Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Identity

Desire = Growth?

12 posts in this topic

I just had this thought. If self-deception is the only real thing that's holding you back from realizing you are god, isn't all you really need a true desire to awaken? 

I know that I've noticed many times that my desire wasn't true and deep enough, when it really comes down to it I'm just not willing to give myself up.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

6 minutes ago, Identity said:

when it really comes down to it I'm just not willing to give myself up

That's the crux of the matter. Ego is too scared of Truth/awakening. It will not go quietly or willingly. Its got a life to defend.

isn't all you really need a true desire to awaken?

Indeed, but this is extremely rare. Do you really desire to die?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Oke, in a way this is very comforting. It's all in my own hands. My own sneaky hands.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

19 minutes ago, Identity said:

It's all in my own hands. My own sneaky hands

You have no idea yet how true that is.

You are God after all. There is no one here but you. You personally created the entire universe, including your human persona. If you fully realized this, you'd be dead (as a human).

You literally created your own hands.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You have to be willing to throw everything away, including the desire to awaken. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@mandyjw Not the desire to awaken. 

It happened that way for me. Again and again and again I had to throw it away and let it come back to me. I still do. The secret is that you have to focus on what you have, not what you don't have in order to get what you want. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura its a good question posted by identity.Not all the people have the same intense burning desire for realizing truth ?

The intensity matters ? For ex when you say naturally you are interested in realizing truth conciousness work and mind and taking immense efforts in terms of meditation,self enquiry,kriya yoga,shamanic breathing reading tons of spiritual books,retreats,interacting interviewing elightened beings and the last psychedelics.

Are all the people who are seeking truth have the same interest intensity in realizing truth ? 

The deep trust faith to do the practice - why all are not having that ? And if not what one should do to increase that intense desire motivation ?

@Identity

How is it that one does not know who one is, yet knows desire?

Pretend there is nothing, and you are going to create desire from scratch, and your only resource of construction is your infinite, magical, self. 

What is desire, actually?

As above, so below. What facet of infinite self is appearing limited, to create the experience...desire?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There's only ever one desire.

@Nahm I’m sorry, I didnt understand a word of that. 

Realizeyourgrowth.com