MM1988

If the Law of Attraction is real its cruel

49 posts in this topic

Just now, Mikael89 said:

@Shin There's so many reasons to not believe in LoA. One of them is that I have tried it. 

So I should believe in it just because other people believe in it.

Of course you will find a excuse, like.. "you didn't try honestly". 

And it's funny that "The Secret" is named like that. Like it's a secret, why would anyone want to keep it a secret??

I probably care much more about deceiving myself than you care about you deceiving yourself.

I'm not saying you should believe in it.

I'm saying to stop to believe or to not believe.

Both are closed mindedness.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I can't even remember exactly why I started believing in it, it was only a few months ago a few mildly LOA examples came into my life and then I accidentally discovered Abraham Hicks as a direct result. A year or so before I hated the idea of it. I even found an old post I had written to someone on an Eckhart Tolle discussion page where I was harping about the evils of it. It's kind of bizarre how my mind even got opened to it in the first place. Life is happening for you. 

@Mikael89 You're smart, valuable and worthy of God's love. You'll open up to her someday, I know it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@MM1988 Universe is just is. it doesn't care of individual wishful thinking.Life is unfair as people are.Perfect Fairness is an illusion.Equality is a lie.

So forget this scam called law of attraction and focus on some useful subjects.

If you put out low-character energy into reality, reality directs low-character energy towards you.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Meanwhile Leo has raised ask and its given from 4stars to 5stars. ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Mikael89 Great conversation. I hope you picked the right solution to your puzzle. 

Continue to stay radically open. Reality is full of mysteries. ?

3 hours ago, Jkris said:

@MM1988 Universe is just is. it doesn't care of individual wishful thinking.Life is unfair as people are.Perfect Fairness is an illusion.Equality is a lie.

So forget this scam called law of attraction and focus on some useful subjects.

Reconnect with God first. ?