Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Where are the most enlightened teachers located?

25 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

A country where 5-MEO is legal would be by far better. It is the best place, because 5-MEO is really all you need.

I'm more interested in the mentality of the people than just the laws. There are countries where 5-meo is not a scheduled substance, but that doesn't mean that the people of the country even know about the substance. And you can get 5-meo almost anywhere, regardless of its legal status 

Edited by Barna

18 minutes ago, Barna said:

I also had the same question. 

You might get surprised, but I decided that I will move to California. There are a few reasons for it:

• it's easy to live a zero CO2 emission life there. The county is unmatched in the speed that it's moving into using renewable energy sources, like solar. And for a Californian salary one can afford to buy an electric car and put some solar panels on the roof of the house. As we develop and we become more caring, protecting the environment will become more and more important 
  • The people there seem to be also conscious about their diet. If you move there then probably most of the people you choose to hang out with will be vegetarians 
  • The people are very open minded there. They legalized weed and now they're on the way of legalizing other psychedelics as well. It's a pity that the laws are changing so slowly, but it's good to see that the people there are already open to these substances. The trend of microdosing LSD originates from there
  • If you like to have fun with open minded people, Burning Man is nearby every summer 
  • My favorite spiritual teachers live nearby (Adyashanti, Matt Kahn, Leo) 

Can you think of a better place to live for spiritual people? 

Interesting, that's awesome! Where abouts in California? I know Sedona is a good place to be, but I live in Australia and Byron Bay/Nimbin seems to be about the same in terms of spiritual density. 

A place that seems like it could produce a lot of results is Amsterdam. Also apparently you can take shrooms in Canada quite easily. Canada as an entire country is beginning to legalize weed. 

Edited by electroBeam

I plan to move to SF or somewhere in Silicon Valley because of my profession

@Barna I'm moving there aswell in December (temporarily 1-2 yrs hopefully).