Bobby

Is 5 meo dmt really a magic pill to enlightenment?

227 posts in this topic

Is 5 meo dmt really a magic pill to an abiding enlightenment, or just extreme mystical experiences?

@Bobby I've never taken it but from what has been reported it will thrust you into a non-dual state.  That said, if you are not at a stage of development or growth where you are ready to grasp Truth you will come away not understanding what happened.  

Furthermore  i believe that God will not reveal himself to those who are not ready.  It will be an experience that the ego will interpret as enlightenment but in fact is false enlightenment and result in zen devilry.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Watch Leo's full video with basically the same name. He answers it there

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Temporary enlightenment. Then you come back to your usual dualistic state of consciousness. But you can take back insights and lessons from it. 

@Bobby @Bobby The identity or the sense of seperatedness is expected to vanish temporarily depending upon the dosage i.e 30 to 40 mg for the duration of the medicinal effect.

After that the identity will return.

So yes you can experience No identity ( people refer that as No self or ego death also.)

Yes it will clear all the doubts about the jargons awareness,conciousness,being etc.And one can understand the non duality better.

But it doesnt give insights of all facets of truth about Awareness in one trip.

Requires multiple trips to have deeper insights of truth.

And 5 meo doesnt get rid of the identity permanantly and one has follow the meditation yoga self enquiry path for permanant enlightenment till identity vanishes permanantly.

(I havent taken 5 meo above is just my understanding of Leos words on 5 Meo).

Edited by Jkris
Spelling mistakes

lol, better watch out with the drugs coz there is considerable price to pay

currency is ur destiny energy

if u spend them carelessly there won't be any left to achieve the real stuff

just take them only when there is no other way

always best to achieve the same with sheer willpower & purity & morals

n of course the current hit in cultivation - mayan lvl of destiny energy - mayan astrology

cheers ;)

Surely one who has taken psychedelics knows they chose to take the Truth medicine, perhaps before, perhaps days later. The glorious uniqueness of psych’s is they reveal they don’t exist at all. They are you. So you are the medicine. Indeed, Laughter is the best medicine.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Surely one who has taken psychedelics knows they chose to take the Truth medicine, perhaps before, perhaps days later. The glorious uniqueness of psych’s is they reveal they don’t exist at all. They are you. So you are the medicine. Indeed, Laughter is the best medicine.

Funny that I used to see people who spoke of Truth as crazy. (Granted many still phrase it in a woowoo way) to which I was only given the response of to take more. It wasn't until becoming a seasoned tripper that it became clear. Which resulted in nothing but laughter from discovering a nondual state. 

It may not happen on the first trip. Maybe not even 10 trips. But it'll be revealed to one in due time. 

No, sometimes psychedelics don't even work at all to induce an experience whatsoever.

Adi Da said that that enlightenment, is given by grace, I agree, and I think you can say it is given when one is fully 'mature/ripe/deep/devoted' to love or truth.

Psychedelics and practices, and life, all push to to become ready, but it is not a materialistic equation, reality is also magic-intelligence.

Another way of looking at it is, you have to wonder why the ppl who have a Satori already (without 5meo) are not taking it. Unless you know their full story and be open-minded about it, you won't understand why their answer is no. They may not be willing to talk about it because most ppl are not willing listen and debate with them about it. No one wants to be judged for telling the truth. If you want to know the right answer, you can't just listen to one side.

Yes. If you do it right. And you will awaken deeper than a Zen master with 40 years of daily practice.

You can be so awake that you won't be able to walk straight.

But do you dare go there? Probably not.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You're supposed to live this life well and apply Riding the Ox Backwards. What the heck is this life for? Definitely, not just to remain in bliss. That's one-sided.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yep, just like Yogananda in this video (00:25)

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@Leo Gura you could bliss all you want, Leo, like you're doing here:

That's you're choice. But..yours is taking place in the comfort of your own home. And, that's it??? Nothing else. There's nothing more? Hmm..ok... how many times do you want to do this? 13+ times? Oh well, it's your choice. However, there's more to this. The 10 Ox Herding Pics isn't just pointing at Riding the Ox Backwards.

@Key Elements It has nothing to do with bliss.

Be careful judging a thing you haven't experienced.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes. If you do it right. And you will awaken deeper than a Zen master with 40 years of daily practice.

But do you dare go there? Probably not.

I accept your challenge, God.

@Bobby Prepare for a mindfuck to end all mindfucks.

Also, doing it once is not nearly enough. You'll have to do it dozens of times to really begin to understand.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Key Elements It has nothing to do with bliss.

Be careful judging a thing you haven't experienced.

Then, what exactly is it if you think I haven't experienced it? You're not me Leo. You don't know what I've experienced fully. I will eventually talk about the whole thing in my life purpose, to the best of my knowledge. I know that the 10 Ox Herding Pics is pointing to something. Otherwise, it wouldn't be there. It's not there for no reason. I agree with Peter Ralston when you interviewed him. He said that there is nothing beyond the absolute, but you could have as many distinctions in the relative. And, I like how Shinzen Young talked about Riding the Ox Backwards. This is part of the absolute. I'm going to be honest with you, Leo. I'm not sugarcoating this. It seems like you keep wanting to experience the distinctions, the everythingness. The nothingness is "you," the No-self. This is the absolute. You can't get beyond you without any ego. You never had an ego to begin with. "You," the No-self, fell back into your ego (Riding the Ox Backwards).

Another thing Leo, when I do my LP, I don't want to misguide ppl on this topic. That's why when I post here, I find myself writing, if you experience Satori, say it in your LP in a cunning way so that those who are ready to hear it will hear it. Ppl who have been working with gurus told me that you cannot force it on others. It's like a chick trying to come out of its egg. Sometimes when you try to help it out by removing its egg shell, you end up killing it instead.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Bobby Prepare for a mindfuck to end all mindfucks.

Also, doing it once is not nearly enough. You'll have to do it dozens of times to really begin to understand.

I haven't tried it so my experience is null on 5 meo. But how does it help with enlightenment in the long run becauce you come back to your normal state of consciousness after a while right? 

If it the experience of non-duality  you get on 5 meo which makes it easier for you to fully embody an enlightenment experience in the future if it happens? Or is it nano increments of your base line level of consciousness after each trip?