ajasatya

Learned Helplessness

9 posts in this topic

I found the following video very intriguing. I think it can help a lot of people on this forum who are trying to achieve higher goals in their lives.

unborn Truth

That's an important basic topic that's been on my to-do list for years.

Although I do have a few older vids on victim mentality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks, that video was quite interesting and helpful. I guess I have learned-helplessness in a lot of ways. Trying to find my way out of it :).

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Learned helplessness is hands down one of my greatest struggles in life. All my affirmations are based around just trying to feel confident with myself again and that I can pick myself back up and unwire this mentality out of my mind. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's an important basic topic that's been on my to-do list for years.

Although I do have a few older vids on victim mentality.

Not trying to press anything but I really would love to get some help regarding a video from you about this. Would be a lifetime of help regarding recovering and (re)building strong self-esteem, integrity, correcting learned helplessness, and wiring that back in (programming the subconscious mind). 

41 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Not trying to press anything but I really would love to get some help regarding a video from you about this. Would be a lifetime of help regarding recovering and (re)building strong self-esteem, integrity, correcting learned helplessness, and wiring that back in (programming the subconscious mind). 

Yes. Atleast do a blog post video.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

9 hours ago, kieranperez said:

8 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Atleast do a blog post video.

Not trying to be picky, but aren't those manifestations of learned helplessness already? It's a very tricky thing!

I'm not inside your guys' heads, but I'd say that the first gut feeling should be "I can do it by myself!".

unborn Truth

@ajasatya

9 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Learned helplessness is hands down one of my greatest struggles in life.

@kieranperez You may need professional help from psychoanalysts with regard to learned helplessness and your life in general.