Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ar_Senses

Why God invent survival + questions to Leo

8 posts in this topic

As I’m thinking about God, formlessness and forms I’m getting more and more excited.

Learning Spiral Dynamics + watching 2 part series about survival + contemplating and observing the nature, humans and animals are really helping me to understand deeper the structure of reality and that particular layer of it.

Yesterday I’ve had an Epiphany that Survival “is not a bug, it’s a feature”:

If I’d be a kid with unlimited powers who is really wants to participate in the adventure with his toys and not to know what will waiting them (because usually we, as a kids, have a need to invent, control and sustain everything what we’ve imagined) I would fill my heroes with a thirst for life.

But as I’d grew and mature, I’ll want that my toy-friends will not only do everything from the need to survive, but also because of the love to game itself.

How I’ll do that?

Through structuring the story in a way, which will force toys to realize the limitations of prioritizing survival before selflessness.

So, it’s seems pretty logical and understandable, that Nothingness, which has no limits, will try every possible way of “playing” from animal-like fully unconscious survival-centered behavior, through the process of conceptualization of Me and Others, to the situations which will show limitations of that and then to the point where we’ll come “back to the infinity” while the form (toy) still present.

But @Leo Gura, have you understood the mechanism through which Awareness/Witnessing locked on the exact form (Arsen/Leo/Sadhguru/Trump etc.)?

Edited by Ar_Senses

@Ar_Senses There isn't a mechanism. Reality is direct.

What you see is exactly what it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura But how it’s like the MMO RPG? Have you understand how exactly awareness “Locked” on the person?

1 hour ago, Ar_Senses said:

@Leo Gura But how it’s like the MMO RPG? Have you understand how exactly awareness “Locked” on the person?

I'm still stuck on that one. Leo said in one of his videos that reality is like an infinite movie reel and you are just one frame in that reel. You as god can only go through the reel one frame at a time. I'd imagine that's why awareness appears to be stuck with me because I am the frame that is currently being projected.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

1 hour ago, Ar_Senses said:

Yes.

It's too radical to explain.

There is no person. It is locked onto the one and only God. The problem is that you think you're a person with other people around you. All of that is imagination. You are imagining your own birth, personhood, and universe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Cool. @Shinwe will both get hot hippie girls.

On a serious note. Ok This 3d physical Reality is in Truth Ephemeral. Actually it is not 3D either but ok. For Leo to exist it has to be this way. Why would God allow such revelations?! 

Point is we will all need to forget thisand throw it in trash bin. ?/?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes.

It's too radical to explain.

That’s sounds like a challenge ?