a breakthrough on N,N-DMT?

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@whoareyou Well you gotta hit a breakthrough dose on each, which will not be the same dose.

Did you hit a breakthrough on N,N-DMT?

I did. Hitting a breakthrough with N,N-DMT is significantly harder, which is why majority of people are unable to. It requires to have a good theoretical foundation and understanding of non-duality. Why? Because it is not strong enough to simply overpower the EGO, like 5-MEO can.

When you vape 5-MEO, you can either surrender or resist it. If you surrender into experience(considering you have the right dosage), you will have a breakthrough, even if you lack that solid theoretical foundation of non-duality.

I can confirm this not only from my own experience, but other people who I know - who couldn't get a breakthrough with N-DMT, but got it through vaping 5-MEO. The difference is day and night.

If you have the option to do 5-MEO, I would advice people to just go straight to 5-MEO.

Edited by whoareyou