Bobby

Is 5 meo dmt really a magic pill to enlightenment?

227 posts in this topic

@Arhattobe yes but consciousness designed it like that, the process was direct, the "i" is a concept we use to refer to something in spirituality, but the actuality is that is consciousness directly spawning into that form, so if your going to create alternative state of consciousness, you can't "CREATE" it, it has to be direct, like "bang" and your there. 

thats what consciousness is doing with these animals, its maintaining its form, or maintaining its consciousness state, because if it didn't, it would cease to stop being the very animal that it is. 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

so if your going to create alternative state of consciousness, you can't "CREATE" it, it has to be direct, like "bang" and your there.

Yes, you have to be it.

But you CAN create it by smoking some DMT or whatever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Totally wacky stuff like that which is totally impossible from your current state of consciousness.

no not wacky, maybe to other people, but i'm hooked onto this feature of pure imagination, i seriously think people underestimate what pure imagination is without any laws to create.. so really i'm following what your saying. BECAUSE WHAT YOUR ESSENTIALLY SAYING IS .. that when newton discovered gravity, in that instant consciousness turned into gravity kinda of, it manifested itself, like the atom we see in a microscope, like its still there, its just enlightenment reveals the true nature of it, but it has a set domain for its consciousness range that was created out of pure potential. Take your example of a unicorn, you said saying a unicorn doesn't exsist, doesn't mean it doesn't exsist, it doesn't exist in the physical realm which we applied our previous dualities to. But it was still created in that moment, but as a thought. a thought thought by consciousness itself, so it WAS created, just not in the way we think it was. 

@Leo Gura A slightly off topic question but do you still find value doing psychedelics such as mushrooms or LSD? 

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, you have to be it.

But you CAN create it by smoking some DMT or whatever.

yes which is why i said as infinite consciousness, you should have the ability to create a hallucination of an alien in your reality, but there is no-one hallucinating thats not what is happening, what is happening is infinity is willing aliens into exsist, not from the perspective of you being conscious of it, its just BEING itself. Its infinity splitting into infinity, well that's the only way i can say what i mean

its infinity splitting into infinity

I believe it is possible to create it without the help of DMT , but i'm an avid believer in the fact its able to it by itself. but i felt this was Millennia off, the truth is you would need a whole enlightened world to do something like that, before they understand what pure potential actually means, and your saying you done it with the help of DMT, i'm shocked

Edit: we've hardly even developed siddhis and siddhis are considered the most weirdest thing, that's why i said millenia and with the help of a whole enlightened society, because what i'm talking about here is infinity willing something into reality. Its next level. siddhis i think don't even come close

Edited by Aakash

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

By exploring various states you learn what consciousness is capable of, which helps you understand what it is.

Ultimately what you're searching for is a state of total omniscience, where everything is 100% understood. This would be the God state.

I question what you mean by "understood". Do you mean rationalized? I mean cmon it's complete love for everything perceived or not perceived. Sounds like acceptance to me. There is no 100% understanding for the infinite because that too is an illusion. To me you're simply using steroids and that's cool but don't imagine there's actually an end result...for completion :P

Basically the end is "no end" xD:ph34r:

Definitely checking out your blog

Edited by DrewNows

@Arhattobe Reality is an eternal snapshot, there is no creation process, simply put its willed into exsistence , but reality itself has already happened which is the opposite of saying that none of this has even happened. they're exactly the same thing. so the universe itself (you) imagined a tiger into exsistence, it imagined arhattobe, 

so arhattobe never exsisted , arhottobe doesn't exsist, arhottobe was created, arhottobe was imagined in a single bang 

are all simulatenously correct, which is the probably with paradox the whole paradox is correct 

but your whole arhottbe life is a snapchat in this infinity 

no beggining, no end, 

so you were willed into exsistence , you were not created,  

but here you are a self thinking you've been created and thats because of "i" 

maybe i'm not explaning this too well lol 

@DrewNows your not understanding 

THE END is  ...... the perfect paradox 

BEING this paradox is what it would mean to be god 

The paradox itself is creating infinity 

infinity is not infinite without design in terms of something, otherwise nothing would exsist, literally this whole world wouldn't be here 

and that's what enlightenment is, becoming conscious of this nothing that exsists , 

but becoming conscious of this, and BEING it are two different things 

we don't know to what level the buddah embodied it or what possibilities of embodiments there are, as its infinite 

i am 100% for sure he couldn't imagine aliens into reality  

but for sure buddah became nothing, but was he sure of what this paradox is, to say nothing is not the same as saying what the paradox is 

but the only way to know the paradox is to be the paradox

creation comes from this infinite design, the infinite design is only a part of the nothing. its a part AND a whole as is everything else

You'd have to become every part of the paradox (the parts of the whole) to become the most conscious person ever. This is what i've wanted to do my entire life. But after seeing ho much books leo read, i said fuck that, didn't mean i didn't think about how to go about doing it lol way before i knew about actualised.org

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash it doesnt matter how much we embody it fam. we are IT. Why make it more complex when it can be simple? There is actually no un-embodied state, only infinite expressions/perspectives/realities. 

37 minutes ago, Consilience said:

@Leo Gura A slightly off topic question but do you still find value doing psychedelics such as mushrooms or LSD? 

Oh yes. 5-MeO-DMT is just superior if you can get it. But other psychedelics are still great.

23 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I question what you mean by "understood". Do you mean rationalized?

No, not at all.

It is possible to become totally omniscient, at least for a while. It is not verbal or rational knowledge. It is hyper-dimensional understanding which just cannot be put into words. It's what you might imagine to be God's knowledge of itself. You literally know how you created the whole universe. But you could never explain it to anyone in words, not even to yourself.

