Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

Ego reaction from forum in the "depersonalisation" thread???

16 posts in this topic

It was wierd but I felt like this forum got attacked by the idea xD

Edited by Pouya

Maybe they call it a "disorder" because people normally have a ego complex filled with self beliefs and reducing that beliefs makes the person not normal (not like other people in society) again.

If we lived in a society where having an identity was a disorder, what could happen??

What if "always being in our heads" was a disorder?

Context matters.

Edited by Pouya

Careful friend. Leo is on the prowl for low quality threads. 

The thread you refer to was deemed bullshit of the highest order by Leo and it got locked. 

Edited by Bill W
Typo

@Bill W That's why I posted this. And a reply for it here. I don't really care if this gets locked or something but I found that intresting to share.

There is no difference from depersonalisation and multiple personality disorder as well. There simply isn't one bit of a difference not one! That splinter which is your identity can be god or some random human personality or animal personality, i guess when that splinter is god things run more smoothly and with less pain since you assume you are doing it to yourself, also anything you desire, imagine, dream of, lack of control and influence are all experienced by you and the forms or things of reality including their relationship that denies you those abstract thing becoming real or changing the way you want, are all in fact you again. So basically even if it is classic symptoms of depersonalization, if it doesn't hinder your life over all that is just perfect, i mean in the end they are a disorder for doing exactly the opposite of that. But in all fairness i think it is impossible to pull that off correctly and so far none in this forum has without major consequences or limitation, and they are failing as of right now too, now this sounds a bit dark but it's the truth. 

Part of Infinity or God is limitation and/or imperfection.  

This means that some of us are born with disorders or develop later.

That includes disease, both mental and physical.   OCD, depression, depersonalization, etc.

Now these are things that just happen.

Let's put that aside for now.

I will be straight up with all of you here that when i had my first mystical experience as i integrated back into my ego i immediately said wow this is exactly the same as depersonalization disorder!  But now notice, that was detachment from the ego - that is not enlightenment.  That is what happens prior to enlightenment.

Enlightenment is becoming God and having God realization.  Depersonalization disorder is ONLY detachment.  It is not the same thing.

I also discovered that God realization is complete certainty - it is the cure for OCD which is the disorder of uncertainty.    I know this because i had suffered form pure OCD mildly my entire life.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Part of Infinity or God is limitation and/or imperfection.  

This means that some of us are born with disorders or develop later.

That includes disease, both mental and physical.   OCD, depression, depersonalization, etc.

Now these are things that just happen.

Let's put that aside for now.

I will be straight up with all of you here that when i had my first mystical experience as i integrated back into my ego i immediately said wow this is exactly the same as depersonalization disorder!  But now notice, that was detachment from the ego - that is not enlightenment.  That is what happens prior to enlightenment.

Enlightenment is becoming God and having God realization.  Depersonalization disorder is ONLY detachment.  It is not the same thing.

I also discovered that God realization is complete certainty - it is the cure for OCD which is the disorder of uncertainty.  

You do realize that none of that is logical? I say this because the way you express your self is like it actually is logical in some way or entirely. Your post not being logical is only personal experience, and personal experience is also me claiming that pink unicorns are real, so in this sense anyone in the planet saying unicorns are real and your comment are the same, the only difference is that they come from different sources. 

@ColdFacts ofcourse it's not.  Mysticism is not logical.

Then be honest, but real honest, would it hurt to add in every sentence that it is not logical? Or would it hurt implying it in some way that it isn't logical, or do you really gain some pleasure or some value from leaving it so undefined and hoping that someone and most importantly yourself will believe that it is actually logical and so a bit true?

@ColdFacts Truth is prior to logic.

See the sad problem with you is that i think you are terrified of your own intuition.  You intuit that Truth exists - that the nature of reality is mystical and groundless.  I think you know it in your heart, way down deep.  Otherwise you wouldn't be posting in a spiritual section of a forum.   And i think your logical mind refuses to accept it and thus you are stuck in a sad case of cognitive dissonance.  That can be overcome though, if you do the practices and meditate.  And maybe bite your own bullet and take pyschedelics if needed.  (If spiritually gifted they won't be but you won't know until you try)

The only other option is that you are here to be a troll - and i guess that's possible too.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@ColdFacts logic is prior to Truth.  

See the sad problem with you is that i think you are terrified of your own intuition.  You intuit that Truth exists - that the nature of reality is mystical and groundless.  I think you know it in your heart, way down deep.  Otherwise you wouldn't be posting in a spiritual section of a forum.   And i think your logical mind refuses to accept it and thus you are stuck in a sad case of cognitive dissonance.  That can be overcome though, if you do the practices and meditate.  And maybe bite your own bullet and take pyschedelics if needed.  (If spiritually gifted they won't be but you won't know until you try)

The only other option is that you are here to be a troll - and i guess that's possible too.

Maybe you are terrified of your own intuition, and that reality is logical and solid, i say this because i gave no indication of what you said and so it is a clear projection from you. Same for the second sentence, "you know it in your heart", and again in the next sentence implying that this is the reason why you yourself come in this forum to deny this reality you fear. Next one is actualy your mystical mind that refuses to accept it and you are stuck in a sad case of cognitive dissonance. In the next one you express your hope that it can me overcome if you start being normal again and act normal and with what you can deal with. The next one i don't understand maybe form some other reply someone made me. See you exposed yourself.

@ColdFacts no...i wasn't projecting..notice i stated that these were the reasons i deduced why you are on a spiritual forum.  I stated you could also be just trolling.

But let's put that aside for now.  Have you studied quantum mechanics and modern physics?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Pouya

Says the ego of Pouya.

It is easy to be mislead get struck with false concepts beliefs ideas,unnecessary arguements,dog fights.

The forum is place for greater cause,learning.Its not a place to blabber what ever comes to mind.

It was an absolutely proper action to lock the thread.

@ColdFacts i take it that you have not explored quantum mechanics by your lack of response. I suggest you do and that you study logical positivism.  Most physicists today don't want to think about the philosophical or metaphysical ramifications of quantum mechanics and logical positivism but they will admit it when pressed.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 6/8/2019 at 9:34 AM, Pouya said:

It was wierd but I felt like this forum got attacked by the idea xD

If you meaning attacked by foolishness, then yes.

We are trying to curb aggressive ignorance here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.