Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StarStruck

Dealing with bad mushroom trips

9 posts in this topic

I used mushrooms twice. Both instances were before I discovered actualized org. I discovered actualized org one year ago and I watched from time to time, skipping the religious videos but two weeks ago I started watching the “spiritual videos” and it clicked. 

Recently I watched the paranormal themed video from Leo. And I started my quest for the paranormal and I quickly ended up in the dark corner of the web and movie production: aka paranormal events in households, families being murdered by ghosts, and actors who experience paranormal events while filming. Personally I experienced also some unexplainable things. A lot of it I forgot but recently I’m experiencing dejavu’s (not really crazy) like in those movies.

So at some point I want to use mushrooms again.  Like I said I used mushrooms twice (both were before my discovering of actualized org). My first time was a pretty good experience. I got off the “train track” really good and it felt good. I won’t go into details because that is not what this topic is about. The second time was a different story. I got off the “train track” but not in a good way. Main issue is that I believed I couldn’t breathe and I felt extremely sleepy, and if I slept I would die because my breathing wasn’t automatic. I had to push myself to breath. I experienced time stopping or going very slow. I felt how death felt like but in a bad way. I’m still trying to figure out if me not able to breath was an illusion or really true. I actually freaked out and I wanted to call the ambulance but my the guy from who I bought the mushrooms  stopped me. I also had major hallucinations like spiders on people’s heads and people popping out of the tv screen. I couldn’t speak. I couldn’t think. Probably I took too high of a dose. The mistake I made was to take my first usage of mushrooms as a yardstick and expecting the same experience the second time  

What I’m trying to say is this: how do we know which paranormal activity is real and what paranormal activity is a hoax? Watching these paranormal Hollywood movies were a mistake. Normally I hate that stuff but Leo said go do some research on paranormal activity and you quickly end up in that weird corner. I want to do mushrooms again and i don’t have anybody at the same  consciousness level. So I have to go solo if I want to do mushrooms. I’m sure you guys had bad trips. How would you deal with that if you are in a solo retreat?

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

These are just my two cents, but have you considered not taking them? Or watch spongebob and some kids cartoons and take them after. Or better yet if this stuff just over amplifies anything that has effected you emotionally, maybe just maybe it is utterly worthless and any worth from it comes from dumbing down yourself. 

Paranormal activity from the point of view of the dormant, is supernatural. From the point of view of the awakened is natural, like breathing.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 hour ago, ColdFacts said:

These are just my two cents, but have you considered not taking them? Or watch spongebob and some kids cartoons and take them after. Or better yet if this stuff just over amplifies anything that has effected you emotionally, maybe just maybe it is utterly worthless and any worth from it comes from dumbing down yourself. 

This guys totally speaking from experience ??

46 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

This guys totally speaking from experience ??

Must be a highly regarded skill to get high out of your mind, no wait it isn't but for you it is. Keep on frying your brain and when you have none write to me so that i can stand your words.

17 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

Must be a highly regarded skill to get high out of your mind, no wait it isn't but for you it is. Keep on frying your brain and when you have none write to me so that i can stand your words.

What is your purpose other than spitting out your beliefs and assumptions on others here? 

Do your homework please so you don’t simply share pure ignorance, I mean, unless you like to be a ?

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

What is your purpose other than spitting out your beliefs and assumptions on others here? 

Do your homework please so you don’t simply share pure ignorance, I mean, unless you like to be a ?

You started and you like doing it, i showed you that you like it. I will give you no more attention, because that's what keeps your weakness alive in the first place.

29 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

You started and you like doing it, i showed you that you like it. I will give you no more attention, because that's what keeps your weakness alive in the first place.

Uh oh, more projections!

Come on man, at least admit to where you stand! I’ve only done psychedelics once in my life and it was before ever learning about spirituality. That one experience did however show me what they are capable of helping us do for ourselves 

Edited by DrewNows