Bobby

Is 5 meo dmt really a magic pill to enlightenment?

227 posts in this topic

@Chi_ The memory of such experiences can make your sober state much more aware. With every experience comes learning. One would not even begin to grasp how profound nonduality is without a nondual experience. Experience is much more impactful than theory. 

@Chi_ what people miss is what non-duality is.  They are still thinking of non-duality from a dualistic perspective.  Awakening is awakening.  Whether a "substance" is consumed or not is immaterial.  Awakening is the collapse of all duality.  It's the collapse of form.   Non-duality, or Oneness, is formless.  It is pure potential.   So it is not an experience of the ego..the ego is long gone.  I think people think that there is a you in terms of a person or the ego that is awakening.  Thats not what's happening.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

After a non-dual state "you" will drift between states for some time but ultimately the you as the ego will be reborn.  This must happen until the space or form you occupy permanently dissolves.

But rebirth means you are no longer the same.  There is a much higher level of consciousness.   You are consciousness itself of course, so look at it as you are now a deeper consciousness then you were before.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Then, what exactly is it if you think I haven't experienced it? You're not me Leo. You don't know what I've experienced fully. I will eventually talk about the whole thing in my life purpose, to the best of my knowledge. I know that the 10 Ox Herding Pics is pointing to something. Otherwise, it wouldn't be there. It's not there for no reason. I agree with Peter Ralston when you interviewed him. He said that there is nothing beyond the absolute, but you could have as many distinctions in the relative. And, I like how Shinzen Young talked about Riding the Ox Backwards. This is part of the absolute. I'm going to be honest with you, Leo. I'm not sugarcoating this. It seems like you keep wanting to experience the distinctions, the everythingness. The nothingness is "you," the No-self. This is the absolute. You can't get beyond you without any ego. You never had an ego to begin with. "You," the No-self, fell back into your ego (Riding the Ox Backwards).

Another thing Leo, when I do my LP, I don't want to misguide ppl on this topic. That's why when I post here, I find myself writing, if you experience Satori, say it in your LP in a cunning way so that those who are ready to hear it will hear it. Ppl who have been working with gurus told me that you cannot force it on others. It's like a chick trying to come out of its egg. Sometimes when you try to help it out by removing its egg shell, you end up killing it instead.

Nothing you said is news to me or contradicts what I said above.

You seem to be assuming things about me, like that I am not aware of the things you say when in fact I am aware of all that and a bunch more beyond all that.

So again, watch out for your assumptions.

Nothing you think can prepare you for the levels of consciousness of 5-MeO-DMT. It is beyond all human teachings or teachers. And the only way to understand that is to do a lot of it. If you don't want to, that's fine. But then don't speak of it or judge it.

All teachings are a joke compared to 5-MeO-DMT.

6 hours ago, Chi_ said:

I haven't tried it so my experience is null on 5 meo. But how does it help with enlightenment in the long run becauce you come back to your normal state of consciousness after a while right? 

You never come back the same. It changes you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I would like to hear the difference then, if there are any, in a video, in a book? In whatever? No?

To me, everythingness is just more relative distinctions from nothingness. Nothing is beyond nothingness. Looks like he's right. What else is 5meo teaching you that's not part of everythingness?

16 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@Leo Gura I would like to hear the difference then, if there are any, in a video, in a book? In whatever? No?

To me, everythingness is just more relative distinctions from nothingness. Nothing is beyond nothingness. Looks like he's right. What else is 5meo teaching you that's not part of everythingness?

Nothing and Everything are identical.

There are many degrees of realizing this. It's not that you're realizing anything totally new, but you're going deeper and deeper down the same rabbit hole, realizing God more and more and more until finally you hit total omniscience.

The highest truth is not nothingness. It is that you are God and you have direct consciousness of how you are creating the entire universe -- every last grain of sand on every beach in the universe. To somehow separate nothingness from form is actually a shallow level of nondual realization. There are much deeper levels.

All of this, and more, 5-MeO-DMT can show you effortlessly. These are levels of consciousness which even the highest spiritual masters rarely attained. At these levels of consciousness you are literally God. You are the creator of all spiritual masters. Your power and authority is total, singular, and absolute. No teacher can teach you anything at this level because you have become all teachers, and more. This level of consciousness is completely unspeakable and unimaginable. And yet it is the ultimate truth.

I hope one day ya'll reach it. But I wouldn't bet money on it unless you're doing lots of 5-MeO-DMT.

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing and Everything are identical.

There are many degrees of realizing this. It's not that you're realizing anything totally new, but you're going deeper and deeper down the same rabbit hole, realizing God more and more and more until finally you hit total omniscience.

The highest truth is not nothingness. It is that you are God and you have direct consciousness of how you are creating the entire universe -- every last grain of sand on every beach in the universe. To somehow separate nothingness from form is actually a shallow level of nondual realization. There are much deeper levels.

