Peo

I think i grasp the eternal now

10 posts in this topic

Leo said that becoming conscious that the now is eternal will require a lot of practice, but i have manage to become conscious of this eternal now or i at least think. This not something i just believe, i'm actually conscious of the eternal now right now. If i think of yesterday that memory is happening in the now so there the duality bettwen the present and the past breaks down. Leo said that the absolute is right here and there is no where to go. I'm also conscious of this too. Althought all the forms changes im conscious of a thing that exist there all the time, but it's completely empty. This constant is nothing. Time dosent make any sense for me anymore. I actually looked at a video that explains what time is. 

I'm really sceptical now becuse i cant have become conscious of this with only a half year with self inqiry and meditation. Maybe i'm just scratching the surface. Am i just deluding my self here?

@Peo indeed you are NOT  deluded.  Do not let your ego come in there and wreak havoc.  Well done sir!  Have you had a mystical experience yet?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Have you had a mystical experience yet?

I self inquired into my true nature for 50 minutes, with a silent mind. My intuition then told me to look at my feet and close my eyes and opened them again many times. After some few minutes with looking at my feet suddenly I realized that there were no one looking at my feet. Then i got overwhelmed by this emptiness all over me. My heart began to beat like crazy and it felt like dying. This was also my first panic attack. I failed to surrender to the emptiness unfortunately. I just ran away from the emptiness and watched youtube videos to calm my self down. This was my first enlightenment experience.

@Peo its the real deal.  You had a glimpse of the Absolute which raised your consciousness.  Keep going.  You are spiritually gifted so do not think it has to take years for everyone.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Peo That's good. But there are deeper and deeper levels of realizing it.

Sounds like your understanding is still intellectual to some degree.

The Eternal can get very palpable. You can become so conscious of Eternality that it will feel like you can cut it with a knife. Like all the air was sucked out of the room.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 hours ago, Peo said:

Leo said that becoming conscious that the now is eternal will require a lot of practice

That's just a fallacy, that it requires lots of practice. It's spiritual ego at it's best.

I became conscious of the eternal now at the age of 7 .. I can remember that moment like it was just now, and that's proof in and of it self that who we are never moves an inch and that we are eternal awareness always now.

Edited by Umar_uk

1 hour ago, Umar_uk said:

That's just a fallacy, that it requires lots of practice. It's spiritual ego at it's best.

I became conscious of the eternal now at the age of 7 .. I can remember that moment like it was just now, and that's proof in and of it self that who we are never moves an inch and that we are eternal awareness always now.

everything is a fallacy, no one should take anything for granted here, whatever it's said. if we don't have our own inner conceptual truth we will just ending up being deluded by someone else teachings (even if they are true) and betray ourselves.

12 minutes ago, oMarcos said:

everything is a fallacy, no one should take anything for granted here, whatever it's said. if we don't have our own inner conceptual truth we will just ending up being deluded by someone else teachings (even if they are true) and betray ourselves.

Very good thank you oMaros my friendliest imaginary friend.  ;):D

1 hour ago, Umar_uk said:

Very good thank you oMaros my friendliest imaginary friend.  ;):D

I also had a cute non dual experience by the age of 5, the problem was not having someone close to me to tell me what was that, very sad indeed. But also sad that we doubt for ourselves for 1 second that we can't get the job done in the natural way without sticking things to our ass. Trust your own guts.

Edited by oMarcos

3 minutes ago, oMarcos said:

I also had a cute non dual experience by the age of 5, the problem was there was no one close to me to tell me what was that, very sad indeed. But also sad that we doubt for ourselves for 1 second that we can get the job done in the natural way without sticking things to our ass. Trust your own guts.

Love it, thanks beautiful one..:D