Being, understanding, and knowledge all merge into one.

@Arhattobe @DrewNows :'( but your not conscious of what your saying, just like i'm not. 

we are only speaking in words, therefore none of us can actually comprehend what i'm talking about and the magnitude of sheer fucking madness it is. the problem is we can't imagine it, 

my point is: i can't explain it, lol... i literally don't have the words to infuse you with how amazing this whole thing is. 

hopefully leo can correct all of us, since in the end I'M definitely making up a new concept right and chatting utter BS

Its like i said ,you need a whole enlightened society, for you to understand what i mean

Edited by Aakash

@Leo Gura Is it also possible to just use 5-Meo-DMT and ignore the other psychedelics or is that a bad idea?

4 minutes ago, Peo said:

@Leo Gura Is it also possible to just use 5-Meo-DMT and ignore the other psychedelics or is that a bad idea?

Of course, but taking 5-MeO-DMT as your first psychedelic will be way too much for you to handle. You are likely to scare yourself so hard that you'll never try another psychedelic again. I would suggest the lesser psychedelics first to get your feet wet. Then transition to 5-MeO and don't look back.

Getting into psychedelics is a long-term affair. It is not something you do a few times and stop. This will produce no meaningful result. You must gradually but methodically explore the field. It takes a few years of practice just to get your bearings straight and really get to work. Then it becomes the most powerful growth tool imaginable.

@Aakash I don’t think you understand yourself. Just hyped off of something some dude said, and in a heightened emotional state. Relax

@Arhattobe LOOOOOL you don't understand how long i've contemplated this for, i've spent 6 years trying to understand everything about the world. 

i only met leo 2 years ago, this is my own contemplation lol 

But you are correct, i don't know what i am talking about, its pure imagination! there's nothing real about it! that's what you don't get! 

just because the buddah didn't say it, doesn't mean it doesn't "exist" i literally just created it

edit: but its not like i'm ever gonna now if i'm correct lol, never in my life going to read the amount of books leo has and i do not intend to! ahaha if i get enlightened my life purpose is elsewhere, seeming i keep it 

so good luck leo! 

also arhattobe, you say its some man :'( leo is literally dead, i understood today after opening the portal of now, thats god willing into existence

also i can't help it, i'm very passionate about how the world works

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It is possible to become totally omniscience, at least for a while. It is not verbal or rational knowledge. It is hyper-dimentional understanding which just cannot be put into words. It's what you might imagine to be God's knowledge of itself.

seeing all perspectives/views related to any/every-thing. I simply don't understand how this could change other than there being longer periods of being in the NOW

Still watching your video in blog, excellent! 

@Aakash Don't worry, if you get it, i get it. There's nothing to imagine, it's all here, NOW. We can retrospect all we want...you will see more and more ways to express it as you do this. 

I still don’t understand what your saying lol

I say it’s some man? What is some man?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Again, you are trying to frame this in a binary way, which I reject.

There are many degrees of awakening. I have some degree of it, not the highest degree, and I am not immune to all pain/suffering. Although there have been times when I was so conscious that pain and suffering were realized to be no different than pleasure. But the body/mind is still not stupid. It still prefers to avoid physical pain, and it still has various desires. Pain, suffering, and desire are really not obstacles when you realize what they are. They are perfectly natural and even good. The desire to eliminate all desire is itself rather delusional. What I've realized is to embrace desire rather than to demonize it.

It is perfectly okay if I desire sex, or even if I desire to murder someone. Who are you to say it's "wrong"? That would be ego judging.

In a sense, liberation just means that you realize that everything is perfect no matter how anything unfolds. So if you suffer, and you realize that's perfect, you are free of it even though pain is being felt.

You are trying to categorize people as "fully awake" but in practice this is very problematic. I don't know if anyone ever is "fully awake" all the time. From what I understand this isn't really possible as you could hardly function as a human at that point. I much prefer to think of it as a spectrum with dozens of degrees of awakeness with perhaps no lower or upper bound.

Do you understand that the people who you consider to be enlightened frame it this way? One of whom took 10x more 5-MEO than you have. Martin W Ball makes it very clear and that is how he described his own process. He had many "non-dual experiences" until he totally liberated himself.

Eckhart Tolle who you also consider to be enlightened, defines enlightenment as the end of suffering (psychological), and full awakeness, always having non-dual awareness in the background, and in the present moment.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What I said is simply the case.

At the highest level, no wrong can be done.

Of course I don't recommend you go around murdering people. But if you do, that will be okay too.

That is literally the highest form of love. In the end all evil is you own creation. So you might as well love it.

I am not a Buddhist and I do not recognize moral norms because they are ultimately delusions.

Yes, what I am speaking of here is the Absolute "perspective" so to speak. Relatively we obey laws to produce a livable society.

Yes, Absolute Love is black & white by its very nature. There is zero room for not-love.

Perhaps you have not become conscious of Absolute Love? It's a radical thing. It does not hold back for Buddhist moral norms. Remember, when you see the Buddha, kill him ;)

This is again where other people who you consider to be "enlightened" would disagree. Guys like Eckhart Tolle, and Rupert Spira would tell you that morals are there to limit the EGO, and once the person becomes conscious, morals are no longer needed. They are saying that actions that you consider "immoral" are usually very egoic by nature, so it doesn't make any sense for an enlightened being to go around murdering people. 

Also based from my own "awakenings", I noticed what they are saying is true - the desire to commit "immoral" actions reduces tenfold automatically.  Which makes me doubt some of the things that you are saying, it reminds me of "zen delivery" very much.

Edited by whoareyou