All of this, and more, 5-MeO-DMT can show you effortlessly. These are levels of consciousness which even the highest spiritual masters rarely attained. At these levels of consciousness you are literally God. You are the creator of all spiritual masters. Your power and authority is total, singular, and absolute. No teacher can teach you anything at this level because you have become all teachers, and more. This level of consciousness is completely unspeakable and unimaginable. And yet it is the ultimate truth.

I hope one day ya'll reach it. But I wouldn't bet money on it unless you're doing lots of 5-MeO-DMT.

Yeah...ok...if you put it that way. Nothingness = God, and you create everything, including you (ego) and world (ego). You said that already. Anyway, my point was not to argue against 5meo. That was not my intention. I just wanted to see if there is anything else.

Btw, I read a book that I suspect nirvana. The subjects have the freewill to go to any realms anytime, including become one with God (nothingness). They could also choose to reincarnate on earth to sacrifice their lives for the purpose of helping someone/others. But, as I recall in your post toward me, you passed this off as stage green, and told me to be careful. I don't consider this to be stage green. Of course, we all have to live our lives to the fullest and not get so caught up in these things. Learn from them without being caught up or obsessed. You still have to live your life to the fullest and find your purpose. This won't end till your death. Then, you'll find out what happens to you. :)

@Key Elements you ARE 5-Meo.  Just like you ARE the coffee table.  Yes you can have the same realizations without taking 5-Meo.   One doesn't need to find a Master somewhere on You Tube or in a book to believe that.  Once you awaken you understand that you are every Master out there.  You don't just know it in concept, you ARE it.  That's how powerful it is.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Key Elements you ARE 5-Meo.  Just like you ARE the coffee table.  Yes you can have the same realizations without taking 5-Meo.   One doesn't need to find a Master somewhere on You Tube or in a book to believe that.  Once you awaken you understand that you are every Master out there.  You don't just know it in concept, you ARE it.  That's how powerful it is.

I heard that already from Leo. In my life purpose, I'm not going to go around and tell ppl, "once you awaken...etc." They might take that as judging. One has to be a good listener and not just tell ppl where they are on their path. Only they know.

@Key Elements ok just to be clear im not saying how powerful 5-Meo is I'm saying how powerful Truth can be without taking anything.

Not saying that for someone whose been struggling in this work for years shouldn't take 5-Meo it sounds like an amazing substance.  

But it's not needed for everyone.  They can still have the highest realizations.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Key Elements ok just to be clear im not saying how powerful 5-Meo is I'm saying how powerful Truth can be without taking anything.

Not saying that for someone whose been struggling in this work for years shouldn't take 5-Meo it sounds like an amazing substance.  

But it's not needed for everyone.

I just added to my previous comment.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Key Elements Just curious what's your life purpose?

I said it in the LP area, in the art thread already. I haven't updated that. Currently, I'm in the process of fully becoming self-employed.

@Leo Gura would you say there is a right time in one’s life to take 5-MeO? 

This all pretty subjective but would you say the ego backlashes you have on 5-MeO are much more emotionally grueling than substances, retreats, etc?

How did you feel the next couple days emotionally after your first couple trips (particularly the first one)?

Do you find the ego comes back really quick once you come down? I find substances that have a slow come down are actually much harder to do with emotionally and psychologically. 

@Key Elements Of course there's much else. Reality can be explored to infinity. The exploration of it will never end.

I talk about many things besides enlightenment.

44 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

You still have to live your life to the fullest and find your purpose.

How do you know that is true for you and also true for everyone?

This won't end till your death.

How do you know you die?

Then, you'll find out what happens to you.

Why wait? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

56 minutes ago, Winter said:

Did it ever happened for psychedelic-free spiritual masters to reach perception of self-design (I am god)? Any documented cases?

Surely it must have.

3 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

@Leo Gura would you say there is a right time in one’s life to take 5-MeO? 

This all pretty subjective but would you say the ego backlashes you have on 5-MeO are much more emotionally grueling than substances, retreats, etc?

I don't get much ego backlash from 5-MeO. It's sorta like a walk in the park after 35 trips.

How did you feel the next couple days emotionally after your first couple trips (particularly the first one)?

This really depends on you. It will vary so much.

For me, I feel like God coming back to human form. But yet still God. Sometimes it's disappointing that I cannot be on a 5-MeO peak 24/7 because that would be the ultimate.

It usually feels liberating.

Do you find the ego comes back really quick once you come down? I find substances that have a slow come down are actually much harder to do with emotionally and psychologically. 

Yes, old survival patterns reinstate themselves quickly. Your work then becomes to observe them and let them go.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And you will awaken deeper than a Zen master with 40 years of daily practice.

@Leo Gura You are funny Leo. Very funny.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't get much ego backlash from 5-MeO. It's sorta like a walk in the park after 35 trips.

Meant more in the beginning after your first 1 or 2 trips

My biggest struggle is pretty much always post trip when it comes back to the self esteem issues of my everyday life.

I keep debating with myself whether or not to buy it and hesitate cause I feel like it’s not the right time. Especially the feedback I get from others. 

Edited by kieranperez