Anton_Pierre

Sadhguru's Online Food Guide

12 posts in this topic

Thank you! If anyone wants a bunch of recipes of very healthy vegan/vegetarian meals from South India, just buy the book ''Taste of Well-being'' by Sadhguru online

Here's a recipe that they often serve in the ashram It's very simple and healthy :)

Taking advice from someone with a head full of grey hair is not wise, a true master healer retains vital health at all times and does not physically age. Babaji was a good example of this. Sadhguru is far from mastery over physical reality.

@Curiousobserver Dude he is 60 years old. I would like to see you at that age. Look at his skin and eyes, how healthy they are. He has also recovered from an „incurable“ disease as far as I know.

I think the only points you have to take care of when choosing your diet include

- It should be a balanced diet. Take good amount of protein and carbohydrate. Prevent over nutrition or undernutrition.
- Reduce alcohol intake, smoking etc.
- Reduce intake of saturated fatty acids found in animals, take more of unsaturated fatty acids.
- Maintain your BMI.
- Maintain your cholesterol, LDL levels.
-  Take the required daily amount of vitamins , which  is taken lessmight cause Vitamin deficiencies. Note : there are disease for both Hypervitaminosis and Hypovitaminosis except few vitamins like Vitamin E. 
- Take the required daily amount of minerals like sodium, iodine, potassium, calcium, which if deficient has it's own range of manifestations.
- Egg is good, it contains almost all the  vitamins.
- Large sodium intake is associated with Hypertension.
- Take clean water, milk, food, prevent a range of diseases like- Typhoid, Tuberculosis, Cholera, Brucellosis, Hepatits A, Ascariasis, Worm infestation etc.
- Make sure there is no food adulteration. 
- Some spicy, oily foods, red meats etc have predisposition to many GI conditions like Peptic ulcer, Stomach Cancer, Colon Cancer. 

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

11 hours ago, Shiva said:

Is this a joke?

No, to my knowledge this is physics.

18 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Curiousobserver Dude he is 60 years old. I would like to see you at that age. Look at his skin and eyes, how healthy they are. He has also recovered from an „incurable“ disease as far as I know.

To my knowledge, 60 years old is nothing, that is simply the "collective conditioning" of what 'old'  is meant to look like. We can live for thousands of years if you were taught properly from young age. Its an energetic and nervous system issue that most of these people are unconsciously suffering from.

There are many Enlightened Masters out there much much older than sadguru who actually have mastered or at least almost mastered this reality completely and embody their multidimensional selves so they no longer age or decay as their rate of vibration is extremely high so cellular system repairs faster than it decays as it has become "silicate-crystalline" in nature rather than "carbon". This is called cellular activation or DNA activation and is channeled down from higher intelligence/dimensional entities which are far beyond our level of development and consciousness/awareness.

A true master comes and goes in this realm as he wishes, if the realm is effecting him in a negative way, he has not mastered the realm fully. Most of these Spiritual Teachers on youtube are not quite true masters yet, the real masters out there you will rarely see on the screens, in public or hear about unless you are a very deep seeker.

These beings are good guys, they do provide great wisdom but are still very young in their spiritual development in my honest opinion compared to those who have activated all dormant DNA and multidimensional nature and i would be wary to blindly take advice, especially health advice from those who still suffer and decay physically.

A master healer is the only being who can offer true spiritual health advice and he/she should look young and vibrant without signs of decay or suffering or attachment to physical needs or nourishment. I do realize sadguru in eyes and face does look young and healthy but the grey hair and signs of age or decay does not resonate with me and my teachings and understanding.

Ascended Master Mahavatar Babaji is a good example of a true master in my eyes.

Edited by Curiousobserver

Interesting thread lol.

This guide looks legit too. Sounds like he is recommending intermittent fasting and I concur.

I see it as wise energy conservation... Most people spend a lot of energy digesting food-- over fed and malnourished.