Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MezzoAria

What Did I Do Wrong in Vaping My 5-MEO-DMT Freebase?

19 posts in this topic

Greetings to all!

About a month ago, I sourced some of the God Molecule from an online research chemical company here in Canada. I purchased 1 250mg of it oxalate and another 250mg freebase. 

One night, I measure approximately 15mg of the freebase and heated it indirectly in a glass pipe with a blow torch. The substance vaporised and I inhaled as much of the white smoke as I could and held it in for as long as was possibly until I had to cough. I had no reaction from this other than the cough, a slight feeling of weakness and a burning sensation in my throat.

My thought was that the heat, though indirect, may have been too intense and because of this the substance was destroyed. So, after about 10 minutes, I measure this time 20mg on my scale, scraped it onto a mesh screen that was placed in the same pipe. This time I decided to heat the substance directly but with a butane lighter. 

The substance vaporised as it did before. I inhaled and held my breath until, again, I had to cough. I lied with my face down as the feeling of weakness was more intense. I could also feel my heart rate increasing and the burning sensation in my throat was even stronger. I laid there for about 10 minutes or so until I felt I was back to myself.

Now I am wondering what did I do wrong or if the chemical that I sourced is not what I thought it was.

I'm wondering if anyone has had an experience like this with synthetic God Module. If not, what do you think I may have done wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

PS: I am a total NOOB to drugs, smoking and psychedelics. 

You are failing to vaporize it properly and/or inhale it properly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Try snorting 20 mg of oxalate 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Do not snort freebase. It will burn like hell.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have not yet touched the oxalate. From what I have read it is great if insufflated and that was my intention.  

How could you go wrong in vaping this stuff with indirect heat?

Anyways, I thinking to try again this weekend, first the freebase but this time with lighter indirect heat and then the oxalate if unsuccessful and if I can get over the anxiety of taking things up the nose.

If I'm successful I'll be sure to leave a report here.

Thanks.

I have heard a lot of those "research chemical companies" sell a lot of fake stuff. So it's hard to tell if you have the actual 5-meo or not.

@MezzoAria I've insufflated 5 MeO multiple times, going up to as much as 35mg. It did not work for me.

I am thinking of trying the rectal administration. You could try this as well.

@ElvisN If after insufflating doesn't work, that could be the next step.

Thanks.

@MezzoAria If it's freebase, then it is designed for vaping. Do not snort it or or do anything else. If you can't vape it, then it's not real 5-MEO

@MezzoAria Butane burns around 3 - 4,000 degrees F, whereas an herb vaporizer heats slowly to around 4 - 500 degrees. You might be simply burning it up. Also, sprinkle a vapable herb like peppermint or something as a bed which the psych then sits atop. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

58 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@MezzoAria Butane burns around 3 - 4,000 degrees F, whereas an herb vaporizer heats slowly to around 4 - 500 degrees. You might be simply burning it up. Also, sprinkle a vapable herb like peppermint or something as a bed which the psych then sits atop. 

@Nahm Here's a few examples that may work well. The electronic thingy is a induction coil heater I call "The Magnetic Induction Flux Capacitor" I built it because the butane torch was too hot and was incinerating everything instead of vaporizing.

P1050694.JPG

@MezzoAria Why get so complicated? Just get a standard dry herb vape that goes up to at least 428F. Sprinkle some in and press a button - it's so simple. Perhaps a simple vape is all you need (as it is for me). Or perhaps you might want to pursue advanced gear in the future. Yet it doesn't make sense to me to start off so complicated where you need some fairly advanced skills to pull it off. 

@cetus56 Awesome!

@Nahm That was my thought originally, and why I decided to use simple lighter afterwards. But even that seems to be too much. Going to try snorting it this weekend and see how that goes.

38 minutes ago, MezzoAria said:

Going to try snorting it this weekend and see how that goes

Plugging is far superior than snorting. And use the salt form for these ROAs. 

It’s like trying to smoke a joint through your nose instead of your mouth.