flume

Possessed by “dark” energy?

13 posts in this topic

Ok, I have no idea how to describe what happened last night, I can only try to say what it felt like.
It’s like free floating negativity was looking for a host, grabbing me to do it’s thing “through” me. Work it out.
I felt like tense balls of dark energy were nesting in my left foot, left hip, lower belly, left shoulder and elbow. Out of NOWHERE

After some time, they spread out, not being so dense anymore, covering pretty much all of the left side of my body (not my neck and face).
My breath was super short at this point, no belly breathing but not only chest either.
More like short exhales at the point where my ribs part.

Later it felt like these parts were dying away, just getting less strong.
I could still feel the left side of the body from the outside but not from the inside.
Couldn’t really move it.
Not a sudden death but fading/rotting away, going all dark.

Then weird tingles all over these places, like when your limbs fall asleep, after some time.

They started to form little deliberate moving forms, like small worms moving in imperfect circles, then there were some shots of electricity between those points.
That felt super pleasant, almost orgasmic but I only noticed them shortly after they happened.
At that point I fell asleep because I was so exhausted.

Thank god someone was with me. I don’t know how long it all took? Maybe 1h?

The weird thing is, I didn’t even feel too bad. I was in pain but it psychologically didn’t touch me.
Yes, I was concerned to wake my neighbours but I could laugh through it most of the time.
I was a bit scared/confused because I couldn’t let it ‘out’, I didn’t know how.
It didn't feel like mine, I didn’t know what ‘it’ would do.
And all that time there was nothing on my right side.

I’m actually feeling really good/ calm/ in touch with myself lately, I still do.

So my question is:

What was that about?
I literally feel like someone has/ should have done an exorcism on me.

If it has anything to do with awakening? 
it didn’t feel like that energy was mine at all.

If this was kundalini, isn’t it supposed to work through the spine?
And leave you really energised?

Thanks to anyone who can give me some guidance here.
I just want to understand what is happening, please.

I don't think you're entirely possessed but we all have a lot of pain stored in our bodies and subconscious. It has to go so let it go!

I agree with SunnyNewDay, thats very likley old stuff coming to the surface. When big chunks come up that can cause sensations and experiences like you've never felt before. If something like this happend to me I see it as a good thing. This is how purification works

@flume If that experience left you feeling good/better, then I would say you went through some purging. 

Could be some energetic or neurological blockages clearing.

@flume how did you know it was dark energy? Do you mean dark as in a dark colour on the colour spectrum, or dark as in evil connotations? What does your energy feel like compared to this one?

@flumeYou went through this on your own and you seem fine.
Was it a bad experience? A good one? Does it matter?

It's fine to blow off some steam on the forum after a mystical experience, but don't get sidetracked and forget why are you doing this. Why don't you contemplate your own questions and write the answers down for us?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Thanks for all of your replies.

@SunnyNewDay @ThinAir @Natasha The thing is, I literally don't really feel different or like anything has been cleared at all. Maybe at some point I'll understand what it was, now I'm just puzzled. It felt like someone elses emotions that just needed a body to work it out. I never heard about something like that though.

@Flatworld Crusades I say 'dark' because it was physical pain in my body and it felt super dense and stuck. Before my inner eye the colour black came up. Not necessarily evil, more like 'hurt'.

@tsuki Because I don't really know where to start. I thought maybe someone had a similar experience. How can I work through something that isn't mine? It literally just happened 'to my body', it didn't touch me. It's gone again as fast as it came. 

On 9.6.2019 at 11:35 AM, flume said:

At that point I fell asleep because I was so exhausted.

When what you described happened, were you in a state of maybe 50% asleep & 50% wakefulness (+-)?

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

2 hours ago, flume said:

@tsuki Because I don't really know where to start. I thought maybe someone had a similar experience. How can I work through something that isn't mine? It literally just happened 'to my body', it didn't touch me. It's gone again as fast as it came. 

I think it's the perfect moment for you to contemplate: "what am I?"
You already said that you are not the body, right?
If you are not the body and it happened to the body, then how exactly are "you" going to work through this?
Is there anything to work through? Who witnessed the happening? How did it witness it?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

4 hours ago, iTommy said:

When what you described happened, were you in a state of maybe 50% asleep & 50% wakefulness (+-)?

I was fully awake all the time, until it wore off and I felt those little 'worms' moving inside of me. Then I was falling asleep slowly. The shocks woke me back up a bit but I was quickly gone.
(What the hell, I just typed the first sentence, made a mistake and wrote 'worms' loving inside of me instead of moving inside of me.  Even the first time I tried to correct it, I typed it wrong again. Then my brain skipped a second and I felt a weird shiver in my body. Hahahaha literally laughing out loud right now.)

2 hours ago, tsuki said:

I think it's the perfect moment for you to contemplate: "what am I?"
You already said that you are not the body, right?
If you are not the body and it happened to the body, then how exactly are "you" going to work through this?
Is there anything to work through? Who witnessed the happening? How did it witness it?

To be honest, I'm a bit scared of that. But you have a point, seems to be a good gateway for these kind of questions. Thanks! Haha I'm not ready to die:D

4 hours ago, flume said:

@SunnyNewDay @ThinAir @Natasha The thing is, I literally don't really feel different or like anything has been cleared at all. Maybe at some point I'll understand what it was, now I'm just puzzled. It felt like someone elses emotions that just needed a body to work it out. I never heard about something like that

It might take more to feel differences. like loosig 1kg if you weight 150kg wont make a noticable difference, but 10, 20 or more will.

btw, maybe don't even try too hard to figure out what this phenomena is/was by creating all kinds of mental theories. If something happens to you again open up, observe closely. Your answere will more likley pop up in the experience itself

just my 50cents ;P

@flume I've had some experiences with this kind of energy. The latest was actually last night when on a mushroom trip. I got to a state of surrender, no longer feeding it, and my body started spasaming at places as I released it. It felt amazing when it was all released, I felt like I had shedded a skin and was myself again. Breathing felt orgasmic and I was totally alive. Unfortunately after the trip I can now feel this dense energy in my body again. I think it will take time to work out of the system. I practice quetening my mind and not reacting to things.  Because this is a self made entity and it grows stronger when you unconsciously react to things. It likes feeding off fear. I've also had a few experiences while asleep where my pain body comes alive. It's manifested itself visually as a demon grabbing my legs and trying to pull me out of my body. Once I stopped resisting it merged with me, explosive energy jolts released but it's still there strongly. When it's mind merged with mine I felt it posses me a little and saw a twisted weird mess of energy. I've also encountered theses energies only recently when walking through bush at night. Ive walked through bush multiple times and never experienced anything like this. I felt a rush of fear and then sounded like animals coming towards me. But nothing there. And in nz animals don't come towards you at night. Then when moving away faster branches overhanging the path began to move towards me. There was no wind and they started moving just by me. I've always got this energy, I'm just learning how to feed it less through mindfulness. I've heard it's just trapped energy, kindy sppoky though. So I also think that you do pick it up from your environment which is why you may feel it being foreign. You must remember that you are more powerful than it and it cannot harm you in any way, it just makes your human body more uncomfortable. The more conscious energy you bring into your life, the more you diminish these energies and your own grows.