Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
traveler

Is subconscious programming unadvisable in non duality?

5 posts in this topic

I saw a video on how to change your programming, and a video came up with Dr Bruce Lipton talking about putting earphones in at night to train your subconscious mind. This sounds interesting, but would it be advisable on a spiritual path to do this? It seems this would just overwrite the shadow part of your mind with something else, more positive. Sounds like the perfect method, but is there a downside?

Edited by traveler

@traveler  I don't know an asnwer to this exactly, but sometimes the „spiritual“ path is much more „normal“ than we make it to be. 

8 minutes ago, traveler said:

I saw a video on how to change your programming, and a video came up with Dr Bruce Lipton talking about putting earphones in at night to train your subconscious mind. This sounds interesting, but would it be advisable on a spiritual path to do this? It seems this would just overwrite the shadow part of your mind with something else, more positive. Sounds like the perfect method, but is there a downside?

No downside in respect to pursuing enlightenment and discarding the ego.

Through changing your programmings, merely the makeups of the ego get changed.

It doesn't matter whether you investigate into an ugly ego or a pretty ego, if you can do that in the first place.

So dont hesitate to make positive changes in your life. Perhaps it can help you to see the changing and fictitious nature of ego more clearly.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Earwax building up in your earphones? xD

I have never heard of the video until now, but I do this anyways because I live in a noisy place. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

@traveler You can choose how you show up in the world when concious.

Edited by Anton_Pierre