hikmatshiraliyev

Is all the enlightenment work about the changes in brain?

24 posts in this topic

How do i know if something is true? Can i trust my direct experience? How can i know things like astral projection, new dimensions, insights of dmt trips are true. not illusion?

If you know then it can’t be true. 

Yes, but be sure of the actuality of direct experience. 

Those are all illusory, and you can experience them via repetition, because you are creating the appearance. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

No, is about pairing all the organs together and have a bigger conscious mind, like 90% bigger. Now you are using less than 5% of your neural system, because you stay un the muscles with your attention, in the cortex, mamallian brain. The other 90% of the brain capacity is be reptilian parta if the body, like the circulation system, lymphatic system, endoctrine and so on. 

So Awakening is being conscious of your subconscious.

Give you and example. I can rest in a meditative state and fall asleep and i even hear my snorring many times. In that state i can wake up any time or simply stay in that state and tap in difrerent organs of the body. Afterz all togetehr if you have Awakened, and so one can see different perspectives of reallity. 

In other words the enlightened ones have no more subconscious, only the dormant, this is the reason we call the that.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 hour ago, hikmatshiraliyev said:

How can i know things like astral projection, new dimensions, insights of dmt trips are true. not illusion?

That's not enlightenment.

Who are you?

unborn Truth

@hikmatshiraliyev How do you know the brain is true?

The point is to investigate. This is a truth-seeking project. You have to want to sift through everything to get to the bottom line.

Warning: that is not the same as armchair skepticism or cynicism. Sitting around and doubting stuff via an online forum is not genuine truth-seeking, it's a distraction.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, tecladocasio said:

dmt is bullshit.

What makes the sober experience any more real than the dmt experience? Nothing! ?

On 09/06/2019 at 5:06 AM, Hellspeed said:

No, is about pairing all the organs together and have a bigger conscious mind, like 90% bigger. Now you are using less than 5% of your neural system, because you stay un the muscles with your attention, in the cortex, mamallian brain. The other 90% of the brain capacity is be reptilian parta if the body, like the circulation system, lymphatic system, endoctrine and so on. 

So Awakening is being conscious of your subconscious.

Give you and example. I can rest in a meditative state and fall asleep and i even hear my snorring many times. In that state i can wake up any time or simply stay in that state and tap in difrerent organs of the body. Afterz all togetehr if you have Awakened, and so one can see different perspectives of reallity. 

In other words the enlightened ones have no more subconscious, only the dormant, this is the reason we call the that.

"Give you and example. I can rest in a meditative state and fall asleep and i even hear my snorring many times. In that state i can wake up any time or simply stay in that state and tap in difrerent organs of the body. Afterz all togetehr if you have Awakened, and so one can see different perspectives of reallity." - Is this a result of sustained efforts for cultivating awareness or did this happen to your naturally as an awakening?

Is there a manual on how to do this?

So... if Enlightenment is just ”brain stuff” then what is your current reality? Not brain stuff? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

No.

Brain analyzes the outside material world, to its best ability. But enlightenment fucks the brain up completely so it analyzes the outside world much less accurately.

Like if you put some bullshit horse crap infront of a camera lens you will see the world in a distorted, fucked up beyond all recognition way.

I'm not saying it is this way though.

How do you know that ?

The only way to know would be to experience that enlightenment thing right now.

This is all your beliefs about what it is, not what it actually is.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

No.

Brain analyzes the outside material world, to its best ability. But enlightenment fucks the brain up completely so it analyzes the outside world much less accurately.

Like if you put some bullshit horse crap infront of a camera lens you will see the world in a distorted, fucked up beyond all recognition way.

The problem is you dont know if there even is an ”outside world” you cant prove that because youre always living as a subject. Who are you gonna prove it to? Yourself? If you prove it to someone else does that verify it? No because thats outside you too. 

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Brains, the goggles of twoness.

Youre a poet. ??

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

No.

What if it is reversed? Or the more paradoxical answer, they are both completely valid lenses and just represent different aspects of the same thing. The only thing to say one is more fucked than another is ego. 

Reality without our senses appears as nothing. Not sure if senses can be more or less accurate without comparing it to something you relatively judge as more accurate hence then it's about achieving a goal not about literal factualaccuracy. 

33 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes I don't know.

I only know that I don't know

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Rilles It is getting Rumi in here. 

All we wanna Hafiz is a discussion. 

No Gura will save you from you.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them