Mezanti

Conversations with god... the book

39 posts in this topic

How could Neale come up with this knowledge at a time without internet and global access to all kinds of spiritual books?

this is very similar to the story behind the unfolding of the Spiritual book "the quran" which seems to be a one sided conversation of god speaking truths in a poetic manner.

i think what happened here with Neale happened to the muslim prophet Muhammad, except only those teachings where placed in a very STAGE BLUE manner, 

primarily because order and security where in high demand at the time.

What is channeling if anyone would like to suggest how this happened, feel free to tell me.

Edited by Mezanti

Wow, someone put the quran on the same category with something else, damnnnnn.

Don't forget, you are God. So you can talk to yourself any time you like ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@ColdFacts that happens all the time when people discuss about and compare the quran to the bible or torah

1 minute ago, Mezanti said:

@ColdFacts that happens all the time when people discuss about and compare the quran to the bible or torah

That is very okay thing to do, they are in the same league, but that neale dude is nothing compared to the authors of those books.

Honestly I dont care if its channeled or not channeled, its so damn profound either way. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't forget, you are God. So you can talk to yourself any time you like ;)

Doesn't do much when you are god in human form, god is in all possible ways anywhere but you. You might as well call yourself shrek or goku, same thing there, and same results in all aspects, unless you spice things up with some stuff.

@ColdFacts why not? im assuming now that you havent read it... Neale says very little, it is god that does all the talking.

same author, if you chose to believe it is the case. i do believe that to be the case because the teachings are simply too advanced.

1 minute ago, Mezanti said:

@ColdFacts why not? im assuming now that you havent read it... Neale says very little, it is god that does all the talking.

same author, if you chose to believe it is the case. i do believe that to be the case because the teachings are simply too advanced.

If anyone was even 10% close to them even 0.0005% they would never talk about any sort of religion or anything related to that.

@ColdFacts ok bud you win you are right, neale's book is valueless compared to the invaluable bible. Neale is not even  0.0005% what Jesus was.

just read the book you fucknut, it isnt about neale

Just now, Mezanti said:

@ColdFacts ok bud you win you are right, neale's book is valueless compared to the invaluable bible. Neale is not even  0.0005% what Jesus was.

just read the book you fucknut, it isnt about neale

No, he very likely has value and i din't want to put it that way as if he has none in whatever he did, but i guess i took it  a bit personal even though it checks out logically that they are in different level. Kind of dumb of me to judge him in any way without reading his stuff. I'll check it out.

@ColdFacts In considering the difference between skeptical & cynical, one often finds the value of assessing the information, rather than the person. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Mezanti said:

What is channeling if anyone would like to suggest how this happened, feel free to tell me.

Meditate until the mind is quiet. 

Self Inquire until realized.

Let all that settle.

Then practice channeling every day, even if just for a short amount of time. Just write a question down, and sit there listening inactively. 

1 hour ago, ColdFacts said:

Doesn't do much when you are god in human form, god is in all possible ways anywhere but you. You might as well call yourself shrek or goku, same thing there, and same results in all aspects, unless you spice things up with some stuff.

If you eliminate much of the ego, God will speak to you all the time.

The only obstacle to talking to God is you! Purify yourself first.

I have read "Conversations with God" book 1, book 2 and book 3 a long time ago and thought they were amazing.

It's not really my thing anymore, but for anyone interested, they are definitely worth reading. I also saw the movie...it was low budget, but about his life and what happened to him surrounding the time period of receiving the book downloads (had been homeless, jobless, etc).

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't understand you guys, if you believe that you are god and everything is one and the same, you should be all set. You should have no desire whatsoever and be completely free just like that state you explain in your videos where you blow into infinity. If i had such a belief or strong idea about reality, actually any person,  should not have any trouble with life and just be happy. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Nahm  
Meditate until the mind is quiet. 

Self Inquire until realized.

Let all that settle.

Then practice channeling every day, even if just for a short amount of time. Just write a question down, and sit there listening inactively. 

@Leo Gura

This. It's like a download, so to speak. Whatever you want to call it (God,Tao,Brahman,Infinite Awareness,Universal Intelligence etc.) "speaks" from that silent,timeless dimension beyond mind. All the mystical,religious teachings/ texts and poetic words from all around the world were spoken and/or written from, and point to, That. 

Awakening is essential. Wars are waged based on one person or cultures belief over another.
After awakening, one can pick anything,from nearly all cultures of the world. From the Native Americans to the Sufi mystics like Kabir or Rumi, To Mohammed,John of the Cross or Bodhidharma and Lao Tzu and see they are speaking of the same thing.

Belief is personal. Truth is universal and belongs to no one, yet is available to all.
Now that, is Love.:)

Edited by who chit

@ColdFacts It's not a belief.

And your ability to carry God's love is so limited because you are a devil.

@who chit That’s it right there! Nice.

@Mezanti Hard to say with certainty but developing a ‘zone’ practice in which you flow or disappear, like an instrument, sport, etc, probably helps with the channeling. Not necessary though.