Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrewww

How do you get more of the feeling of love in your life?

4 posts in this topic

Recently I healed many traumas resolving suicidality which led me to feeling love so much more. 

It's so good I wanna know how do you guys fill your lives more with love? Acts of service? What type? Love songs? Which ones? Every detail counts throw it at me.  Thank you.

Nice :)

I had/have the same thing. Sometimes waves of devotion and love happen to me for no reason then i think how to feel like this everyday :D

I dont know the answer however :D

But your intention is nice :)?

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 hour ago, Andrewww said:

Recently I healed many traumas resolving suicidality which led me to feeling love so much more. 

It's so good I wanna know how do you guys fill your lives more with love? Acts of service? What type? Love songs? Which ones? Every detail counts throw it at me.  Thank you.

You will feel Love when you give Love. There is no other way.

Simply walking on the street and project the chest into everyone.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Andrewww You could try loving kidness meditation. 

Potentially, go to a festival a color festivial or so for a love feeling. 

I've only been to one festival, yet I did loving kindness meditation for some time. Which helped in daily live to feel more positive, happy, compasionate etc. in a "self-conditioned" way. 

https://self-compassion.org/test-how-self-compassionate-you-are/

Here is a good site you can have a look and see if it offers any benefits. It definitely helped me to gain awarness around self-compassion. It's from a quite well regarded Dr. imo. Her publications are even listed on the site.