Svartsaft

No benefits. Frustration.

14 posts in this topic

Iv been meditation everyday, often multiple times a day for 3,5years. I dont see any benefit at all. 

I use the technique of letting all thoughts go and im good at it. But the cake seems like a massive lie. Is this normal? 

Leo said in a video that after 10 years you see a massive change. But why dont i see any now? Im not less irretated. Im not less stressed. Im super depressed until the point of contemplating suicide.

I'm sure some benefit is there, otherwise you wouldn't have persisted so long. 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Svartsaft Let go of the craving for benefits. Watch the impulses of the ego starve. Learn your way to the peaceful state of mind of no desires.

unborn Truth

8 minutes ago, Svartsaft said:

Iv been meditation everyday, often multiple times a day for 3,5years. I dont see any benefit at all. 

I use the technique of letting all thoughts go and im good at it. But the cake seems like a massive lie. Is this normal? 

Leo said in a video that after 10 years you see a massive change. But why dont i see any now? Im not less irretated. Im not less stressed. Im super depressed until the point of contemplating suicide.

Watch Leos video dark sides of meditation.

Maybe you are having these lows preciously because meditation is working on you in the background.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

9 minutes ago, Svartsaft said:

When in the day, for how long, how many days a week,  and what are you doing (in detail) when you meditate?

What is your thought which you are using the word “cake” to represent? What is the benefit you want?

How are you creating the experience, “irritated”?

How are you creating the experience, “stressed”?

How are you creating the experience, “depressed”?

What sensation(s) are you experiencing?

What sensation(s) do you want to experience?    And, why?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Svartsaft To get serious benefits from meditation it's very important to start doing it strictly. It's too easy to turn meditation into just daydreaming. That is not proper meditation and so it doesn't produce benefits.

So you need to find a formal technique and stick to it rigorously.

Or try something like Kriya Yoga. It's more powerful than regular meditation and you can feel the benefits pretty fast, within weeks/months.

Either way though, you gotta make your technique more strict. This work requires serious self-discipline. That's why it's difficult and most people don't do it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Svartsaft said:

Is good, now embrace that suffering and love death. Do it 100% mind wise. Contemplate death even, then let ir go.

You are on the right path, you thought that this awakening shit is easy? Is yet to come, trauma speaking. But after bliss will arise, accept the constant falling feeling you have in your body right now, relax and listen to breath.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

2 hours ago, Svartsaft said:

When you are good at letting all thoughts go, you probably  built some good mindfulness muscles which I recommend you apply to more powerful tecniques like self-inquiry. Contemplate what you are and who is irritated and stressed.

And take a look at Kriya Yoga. I have been practicing it for 6 months now and the benefits are huge. Once you are able to draw much prana to the head and heart centre (and don't be frustrated if you don't manage it at first. The first months I felt nothing and was almost sure that something is wrong with my body), you are likely to become quite peaceful and even a bit blissful in your meditations directly afterward. eventually you will experience this peace in your everyday life as well.

And once you are able to circulate the prana through your body and happen to be depressed, bring the energy to your heart chakra. I found that very helpful in my life

I needed something as detailed and precise as Kriya Yoga to start meditating correctly. It's very easy to do normal meditation techniques wrong and undermine your own results. Vipassana is a cool one because it absorbs your attention much, so there's minimal daydreaming.

So I would say go with Kriya or Vipassana. And to see solid results you would need to do them at least 1.5-2 hours daily. I mean immediate results, like within two weeks. But it not necessarily will be a peace of mind, you can get more agitated or neurotic too (temporarily). 

52 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

When you are good at letting all thoughts go, you probably  built some good mindfulness muscles which I recommend you apply to more powerful tecniques like self-inquiry. Contemplate what you are and who is irritated and stressed.

And take a look at Kriya Yoga. I have been practicing it for 6 months now and the benefits are huge. Once you are able to draw much prana to the head and heart centre (and don't be frustrated if you don't manage it at first. The first months I felt nothing and was almost sure that something is wrong with my body), you are likely to become quite peaceful and even a bit blissful in your meditations directly afterward. eventually you will experience this peace in your everyday life as well.

And once you are able to circulate the prana through your body and happen to be depressed, bring the energy to your heart chakra. I found that very helpful in my life

When you contemplate "who is irritated?", ask yourself: " Who? My name? My body? An image of my body? Bodily sensations? Who could there be who feels irritated????? The idea that I exist? But how could it be that the idea that I exist feels irritated? is this irritatedness a real thing?" 

Edited by GreenWoods
incomplete

4 hours ago, Svartsaft said:

Can be ego backslash. Those thoughts about suicide are not yours either. Just let them go too.

When you begin to meditate the ego will fight a lot, maybe you are still stuck fighting against the ego. The ego cannot be fought, you only have to observe it and learn his mechanisms to keep you in the matrix.

Probably you are crossing what is called The Dark Night of the Soul.

That's why it says in the Psalms "Even when I walk through the darkest valley,  I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me."

This "walk through a dark valley" is the path of enlightenment that you are going through. You will cross dark valleys to be free.

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

20 hours ago, Svartsaft said:

Look at this from a very straight forward human way. No results in 3-5 years drop it there are a ton of other thing to work on if your interested in waking up. 

Id give up meditating and put some attention on doing stuff you enjoy genuinely for a while. See how that effects your depression. 

Then once you feel more stable look into this spiritual thing again. 

If you don’t mind what is the suicidal depression stuff about. Just feelings thoughts. Genuine intentions?  Maybe some perspective would help. 

@Svartsaft Well, you probably need to put more effort into your meditation

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk