Cody_Atzori

I've never experienced love..

14 posts in this topic

I'm quite young (15), and I tried doing a meditation on being more loving, and it told me to visualize a time when I felt love. I  tried doing it and failed. It was sad that I couldn't reflect on anything in my life that I actually loved. I never had a girlfriend, of course I like music, but Iv'e never really thought about in a loving  way, and I love my family but that sort of love acclimates over time. I love myself on a superficial level for the fact I'm proud of myself, and I can sometimes preen over my physical experience since I go to the gym. The truth is, I can't remember a time where  I was loved or felt love for anything. I could be the fact that I'm only 15 because I'm not closed off to it. In fact, I got really upset when I realized how much I lack love in my life. Any suggestions?

Interesting post and nice insight. 

Usually masculine minds are not capable of love. Masculine minds have strong sense of self-importence. And love is the opposite of it. 

Masculine minds hate love. 

If you look at devotion through logic you'll see It's actually pure slavery. But if you experience even once that how some body called it "kissed from within" then you just go mad. Logic means nothing anymore. 

That's why there are more female followers with a guru. Because masculine minds just can't stand feeling inferior. When they sit with a master their alpha male masculinity just crubles and they feel like worthless and they usually run away :D that's why masculine logical minded people can't digest devotion and love because if you do, all your masculinity will go away. You'll feel like a total fool. 

Interesting stuff. 

No suggestions, just radom throughts that came up from reading your post :)?

Edited by Salvijus

maybe a moment you saw a baby smile?

a moment someone offered you a random act of kindness?

when your mother kissed you goodnight as a child?

...you know, love is often not very flashy. It's not what you think. It's quite ordinary and you do know it. If you really try to drop the ideas you have about love and think about it deeply, you will remember moments of love, you will remember love.

Hope it helps :)

Much love :)

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

You just need alot more experience with people,girls,things you love and especially the spirituality where you will feel true love that will bring you to tears idk if you can try psychadelics they could show you love but atleast wait until you are 18

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Cody_Atzori Bro, enjoy your youth. Make friends, socialize, learn about the world, get involved with sports/exercise. Grow your mind through education, look out at the sky at night. Your passion for life will grow overtime especially the more involved you become. 

7 hours ago, Cody_Atzori said:

I'm quite young (15), and I tried doing a meditation on being more loving, and it told me to visualize a time when I felt love. I  tried doing it and failed. It was sad that I couldn't reflect on anything in my life that I actually loved. I never had a girlfriend, of course I like music, but Iv'e never really thought about in a loving  way, and I love my family but that sort of love acclimates over time. I love myself on a superficial level for the fact I'm proud of myself, and I can sometimes preen over my physical experience since I go to the gym. The truth is, I can't remember a time where  I was loved or felt love for anything. I could be the fact that I'm only 15 because I'm not closed off to it. In fact, I got really upset when I realized how much I lack love in my life. Any suggestions?

Last thing you want to do is get really upset that you haven't experienced love, no need to make yourself upset over something you dont even know about or focus on a lack of experience.  Your 15, you love your family you probably have experienced small types of love that your not recognizing (maybe I'm wrong), but give it time.  Lots of love is overated, appreciation lasts longer and is something that can be found almost anywhere because it comes from you.  Love from the soul and deep deep within from god is something on another level, and your not alone in being disconnected from this, but again dont stress over it.  keep open, watch some videos on Ram Dass, he may give you a taste of this love I mention.

19 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Because masculine minds just can't stand feeling inferior

God damn, so that's why xD

@Pouya yea It's really interesting mechanics here. I heard sadhguru once talking about it. Too bad i cant remember where it is anymore :D

Edited by Salvijus

@Cody_Atzori believe me, my situation is not different that yours, but I felt love.

But how to love is not something i can really explain. The heart must be openned. 

2 years ago, I was extreamly sad and frustrated, I said "what if I sit down and meditate on it? Maybe it makes me feel better."

I sat down with a binearal beat to get some focus on the breath. 

Out of NO WHERE, I felt a huge urge to surrender and my heart fucking exploded. Huge emotional relief with a lot of crying.

And there I got my first ever insight: 

All there is to do in life is loving.

If you don't have a significant love experience, focus on now maybe. Past can be a tool, don't use it if it doesn't work. :)

Love = Absolute Acceptance = Less Ego

Edited by Pouya

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What if Love is only thing you experienced?! ?

?Love knows No Things