seeking_brilliance

Is there a hierarchy of consciousness?

20 posts in this topic

So yeah, there IS only Consciousness and all that.... Fun stories....  And THAT Consciousness is who I am, and in order to experience, I had to forget who I am. I actually had no power to create anything, because nothing could be separate. So I had to divide myself. Of course we all know you can't divide zero, or nothing, so an imaginary act of forgetfulness is the simple loophole around this. And in no time, here you and I are, reading about it. 

But let's put that aside and focus on this dream which sprung from forgetfulness. It is constantly leading us towards remembering. Some faster than others, it seems, but that could just be a victim of the illusion of time. 

Within this dream, this undivided devision, is there a heirachy of consciousness? Do the gnostics have it right that the god of the old testament was a collective of consciousness who thought it was the only God, created this world we live in, and populated it with itself? All the while being ignorant to the fact that it is only a fragment of Consciousness? They say he was arrogant and ruled with a heavy thumb.  Are there other gods and higher forms of consciousness which are above us, within the dream? and are some of us manifested humans direct fragments of these higher forms of consciousness? A type of hierarchy which continually condenses into ONE?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance there is nothing above you.  You are the whole of Infinity right now.  You are God.  And if you look at reality as a Giant Mind - which it is because its substance is nothing and it is Infinitely intelligent and groundless - although you are an idea within the Mind you are also the entire Mind.   

So any hierarchies you create are still You.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Who's the one that dictates this hierarchy? Itself? It all just is. 

Sure you could create levels of how conscious one is. But it's only good for determining where you want to be. 

@Inliytened1 @Shadowraix I don't see how that negates my question though. I'm not talking about totality. I'm talking about within the dream, where I live as billions of people (and literally everything else) and interact with myself in infinite ways.

Just for the sake of unraveling this dream, and the many ways it manifests within this formless Conscious mind that is myself, I am asking about what is happening within THIS for sake of curiosity. So to say an illusionary consciousness is or is not above this illusionary conscious which is called 'seeking _brilliance' is talking about myself,  about myself, to myself. I understand that any heiarchy is an illusion and meaningless.   Still fun to talk about. 

28 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Sure you could create levels of how conscious one is. But it's only good for determining where you want to be. 

This lends to more available experiences to be had.  I could have a low consciousness experience, or one of a mighty God, and still say that it's all within MY dream.  I AM knowing myself in so many exciting ways. 

THIS IS eternity, might as well relax and enjoy it right?  

Edited by seeking_brilliance

@seeking_brilliance that's the beauty of it.  Yes you can create tiers in the dream.  We already do.  The problem is when those tiers or hierarchies become a negative rather than a positive on the collective ego.  This ties into society and government.  Just because they are dualities doesn't mean they are not valid.   Thats why everything ties together.  To ignore form would be a mistake.   But to evolve as a society we do have to find the right balance.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@seeking_brilliance that's the beauty of it.  Yes you can create tiers in the dream.  We already do.  The problem is when those tiers or hierarchies become a negative rather than a positive on the collective ego.  This ties into society and government.  Just because they are dualities doesn't mean they are not valid.   Thats why everything ties together.  To ignore form would be a mistake.   But to evolve as a society we do have to find the right balance.

Loved it, thank you ?

@seeking_brilliance

There could be infinite gradation or hierarchy in appearance. Just like a dream doesn't necessarily have to run out due to shortage of substance. But my guess is with a human body/mind, we can't really map out the causal chain of this hierarchy from start to end. Because at first, the chain might be infinite and secondly the particular body/mind itself is a knowledge barrier to a particular frequency. Just like the mind can't imagine timeless or spaceless in actuality because mind itself is within time and space. But this same body/mind can realize the essence, the same essence regardless of hierarchy.

Anyway see if this answers your question. I timed the video

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Is there a hierarchy of consciousness?  Yes.

Not a dominator hierarchy but instead a growth hierarchy.

"Cows scream louder than carrots when you kill them. That's why it's better to eat carrots than cows". - Ken Wilber quote

There are degrees of being and degrees of consciousness.

Teil Swan, Matt Kahn, or Leo has has a much higher degree of being and higher degree of consciousness than angry crybaby President Trump.

This is just my vote and opinion though.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

7 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Is there a hierarchy of consciousness?  Yes.

Not a dominator hierarchy but instead a growth hierarchy.

"Cows scream louder than carrots when you kill them. That's why it's better to eat carrots than cows". - Ken Wilber quote

There are degrees of being and degrees of consciousness.

Teil Swan, Matt Kahn, or Leo has has a much higher degree of being and higher degree of consciousness than angry crybaby President Trump.

This is just my vote and opinion though.

I wouldn't call that a degree of consciousness.

Rather i'd say Leo and so and so are better vessels that reflect or embody consciousness in a more graceful way than a vessel like trump does.

So the degree or variety is in the quality of the mirror, not in the light that gets reflected.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

On 6/9/2019 at 4:01 PM, Shadowraix said:

@Inliytened1 Wasn't meant to be negation just my own independent reply ?

Hi sorry, did you mean that towards me? I didn't mean to tag you in that first part.... stupid phone bug :P  My reply to you was meant to be the second part of post, sorry

3 hours ago, cypres said:

I would say there is a hierarchy of embodying consciousness, but not of being consciousness.

On 6/9/2019 at 4:01 PM, Shadowraix said:

Thanks, I'm honestly just trying to rationalize reincarnation, spirit guides, angels, gods, and whatnot. I know i can never know for sure, but a hierarchy of (embodied) consciousness easily explains it. There is so much emphasis in this work on what is totality, and I think we are missing all the juicy bits available to us

No.

There is only hierarchy in peception.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 hour ago, Hellspeed said:

No.

There is only hierarchy in peception.

I sure would like an elaboration

A few years back someone shared with me their thoughts on personal, collective, universal, and cosmic conciseness (dream states). This person “believes” there are four levels of conciseness in our physical reality.  The first level is; “You don’t know that you don’t know”, 2nd level - “You know that you don’t know”, 3rd – “You don’t know that you know”, 4th – “You know that you know”.

Here is the interesting mind bender, these four levels apply for each level of our dream states; our personal, collective, universal, and cosmic dream states. A person in this dimension, (and there are infinite dimensions just within the Earth/human paradigm), would have to work there way through each state at each level individually or simultaneously.  Let’s just say a person could have a level 4 conciseness at the personal level of there dream state, but only have a level 3 or less at the collective conscious/dream state etc.

Let’s now accept that God is also experimenting with different levels of consciousness beyond the physical dimensions and realities.  Let’s play with the idea that God has also expanded into infinite fields of consciousness with limited conscious beings in energy/wave dimensions that are beyond our limited four levels of dream states (personal, collective, universal, cosmic dream states)  Could it be that maybe we are limited to expand only so far with our consciousness while we play in the physical dimension.  Maybe God is hiding all these other layers of consciousness, dream states and dimensions of beingness because it’s beyond our human capacity to fully comprehend and play in the vastness of God’s full consciousness.  Maybe God has limited our consciouness when using 5ME0 DMT or other human tools.  Can anyone be 100% certian?

Yes, we are God, but can anyone on this planet honestly say they “Know that they Know” in their personal, collective, universal, and cosmic dream states?  If they did, they would have full knowledge of all the personal, collective, universal physical states in every dimension which God is experimenting.  If they still say they Know, well then, I would love to ask them who AM I?  And I’m not looking for standard mindless answer that I often hear on this forum that I am God.  That’s to easy! That’s level one consciousness.

Here is my take on consciousness, there are a few Humans/Beings in our limited reality/dimension/dream state that “Know that they Know”, but they only Know a decimal/fractal of God’s infinite experiment to discover Self.  In my estimation, those that "Know that they Know" only know what God has allowed them to know.  Beyond that they either “Don’t Know that they Don’t Know” or they "Know that they Don't Know".

Just a thought!

Edited by TDLH

On 09/06/2019 at 4:12 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

So yeah, there IS only Consciousness and all that.... Fun stories....  And THAT Consciousness is who I am,

There is nothing higher than human sentient awareness. 

For an ant, there is nothing higher than sentient ant awareness.

Why are we here? ..for the same reason cockroaches are here. There's nothing more to this than the dazzling sound and light show.

23 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Hi sorry, did you mean that towards me? I didn't mean to tag you in that first part.... stupid phone bug :P  My reply to you was meant to be the second part of post, sorry

Yeah I did. My b. And no worries. I have similar troubles on my phone haha

4 hours ago, Umar_uk said:

There is nothing higher than human sentient awareness. 

For an ant, there is nothing higher than sentient ant awareness.

Why are we here? ..for the same reason cockroaches are here. There's nothing more to this than the dazzling sound and light show.

I as a human am not asking to be more than human. I'm ok with that. I as THIS.... well I can't say anything about that because I don't know anything about it. Just proves your reply correct huh...

15 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I as a human am not asking to be more than human. I'm ok with that. I as THIS.... well I can't say anything about that because I don't know anything about it. Just proves your reply correct huh...

You can only know human experience right now, there is no other knowledge available to you, in that nothing else is happening. Human experience is the channel consciousness is tuned into right now as and through your body mind mechanism...there are multiple other channels all of which are existing simultaneously right now...like ant channel or cat channel..to be honest, no one knows jack shit, it's all mental contructs aka knowledge aka language that expresses as and through the human consciousness which is transcendental in that it can know it is aware...what is consciousness or awareness? ... I've no idea, except what I imagine. The buck stops here in human sentient consciousness.